So much for Biden's "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Biden allowed domestic oil production to increase
Most all of the gain in the US Oil Patch under both Biden and Benedict had nothing to do with either man. It's nearly all from the new discoveries in

The Permian Basin, Texas and New Mexico a little.

I assume it has risen within the last two years. My source was published within the last month.
So you are admitting that you falsely stated that TN gets over 50% of their power from nuclear. Your getting twisted up in your own misstatements. No wonder you like the vegetable--he is one to assume as well.

The 5.2-megawatt solar panel farm consisted of 14,000 solar panels. On June 23, in 2023.
13,650 panels were destroyed by softball-sized hail coming down in winds of 100 to 150 miles per hour

According to GCube Insurance Services, over 70% of solar losses in the last ten years have occurred since 2017.
Below is the hail damage to The solar project, which began producing power for Texas's energy grid in 2022, generates 350 megawatts across 3,300 acres of land and is expected to power 62,000 homes.
One resident, Nick Kaminski, said that he was worried about chemicals potentially leaking into the groundwater, which his house uses as its water supply.

But this idiot President Biden told Americans that "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

Are you saying the above LINKS are fake news, including Joe Biden's video of him guaranteeing to "Rid of Fossil fuels"?
Is JOE a liar then by saying the exact words? YOU have no problem with those words?

The 5.2-megawatt solar panel farm consisted of 14,000 solar panels. On June 23, in 2023.
13,650 panels were destroyed by softball-sized hail coming down in winds of 100 to 150 miles per hour

According to GCube Insurance Services, over 70% of solar losses in the last ten years have occurred since 2017.
Below is the hail damage to The solar project, which began producing power for Texas's energy grid in 2022, generates 350 megawatts across 3,300 acres of land and is expected to power 62,000 homes.
One resident, Nick Kaminski, said that he was worried about chemicals potentially leaking into the groundwater, which his house uses as its water supply.

But this idiot President Biden told Americans that "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

That is why there is Jake at State Farm.

It is pretty funny.

Oil production recently hit an all-time high under Biden.

It is pretty funny.

Oil production recently hit an all-time high under Biden.
Sure. That's why the price of oil is up, the strategic reserves are empty and gas prices have risen 50 cents in the last month. Want to buy a bridge? I hear there's a good one for sale in MD.

Forum List

Back