How did this statement..."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” raise the cost of 2 billion tires..

March 13, 2020 Trump declared a national health emergency without Fauci holding a gun to his head.
/----/ Moonie, I know you crave being the class clown, it's the only time you get any attention, but here are the real culprits.
Throughout the country, nearly all governors have issued orders to combat COVID-19. Executive orders have included requiring residents to stay at home, restricting gatherings of 10 or more people, or closing businesses deemed non-essential. Stay at home orders are typically the strictest and only allow residents to leave home for essential activities such as working for an essential business, buying groceries, taking care of family, seeking medical attention, and recreation.

/----/ Moonie, I know you crave being the class clown, it's the only time you get any attention, but here are the real culprits.
Throughout the country, nearly all governors have issued orders to combat COVID-19. Executive orders have included requiring residents to stay at home, restricting gatherings of 10 or more people, or closing businesses deemed non-essential. Stay at home orders are typically the strictest and only allow residents to leave home for essential activities such as working for an essential business, buying groceries, taking care of family, seeking medical attention, and recreation.
They were all in it together, why you try to shield Trump is most pedantic.

They were all in it together, why you try to shield Trump is most pedantic.
/-----/ Trump wanted to reopen early, and libtard Blue Govs threw a hissy fit. Now, this bytch is trying to back peddle.

/-----/ Trump wanted to reopen early, and libtard Blue Govs threw a hissy fit. Now, this bytch is trying to back peddle.
Yep, when Trump followed what Fauci suggested with the restrictions the Dims were happy. When he tried to get the country open again the Dim whiners balked and screamed he had no authority. So the sane red states kept businesses open and the economy going while the blue states spiked their Covid mortality rate.

None of it made any sense.

Yep, when Trump followed what Fauci suggested with the restrictions the Dims were happy. When he tried to get the country open again the Dim whiners balked and screamed he had no authority. So the sane red states kept businesses open and the economy going while the blue states spiked their Covid mortality rate.
/——/ The libtards know this. Just wait a week and they will be back whining that it was Trump who shut down the economy.

Yes, because libs freaked out over the Covid 19 and stopped going to work
Production only bottomed out in the stupid states with Dim governors.
In sane states like mine we had our best production year ever.
Dims are so dumb.

And its not rebuilding, inflation is laying more people off.
Correct again

We are seeing generational stupidty

If the people who lived through the Great Depression were still in charge the lockdowns and subsequent bailouts never would have happened

How about the date where Trump bragged about getting the Saudi's to slash production by threatening to withhold military aide?

That has far more to do with the price of gas today than the US cutting production.
Prove it! You make these dumb ass comments about issues YOU have absolutely NO knowledge!
A) Prove when Trump bragged about slashing production.
B) Prove that The United States imported roughly 356,000 barrels of crude oil per day from Saudi Arabia in 2021 had a major effect on the price of gas?
C) GEEZ The United States imported around 6.1 million barrels of crude oil
D) 356,000 barrels from Saudi is In 2021, the United States consumed 18.7 million barrels OR a little less than 2% of the entire oil use by USA per day!
YUP that certainly had an affect on price of gas today! 2% from Saudi Arabia!
OH one other major point "floppingcrocof"... it is so obvious YOU A) Can't find any proof of your stupid comments or B) you are too lazy to do so!
Either way why don't you continue reading your nursery stories and please stop showing your laziness and stupidity!

Prove it! You make these dumb ass comments about issues YOU have absolutely NO knowledge!
B) Prove that The United States imported roughly 356,000 barrels of crude oil per day from Saudi Arabia in 2021 had a major effect on the price of gas?
D) 356,000 barrels from Saudi is In 2021, the United States consumed 18.7 million barrels OR a little less than 2% of the entire oil use by USA per day!
OH one other major point "floppingcrocof"... it is so obvious YOU A) Can't find any proof of your stupid comments or B) you are too lazy to do so!
Either way why don't you continue reading your nursery stories and please stop showing your laziness and stupidity!
/——/ Golfing Gator is the USMB Village idiot. Half of his idiotic posts are just to get much needed attention.

How do you not know that oil is a global commodity and the price of it, and gas in turn, is not based on how much the US imports.

You claim to have so much knowledge in this area yet you cannot grasp this one simple fact.

Weird.

How do you not know that oil is a global commodity and the price of it, and gas in turn, is not based on how much the US imports.

You claim to have so much knowledge in this area yet you cannot grasp this one simple fact.

Weird.
Weird? Where is your proof? Oil is a global commodity and as such here are the FACTS!
What country uses the most oil? Dummy do you know???
When one country uses 8 Times per capita as the 2nd most consumption. USA!!!
GEEZ GET facts dummy before you make a dumb ass totally unproven statement!
Leadingoilusecountries031423.png

Weird? Where is your proof? Oil is a global commodity and as such here are the FACTS!
What country uses the most oil? Dummy do you know???
When one country uses 8 Times per capita as the 2nd most consumption. USA!!!
GEEZ GET facts dummy before you make a dumb ass totally unproven statement!
View attachment 765741

Even with all that, you still do not know that oil is sold on a global market place. That the price is not set by the US or US companies, but based upon global supply.

All you do is parrot the words of others yet have no earthly clue what it is you are posting.

Weird indeed.

Even with all that, you still do not know that oil is sold on a global market place. That the price is not set by the US or US companies, but based upon global supply.

All you do is parrot the words of others yet have no earthly clue what it is you are posting.

Weird indeed.
You are right about one thing! I do parrot the words of people who make a living providing the expertise that provides the proof!
I am constantly laughing at you where you post YOUR OWN words as expertise! Why are you on this forum when as God you are wasting your expertise!
It is amazing what a pompous butt you are to think YOU are so knowledgeable you require NO validation!
What is amazing also is your ignorance of influence a President has on gas prices.
Fact is the ONLY segment of oil prices that the president has a DIRECT influence on is the Federal oil explorations on Federal lands.
And this is the results:

The canceled lease sales signal headwinds for the domestic energy industry and could dissuade investors from putting their money into the sector, Frank Macchiarola, senior vice president of industry trade group American Petroleum Institute, told CBS MoneyWatch.
"If you line up the series of [Biden Administration] policies, not one will have the effect of too sharply raising gas prices in the short term, but they all create in their totality an environment in which investors say, 'I'm not going to invest in this industry because of the headwinds,'" he said. "Over the medium and long term, that has a terribly detrimental effect on price volatility."

Now knowing how Mentally DENSE you are I have to put it into simple terms.
Biden's guarantee: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Now because you are so dense I have to explain this to you!
Biden saying he guarantees the riddance of fossil fuels means investors will not invest in oil companies thus raising the cost of alternative funding... or
as the CEO of Chevron says..“.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’

Again you are truly so dense you don't comprehend what that means. Biden's guarantee and statements like the following:
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."

No more drilling on federal lands.
No more drilling, including offshore.

No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one."

Oh and again your tunnel vision that only gas comes from oil will come to hit your pocketbook you buy tires and drive on asphalt roads.
These and 6,000 items will cost more because of Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels"!

2 billion tires made every year from 300 million barrels of oil.
94% of roads in America use Asphalt which use 1.4 Billion barrels of oil.

But again you are so uninformed, I would be surprised if you know what 14.4 kbps measures!

Forum List

Back