How come the policies that got us in this mess are working?

I think it was a couple weeks ago or so that I predicted that once the economy got going to the point where the Republicans could not deny it,

they'd begin trying to take credit for it.

Interestingly, a central theme of Gingrich's campaign is his taking credit for the Clinton economy, jobs, and balanced budget of the mid/late nineties.

Of course he's not about to remind you of what he said in 1993:

"The tax increase will kill jobs and lead to a recession, and the recession will force people off of work and onto unemployment and will actually increase the deficit."

Awwwwwwwwwwww......whatta shame whoever ("clipped" this video) forgot to include any-and-ALL examples of "...failure of Leadership."

I'd hate to think they purposely "cherry-picked" that short-segment, for partisanship-reasons.

handjob.gif

Two threads today thanking Obama for the great surge in employment and the stock market indexes. Liberals have made it a taking point that the Bush tax cuts created a economic meltdown. So how come we're getting all this wonderful data with them still in place????

I've never heard anyone say that the Bush tax cuts created an economic meltdown. What I've heard is that the Bush tax cuts added to the growing national debt (You know, that thing that conservatives say they hate?) because they weren't paid for.

Until the *NATIONAL DEBT* starts going "DOWN," these little up and down blips that are primarily the product of number manipulation, DON'T - MEAN - SHIT!

We are STILL in deep, DEEP trouble. Trouble that obama has made ten times worse since he's taken office.

Anyone talking "recovery" is one STUPID sons a bitch.

With this country still 16 Trillion in debt I believe and the lefties
here are still discussing the prior administration for all the ills here.
I am wondering when is the focus going to be on this issue.
The lefties are multi orgasmic when a few thousand jobs are added
and the unemployment number improves.They neglect to fill everyone in
on a little fact that a few million unemployed people were removed from the equation
thereby making the number look better. :cuckoo:

We are very far from getting out of a Grand Canyon of debt that this President
has contributed to and is not doing a lot to get us out.It would be nice if he spent some time at his job in Washington maybe instead of out on the campaign trail all the time.

:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Until the *NATIONAL DEBT* starts going "DOWN," these little up and down blips that are primarily the product of number manipulation, DON'T - MEAN - SHIT!

We are STILL in deep, DEEP trouble. Trouble that obama has made ten times worse since he's taken office.

on a little fact that a few million unemployed people were removed from the equation

has contributed to and is not doing a lot to get us out.It would be nice if he spent some time at his job in Washington maybe instead of out on the campaign trail all the time.

obama isn't interested in fixing our economy. His intention is to ruin the dollar just as his puppet master Soros has commanded him to do because the dollar is the major obstacle to the NWO and a one world currency.

That's why obama has spent more time on vacation, partying and golfing than working. He's spent more money than all the past presidents combined even though spending is the problem. He throws gas on the fire as America burns. He hates America.

Last edited:
Two threads today thanking Obama for the great surge in employment and the stock market indexes. Liberals have made it a taking point that the Bush tax cuts created a economic meltdown. So how come we're getting all this wonderful data with them still in place????

No I suspect most "liberals" who are paying attention don't think the Bush Tax cuts caused the meltdown.

If anything they blame those tax cuts on the state of the US debt.

Not the same thing at all.

The national debt didn't CAUSE the BANSTERS" MELTDOWN, kid.

You're confusing two entirely different issues.

That said, Obama is not responsible for a healthier wall street.

Neither was he responsible for it having crashed.

No, for democrats raising taxes is the holy grail. You're right that they have ignorantly blamed the tax cuts on our debt problems, but the democrats have disingenuously blamed the cuts on all of our economic problems.

Please explain why billionaires should pay a lower tax rate.

obama isn't interested in fixing our economy. His intention is to ruin the dollar just as his puppet master Soros has commanded him to do because the dollar is the major obstacle to the NWO and a one world currency.

That's why obama has spent more time on vacation, partying and golfing than working. He's spent more money than all the past presidents combined even though spending is the problem. He throws gas on the fire as America burns. He hates America.

You are such a "fuckturd". That's worse than a lying sack of shit.

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Presidential vacations: How does Obama compare? - CBS News

Are "lies" all you guys have? I guess so.

In fact, by the time the second Bush left office, the national debt had grown to $12.1 trillion:

* Over half of that amount had been created by Bush’s tax cuts for the very wealthy.

* Another 30% of the national debt had been created by the tax cuts for the wealthy under Presidents Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

• Fully 81% of the national debt was created by just these three Republican Presidents.
Social Security Q&A | Dollars & Sense

7. Starting in 2003, George W. Bush destroyed the world economy by encouraging U.S. banks to make loans to those who could not afford them, through schemes such as the "American Dream Downpayment Initiative".

Also through the destruction of oversight, such as lawsuits to prevent state securities laws from being enforced on Bush's watch.

Once Bush's policies led to their inevitable result of economic collapse, the United States found itself in a situation where it had to take on debt in order to restore the economy.

ReaganBushDebt.org Calculation Details

Excellent find. Barry Soetoro Obama or whoever he really is needs to run against himself. Using his words against him should be a central part of the anti-Obama campaign.

Yeah.....it's a good-thing there haven't been any Republican fuck-ups, during their Debate Tour!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4bYUjWVSA4]Mitt Romney's Greatest Hits: Sympathy For The Corporation - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY]Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif

They will argue that the economy would be doing even better if such cuts would not be extended.

If BHO is re-elected in the fall, the Bush cuts will not be extended.
Gee.....lemme guess.....Republicans want ANOTHER "rule change", at the end-of-the-year????

You folks hung-around Daddy's Lil' Dumbya.....​

.....for too-long.....​

"He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

You are wrong and refuse to understand.

so democrats never blamed the Bush Tax cuts for a poor economy????????

Barry44, it's not a black and white world you seem to imagine it is and NONE of us are the caracatures that you apparently think we are.

I'm sure it must be nice to live in your simplistic world of white hats and blacks one but those of us living in the real world aren't impressed by the childish thinking of those of you who don't.

What kind of stupid personal attack was that? You're the Ron Paul guy right? You're the one who thinks this is a simple world. I don't think everyone is a caricature, but I certainly think you are.

I've never heard anyone say that the Bush tax cuts created an economic meltdown. What I've heard is that the Bush tax cuts added to the growing national debt (You know, that thing that conservatives say they hate?) because they weren't paid for.

This is the second time i'm posting this , because it's all of a sudden it's being ignored do to extreme intellectual dishonesty. For years democrats and liberals have blamed the Bush Tax cuts for our economic woes, not just our debt, and that is fact. Maybe the honest and self thinking libs did not, but those are few and far between.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiad54f2Rjw]Obama Blames recession on tax cuts - YouTube[/ame]

They will argue that the economy would be doing even better if such cuts would not be extended.

If BHO is re-elected in the fall, the Bush cuts will not be extended. He will veto any bill that includes extending the cuts for the wealthy.

You are a living breathing contradiction. First you say that dems would argue that the economy would have been better of without the tax cuts, and they you support the argument that they say they never said the tax cuts were effecting the economy.

Just wanted you to know, I'm on to your bullshit.:lol:

In fact, by the time the second Bush left office, the national debt had grown to $12.1 trillion:

* Over half of that amount had been created by Bush’s tax cuts for the very wealthy.

* Another 30% of the national debt had been created by the tax cuts for the wealthy under Presidents Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

• Fully 81% of the national debt was created by just these three Republican Presidents.
Social Security Q&A | Dollars & Sense

7. Starting in 2003, George W. Bush destroyed the world economy by encouraging U.S. banks to make loans to those who could not afford them, through schemes such as the "American Dream Downpayment Initiative".

Also through the destruction of oversight, such as lawsuits to prevent state securities laws from being enforced on Bush's watch.

Once Bush's policies led to their inevitable result of economic collapse, the United States found itself in a situation where it had to take on debt in order to restore the economy.

ReaganBushDebt.org Calculation Details

Are you intentionally lying or just poorly informed?

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010

Show where I ever said anything of the sort. I am not supporting anything. I am telling you what Obama will do.

Don't every say I said things I haven't said or implied. That's far right and far left wack stuff to do that.

Show where I ever said anything of the sort. I am not supporting anything. I am telling you what Obama will do.

Don't every say I said things I haven't said or implied. That's far right and far left wack stuff to do that.

did you not co-sign to post 44??? yes you did and it was a contradiction to your other post. Then you co-signed to a senseless personal attack against me that had no merit.

Last edited:
It's funny, I though liberals were always trying to tell me that tax cuts on the wealthy is bad for the economy and revenue. It's strange to hear liberals deny that such thing were ever said. Just saying.

did you not co-sign to post 44??? yes you did and it was a contradiction to your other post. Then you co-signed to a senseless personal attack against me that had no merit.

What? That Bush's tax cuts added to the debt? That is not a personal attack against you. That is true.

But read this, and take it personally, bud. You are lying.

Forum List

Back