Biden Blasts Florida’s ‘Cruel’ Anti-Trans Laws on ‘The Daily Show’: “What’s going on in Florida is, as my mother would say, close to sinful,”

I don't see what's so "cruel"about letting children grow up before you cut off their nads.

And I have real doubts about Sleepy Joe's story about the homos he said he saw in the 1950's. If it occurred, they were probably a couple of goombas giving each other a "kiss of death" because of a dispute in the La Cosa Nostra.

I don't see what's so "cruel"about letting children grow up before you cut off their nads.

And I have real doubts about Sleepy Joe's story about the homos he said he saw in the 1950's. If it occurred, they were probably a couple of goombas giving each other a "kiss of death" because of a dispute in the La Cosa Nostra.
Nonsense!

The minute these children come out of the womb they should have their NADs taken off, that way they won't remember all the trauma associated with it.

Jon was right, what fascists they are for not taking off the NADS of the new borns!

No justice, no peace!!

Forum List

Back