Zone1 Why Listen to College Students?

Well, take it ~ do it. Hope you pass.
Were it up to me, every student would have to pass this test as part of a high school diploma. Likely also for a college 2 or 4 year.
The pdf that you linked to is a study guide that shows all of the answers. I got 100%.

The pdf that you linked to is a study guide that shows all of the answers. I got 100%.
Dang!
That's what happens when in a rush. I copied the wrong link off the search page. That it was the one with questions and answers separated.
Lucky you.
When I have time I'll redo and review better, for future reference.

It may not be that they are uneducated but are just fucking stupid.

How else do you describe someone who believes Trumps lies without question?

That the election was stolen
Obama was born in Kenya
Covid is no worse than a common flu
Mike Pence could have overturned the election
Not all believe all on your list, and some of those items need to be better qualified and expressed.

No more fucking stupid though than the many Leftists who wasted 4+ years chasing the Russian Collusion myth, or are so ignorant on economics top think that all investments should have no risk, always work out and make a profit.

Nor are they as stupid and ignorant as those on the Left who believe the lies of Obama, Biden , etc.

Considering how flu deaths dropped when "COVID" deaths rose, one could suspect close relations. FWIW, I've had Covid twice and I've had worse flu, so go figger.

Obama's biological father was from Kenya, so that would offer Obama dual citizenship potential. His father never divorced the wife and kids he left back in Kenya, nor does it appear he married Barry's mother, if he did, he would have been a bigamist. So at least Obama is a 'bastard' birth. He also has questionable morals and ethics when he writes and devotes his first book to the run away biological father.

Not all believe all on your list, and some of those items need to be better qualified and expressed.

No more fucking stupid though than the many Leftists who wasted 4+ years chasing the Russian Collusion myth, or are so ignorant on economics top think that all investments should have no risk, always work out and make a profit.

Nor are they as stupid and ignorant as those on the Left who believe the lies of Obama, Biden , etc.

Considering how flu deaths dropped when "COVID" deaths rose, one could suspect close relations. FWIW, I've had Covid twice and I've had worse flu, so go figger.

Obama's biological father was from Kenya, so that would offer Obama dual citizenship potential. His father never divorced the wife and kids he left back in Kenya, nor does it appear he married Barry's mother, if he did, he would have been a bigamist. So at least Obama is a 'bastard' birth. He also has questionable morals and ethics when he writes and devotes his first book to the run away biological father.
Like I said
Trump followers are either uneducated or fucking stupid
Based on your reply, I will lean towards you being fucking stupid

Why listen to college students? They are under-educated (high school graduates), their brains are not fully developed (until ~age 30), and they have little or no real-world experience. Why do we pretend they have something valuable to say?

An odd good point.

Of course when Kyle Rittenhouse (21 y/o) started mowing people down, you guys (not you personally) were ready to put his face on currency.

Are they?
Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, George W Bush, John Bolton, Mitch McConnel, Al Gore, Joe Biden, Dan Quayle, and Donald Trump, to name a few. Granted not all were hippies, but they all avoided the war only to become extremely pro-war.

Because they have better academic skills and are better read than most Conservatives
Consevatives built this country, what did liberals do beside smoke dope and vote for free stuff. When I think of liberals, I think of Cheech and Chong

Consevatives built this country, what did liberals do beside smoke dope and vote for free stuff. When I think of liberals, I think of Cheech and Chong
Founding Fathers were Liberals

Conservatives are destroying our Democracy

Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, George W Bush, John Bolton, Mitch McConnel, Al Gore, Joe Biden, Dan Quayle, and Donald Trump, to name a few. Granted not all were hippies, but they all avoided the war only to become extremely pro-war.
I congratulate anyone who managed to avoid serving in any war. If I had known how to do it (and had enough guts) I would have done the same. But yeah, I'd certainly push the faces of those on your list for the reasons you've stated.

You made no point.
As relevant as yours. That is my point.
I said people can have good intentions but produce horrible things ...
Yes, you did.
You talked about the rain.
Yes, I did.
The rain has no intentions.
But the consequence of rain is just as relevant as your comment about the consequences of intentions. You were wrong - I did 'make a point'.

I don't know how you can have an issue with Seinfeld and still think that you should be taken seriously.

Your only possible issue is that he is Jewish...and if that is your issue...you're a bigot so please...fuck off; all the way off.

Why listen to college students? They are under-educated (high school graduates), their brains are not fully developed (until ~age 30), and they have little or no real-world experience. Why do we pretend they have something valuable to say?

Did we ever?

Are we supposed to?

How do you define "valuable"?

I think that every message transmitted by individual members of a society is valuable because it says something about specific segments of society. Even toddlers' body language can tell a whole story about their parents, environment, education, and relationship with the world around them.

The protesters on campuses are telling me a valuable truth: education in the US has become a weapon in the hands of your enemies. Listen to what college kids say to understand how your children are brainwashed to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars from your pockets. Your college kids are telling me to look deeper into the finer details of campus life - their teachers, courses, organizations, sources of funding, and of course outside influences that go so far and deep that protesting students aren't deterred even by the "death to America" leaflets on campuses.

I'd call this a valuable message.

Forum List

Back