another reminder of Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels"!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
August core inflation, excluding food and energy, rose 0.3%, hotter than expected
Energy prices fed much of gain, rising 5.6% on the month, an increase that included a 10.6% surge in gasoline.

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Then the Biden administration canceled the seven remaining oil and gas leases in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge on Wednesday,

And then Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm had a rocky electric vehicle tour that included a confrontation with a family who called the police on her staff over a charging station standoff.

Family called cops on Biden’s energy secretary for blocking charging station spots​

Granholm’s staff got into a tiff with an unhappy family earlier this summer after her team tried to hold an electric vehicle charging spot by parking a gas car there, according to NPR. With a baby in the vehicle on a hot summer’s day, the family reportedly decided to call the authorities.
I've written about the stupid Biden "guarantee" of ridding fossil fuels statement has driven gas prices up!
And I'm not the only one!

Biden’s Radical, Anti-Fossil Fuel Energy Policy Costs Americans Dearly​

To date, Biden is the only president in modern history not to have held a single oil and gas lease sale on federal lands despite clear direction from Congress to do so quarterly.
While the Department of Interior is being forced by court order to hold a lease sale this quarter, it increased fees by 50% and decreased the amount of available acreage for drilling by 80%—even as it cuts fees and red tape for renewable “green” energy production.

That's right. Get rid of all fossil fuels, crude and NG. Then you will have no tires, no asphalt roads, no lubricating oils and no solar panels among the zillions of other things that are derived from petrochemical use of crude oil.

biden illegals.jpg

China continues to open one new coal plant every month because that is the fuel they use to produce "Green Products". They continue to lead the world in pollution while the G20 countries engage in self-flagellation over "CO2 reduction". Idiocracy 2023.

China has taken the global lead on Green Energy
US has to buy it from them

Biden cannot end fossil fuels.
All he can do is encourage investment in alternative energy

China continues to open one new coal plant every month because that is the fuel they use to produce "Green Products". They continue to lead the world in pollution while the G20 countries engage in self-flagellation over "CO2 reduction". Idiocracy 2023.
Do you accept the greenhouse effect?

China has taken the global lead on Green Energy
US has to buy it from them

Biden cannot end fossil fuels.
All he can do is encourage investment in alternative energy
Hey I agree with you that Biden cannot end fossil fuels. Not an issue.
What is the issue though is the oil companies are using this known attitude of Biden to "rid fossil fuels" as an EXCUSE to raise gas prices! Don't you people understand that this was either a truly dumb ass comment by Biden, OR it was a way to HELP oil companies financially which indirectly would help the Biden family financially! Remember Hunter Biden was a board director paid $80,000/month for a fossil fuel company... Burisma.

Hey I agree with you that Biden cannot end fossil fuels. Not an issue.
What is the issue though is the oil companies are using this known attitude of Biden to "rid fossil fuels" as an EXCUSE to raise gas prices!
Do you have any evidence of that?
Don't you people understand that this was either a truly dumb ass comment by Biden, OR it was a way to HELP oil companies financially which indirectly would help the Biden family financially!
It was neither. We aren't the folks having trouble understanding why he might have said that.
Remember Hunter Biden was a board director paid $80,000/month for a fossil fuel company... Burisma.
Burisma is a holding company for energy exploration and production companies. Is he still in their employ? No. Then what possible relevance could there be?

Do you have any evidence of that?

It was neither. We aren't the folks having trouble understanding why he might have said that.

Burisma is a holding company for energy exploration and production companies. Is he still in their employ? No. Then what possible relevance could there be?
Biden said "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” to gain votes. That's it!
Biden thinks his election was the most important act.
Obviously you think his election was the most political reason to as realizing the cost of doing this
was more important.
So I totally understand why he said this totally ignorant statement. He is a politician first.

Big oil is fine, as the Biden administration and democrats drive up demand for fossil fuels by increasing government spending on wind turbine and solar panels which are dependent on fossil fuels
As usual Big Oil is doing just fine

Makes you wonder why Republicans fight so much against Green Energy

Biden said "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” to gain votes. That's it!
So he didn't say it to help the oil companies nor was it "a dumb ass comment". Nice to know you've got some sense left.
Biden thinks his election was the most important act.
Why else would anyone go through it? Trump certainly thinks so. He's willing to risk spending the rest of his life in prison to win an election.
Obviously you think his election was the most political reason to as realizing the cost of doing this
was more important.
I'm sorry but I can't make any sense out of that.
So I totally understand why he said this totally ignorant statement. He is a politician first.
I'm not a politician and I say it. There are thousands of scientist who aren't politicians and they say it. There are millions of people all over the planet who say it and they aren't politicians. How do you explain that?

Even as an old Geezer, Biden understands America’s future does not lie in Big Oil

He is investing in alternate technology and leading us in a new direction

:clap2:

As usual Big Oil is doing just fine

Makes you wonder why Republicans fight so much against Green Energy
Logic. Rational thinking. FACTS. Are all characteristics regarding "green energy".
For example:
Let's deal with the facts:
In the United States, the majority of housing units are single-family houses – about 82 million out of the total 129 million occupied units in 2021.
Total households in the USA... 123.6 million (2020)
So assume all the 82 million generate their own electricity by solar panels.
BUT....Where will the other 41 million EV users living in homes that aren't capable of generating their own electricity? The average EV car uses uses around 30 kWh to travel 100 miles.
According to the Federal Highway Administration, US drivers average 14,263 miles annually.
So the average none-home owner will have to find 4,278 kWh of electricity from some source.
With 41,000,000 EV owners not able to create their own electricity they will have to get it from utilities.
These 41 million EV owners will need 4% more electricity. And that is just EV cars.
Remember dumb ass Biden's administration wants semi-trucks that average about 45,000 miles per year.
With 2 kWh per mile of energy consumption https://www.tesla.com/semi#:~:text=With less than 2 kWh,Semi will help change that.
That means the average truck will need with 4.06 million semi-trucks operating in the U.S. as of 2021
will need 365,400,000,000 kWh more or about 8% more electricity. Combined with none-homehowners 43 million EVs needing 4% a total of 12% more electricity coming from the utilities that are generating 4.215 trillion kWh today.

Where will that electricity come from PLUS how will it be transferred to the re-chargers?

Joe Biden is an old fart
Old farts are usually set in their ways

But even this old fart realizes that..

Coal was the energy source of 200 years ago
Oil was the energy source from 100 years ago

Green energy is the energy source of today

Forum List

Back