another reminder of Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels"!!!

Even as an old Geezer, Biden understands America’s future does not lie in Big Oil

He is investing in alternate technology and leading us in a new direction

:clap2:
And guess what? Even Oil companies agree that the future is NOT oil!
Guess what group is the largest investor in green energy?
Many oil companies are investing in renewable energy these days. The sector can see the writing on the proverbial wall. Oil companies don't want to go extinct as the global economy transitions away from fossil fuels to lower-carbon alternatives.

But why make the oil companies the group of people that have GIVEN you the best life style in history!
Why couldn't Biden be the "unifier" that he bragged about and said this which I"ve made up!
"I believe that fossil fuels have a very important role in our economy and the major companies are working on reducing Co2 emissions as we speak.
I can guarantee that we'll work with them on helping reduce Co2 emissions with the goal of Zero emissions by 2050!"

Now if Biden had said that instead of making oil companies that bad guys, think what the oil companies would have done? Probably did this even more!
"Many oil companies are investing in renewable energy these days."

I'm just amazed at you Democrat supporters lack of cooperative efforts!
I am 100% right in saying that people like you would agree with this... that
..telling a group of people that YOU want to do away with them...rid their industry... is destructive!
Definitely you can agree, NOT a unifying statement!
Intelligent people understand that an incentive is better than a weapon for ALL participants!

And guess what? Even Oil companies agree that the future is NOT oil!
Guess what group is the largest investor in green energy?
Many oil companies are investing in renewable energy these days. The sector can see the writing on the proverbial wall. Oil companies don't want to go extinct as the global economy transitions away from fossil fuels to lower-carbon alternatives.

But why make the oil companies the group of people that have GIVEN you the best life style in history!
Why couldn't Biden be the "unifier" that he bragged about and said this which I"ve made up!
"I believe that fossil fuels have a very important role in our economy and the major companies are working on reducing Co2 emissions as we speak.
I can guarantee that we'll work with them on helping reduce Co2 emissions with the goal of Zero emissions by 2050!"

Now if Biden had said that instead of making oil companies that bad guys, think what the oil companies would have done? Probably did this even more!
"Many oil companies are investing in renewable energy these days."

I'm just amazed at you Democrat supporters lack of cooperative efforts!
I am 100% right in saying that people like you would agree with this... that
..telling a group of people that YOU want to do away with them...rid their industry... is destructive!
Definitely you can agree, NOT a unifying statement!
Intelligent people understand that an incentive is better than a weapon for ALL participants!
Looks like oil companies agree with Biden
Their future in drilling is limited

Why don’t Conservatives get it?

Looks like oil companies agree with Biden
Their future in drilling is limited

Why don’t Conservatives get it?
So why do you have a dumb ass president who tells the oil companies to go to hell as he guarantees they will be out of business? How stupid? With that kind of attitude conservatives do find the mouth of Biden to be split tongue, i.e. saying he wants to unify the country BUT only if it goes his way!
I don't understand people like you why YOU can't comprehend that Biden is more of a divider rather than an uniter!

So why do you have a dumb ass president who tells the oil companies to go to hell as he guarantees they will be out of business? How stupid? With that kind of attitude conservatives do find the mouth of Biden to be split tongue, i.e. saying he wants to unify the country BUT only if it goes his way!
I don't understand people like you why YOU can't comprehend that Biden is more of a divider rather than an uniter!
Our President just informed the oil companies what they already know……Fossil Fuel is on its way out

Why are Conservatives so out of touch?

Our President just informed the oil companies what they already know……Fossil Fuel is on its way out

Why are Conservatives so out of touch?
So who was Biden informing then, the general public? Why do you have a problem with this that Biden should have made that would be unifying rather than divisive?

Why would Biden cause the oil companies to have then the excuse to RAISE prices... remember Biden has had the highest and longest period of increasing gas prices while Trump had lower prices..!

GaspricesTrump_Biden091423.png

So who was Biden informing then, the general public? Why do you have a problem with this that Biden should have made that would be unifying rather than divisive?

Why would Biden cause the oil companies to have then the excuse to RAISE prices... remember Biden has had the highest and longest period of increasing gas prices while Trump had lower prices..!

View attachment 829425
NOTHING our President has done have impacted gas prices. Global gas prices rose after Russia invaded Ukraine.

NOTHING our President has done have impacted gas prices. Global gas prices rose after Russia invaded Ukraine.
You continue to put up zero in substantiation of your personal, uninformed opinion comments!
For the FACTS it is so easy to find on this thing known as the Internet! Who the hell do you think YOU are that you can make such totally unsubstantiated statements?

In reality, gasoline prices increased 48% from Inauguration Day 2021 to the week before Russia invaded Ukraine, and diesel prices increased 49%. The national gasoline price in 2021 averaged $3 a gallon. Gasoline prices today are now averaging above $5, nearly 20 years “ahead of schedule.”

NOTE: Russia invaded Ukraine on On 24 February 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine in an escalation of the Russo-Ukrainian War which began in 2014
Over one year later AFTER prices had begun to rise...
Biden took office Jan 2021.. Feb 2021 gas $2.587/gal...
Russia invaded Ukraine:Feb 2021.. gal of gas $3.611 increase of $1.02 or 40% increase!!!
FACTS!!!!

FACTS:
GaspricesTrump_Biden091423.png

During a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Sept. 6, 2019, Biden sought to reassure a climate activist of his commitment to ending fossil fuels. After stating unequivocally that he would not ban fracking, Biden told the activist: "But, kiddo, I want you to just take a look, OK? You don’t have to agree, but I want you to look in my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we are going to end fossil fuel and I am not going to cooperate with them, OK?"

To Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., chairman of the RSC, Biden’s statement is a promise that he has kept during his first 15 months in office.
"If you make U.S. energy production more expensive and difficult, then the price of gas goes up. It’s not complicated, and it’s why Americans are paying over $4 at the pump," Banks told FOX Business.

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION STOKING HIGHER ENERGY PRICES WITH OIL AND GAS CRACKDOWN, JEC ANALYSIS SHOWS

The RSC’s memo lists 81 actions Biden’s administration took that weakened domestic energy protection, starting with the Day 1 Climate Change Executive Order to review and revoke President Trump’s deregulation of energy rules.

August core inflation, excluding food and energy, rose 0.3%, hotter than expected
Energy prices fed much of gain, rising 5.6% on the month, an increase that included a 10.6% surge in gasoline.

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Then the Biden administration canceled the seven remaining oil and gas leases in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge on Wednesday,

And then Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm had a rocky electric vehicle tour that included a confrontation with a family who called the police on her staff over a charging station standoff.

Family called cops on Biden’s energy secretary for blocking charging station spots​

Granholm’s staff got into a tiff with an unhappy family earlier this summer after her team tried to hold an electric vehicle charging spot by parking a gas car there, according to NPR. With a baby in the vehicle on a hot summer’s day, the family reportedly decided to call the authorities.
I've written about the stupid Biden "guarantee" of ridding fossil fuels statement has driven gas prices up!
And I'm not the only one!

Biden’s Radical, Anti-Fossil Fuel Energy Policy Costs Americans Dearly​

To date, Biden is the only president in modern history not to have held a single oil and gas lease sale on federal lands despite clear direction from Congress to do so quarterly.
While the Department of Interior is being forced by court order to hold a lease sale this quarter, it increased fees by 50% and decreased the amount of available acreage for drilling by 80%—even as it cuts fees and red tape for renewable “green” energy production.

Spamulicious.

Spamulicious.
So when I provide the source and the source is a Democrat medium..
You don't believe them?
What about the prime source: Consumer Price Index Summary - 2023 M08 Results

Consumer Price Index Summary​

Transmission of material in this release is embargoed until
8:30 a.m. (ET) Wednesday, September 13, 2023 USDL-23-1972

Technical information: (202) 691-7000 * [email protected] * www.bls.gov/cpi
Media contact: (202) 691-5902 * [email protected]

CONSUMER PRICE INDEX - AUGUST 2023

The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) rose 0.6 percent in August on a seasonally
adjusted basis, after increasing 0.2 percent in July, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported
today. Over the last 12 months, the all items index increased 3.7 percent before seasonal adjustment.

The index for gasoline was the largest contributor to the monthly all items increase, accounting for
over half of the increase. Also contributing to the August monthly increase was continued advancement
in the shelter index, which rose for the 40th consecutive month. The energy index rose 5.6 percent in
August as all the major energy component indexes increased. The food index increased 0.2 percent in
August, as it did in July. The index for food at home increased 0.2 percent over the month while the
index for food away from home rose 0.3 percent in August.

So that source is "spam"???

Wait ... if your statistics exclude energy prices, why are you discussing energy prices? ... Exxon shareholders are getting richer and richer, sounds like Bidet is doing his job, what's YOUR problem? ... didn't invest in Exxon even though their CEO was Sec. of State during the Trump Administration? ...

Stay away from real estate east of Miami ... just saying ...

Forum List

Back