There are lies, more lies, and then there is the data. Keep telling the hurting middleclass and poor, that they arent really hurting.

Why would Biden deserve any?
All a president and their administration can do is offer an area.
They don't drill.

That's their issue.

It isn't.

So, how did that slow oil PRODUCTION?

Making it harder to move oil makes it more expensive. Making it more expensive
to get your product to market makes it less likely to be profitable.
Anti-oil actions by Biden make future oil projects less likely.

Which is the way I have been under every POTUS. If anyone is relying on the POTUS to help them, they are fucking idiots.
There's a difference between a POTUS who encourages investment and economic prosperity, and one who tries to kill off the middle class.

The first type of POTUS will help all classes do well.

The second only benefits the wealthy.

I finally figured out who's sock puppet you are! It took a while, but you are ex-pat Panama! It makes sense, you started posting your nonsense about the same time they disappeared!

I finally figured out who's sock puppet you are! It took a while, but you are ex-pat Panama! It makes sense, you started posting your nonsense about the same time they disappeared!

They post here all the time. But it is so heart warming to know that you spend so much time thinking about me.

1715684505422.png

Hey! Thanks for the confirmation. It took forever to come up with your sock because I think so little of you...and about you.

I confirmed your BS by pointing out you were wrong about a different poster disappearing?

Damn, you are one dumb fucker.

I confirmed your BS by pointing out you were wrong about a different poster disappearing?

Damn, you are one dumb fucker.
Nah, you confirmed you're the socko. I was pretty sure, but after looking over the two posting styles it's pretty obvious

I have to pay over $200,000 in Federal Taxes this year. So yeah, i have had to cut back on spending, which is okay, because i wont support Joe Bribem's economy.
If you HAD to pay over $200,000 in Federal Taxes, then you earned close to $1,000,000.

Anyone who makes $1,000,000 a YEAR is NOT struggling in ANY way.

Nah, you confirmed you're the socko. I was pretty sure, but after looking over the two posting styles it's pretty obvious

You are so stupid. But hey, if it makes you feel good to tell yourself this, knock yourself out.

I guess you can tell yourself this is another win, now you have two in your mind. That is all that seems to matter to you.

You are so stupid. But hey, if it makes you feel good to tell yourself this, knock yourself out.

I guess you can tell yourself this is another win, now you have two in your mind. That is all that seems to matter to you.
I love how you are so fixated on "wins". You must be the consumate loser to be so focused on such a silly thing.

But keep blathering on. You are amusing.

Forum List

Back