This is what US cities will look like in the future if liberals keep getting in because of their policies or because of the great rest

Parker99

May 7, 2017
This is what US cities will look like in the future if liberals keep getting in because of their policies or because of the great rest.

I was shocked when I took a drive up to Vancouver and Toronto as it feels like a Chinese style city and when I was in the UK like Birmingham it is like that as well major tower blocks.

It looks nothing like any US cities, It looks like some thing out of China. AND well to give you an update how bad it is in the suburbs this what looks like in Canada what they are doing now In the suburbs and the city is even worse.

It looks nothing like any US cities but some thing out of China.

The death of suburbs and new normal they building now.

This is in the suburb just west of Toronto it looks some thing out of China not some thing you see in first world country. Not some thing you see in the US.

new-condos-for-sale-mississauga-1.jpg

45707-135396.jpeg

park-village.jpg

mississauga-development.jpg

Mississauga-4.jpg

keystone-at-kaneff-condos-mississauga.jpg

mississauga.jpg

why-investors-should-consider-downtown-mississauga.jpg

pexels-photo-624374.jpeg

This is what liberal places are looking like when the government, city hall and mayor and everyone is all liberal It looks like that and cost to by a small house is million dollars or more.

All the liberal cities in the US are close to million dollars to get condo in the city and small tiny home in the suburbs, it is so terrible on the west coast.

Mark my word the US cities will look like that in the future if the liberals keep getting in.

The city of Seattle is already on its way to look like this and Los Angeles is already building more condos.

Again this is death of suburbs and houses well they embrace these high rise apartments and high rise condos and they seem to be doing that in a Canada and the UK.

It looks like some thing out of China. The anti suburbs, anti houses and anti car the liberals are pushing because of their policies or because of the great rest.

Even in places like Dallas and Houston they are starting to build more mid and high rise apartments and condos. Everyone knows the state is red but the city is blue.

But Canada and the UK is worse and I feel US cities will look like this in the future.

This is what US cities will look like in the future if liberals keep getting in because of their policies or because of the great rest.

I was shocked when I took a drive up to Vancouver and Toronto as it feels like a Chinese style city and when I was in the UK like Birmingham it is like that as well major tower blocks.

It looks nothing like any US cities, It looks like some thing out of China. AND well to give you an update how bad it is in the suburbs this what looks like in Canada what they are doing now In the suburbs and the city is even worse.

This is in the suburb just west of Toronto it looks some thing out of China not some thing you see in first world country. Not some thing you see in the US.

45707-135396.jpeg

park-village.jpg

Mississauga-4.jpg

mississauga.jpg

pexels-photo-624374.jpeg

This is what liberal places are looking like when the government, city hall and mayor and everyone is all liberal It looks like that and cost to by a small house is million dollars or more.

All the liberal cities in the US are close to million dollars to get condo in the city and small tiny home in the suburbs, it is so terrible on the west coast.

Mark my word the US cities will look like that in the future if the liberals keep getting in.

The city of Seattle is already on its way to look like this and Los Angeles is already building more condos.

Again this is death of suburbs and houses well they embrace these high rise apartments and high rise condos and they seem to be doing that in a Canada and the UK.

It looks like some thing out of China. The anti suburbs, anti houses and anti car the liberals are pushing because of their policies or because of the great rest.

Even in places like Dallas and Houston they are starting to build more mid and high rise apartments and condos. Everyone knows the state is red but the city is blue.

But Canada and the UK is worse and I feel US cities will look like this in the future.
Meet George Jetson.

45707-135396.jpeg

park-village.jpg

Mississauga-4.jpg

mississauga.jpg

pexels-photo-624374.jpeg

^ :cuckoo:

The level of snowflake that conservatives are reaching these days is insane

45707-135396.jpeg

park-village.jpg

Mississauga-4.jpg

mississauga.jpg

pexels-photo-624374.jpeg

Oh my my , this is what some people think is important.

Leftists LIVE to assault everyone around them.

They assault with their ugly "art" and atonal "music" and even the ungodly amount of their foul smelling patchouli fragrance.

The ugly, not to mention unoriginal, architecture is a heinous form of visual assault.

They live to hate because they can.

They assault with their ugly "art" and atonal "music" and even the ungodly amount of their foul smelling patchouli fragrance.

The ugly, not to mention unoriginal, architecture is a heinous form of visual assault.

Sure glad I got out and live far from any city.

Sure glad I got out and live far from any city.

My tiny country town is still full of homes that were built in the 19th century. And even the new homes here are not hard to look at.

I live in South Dakota, where one of the commonest building materials is pink Sioux Quartzite, and there are still hundreds and hundreds of buildings that look like this.

1702233295285.png

Such Hyperbole. ^^^^^^

My tiny country town is still full of homes that were built in the 19th century. And even the new homes here are not hard to look at.

I live in South Dakota, where one of the commonest building materials is pink Sioux Quartzite, and there are still hundreds and hundreds of buildings that look like this.

View attachment 870950
Beautiful.
That's a lovely building.

Is there ANY new construction?
Like Homes or Condos?

Are any of those pictures real photographs? The light and shadows are wrong in most of them.

I believe some of those pictures are showing what new tower blocks they want to built.

It seems to be more noticeable in Canada and the UK so called tower blocks.

The US is still not that bad but give it time and it will look like that with the far left and UN pushing suburbs are bad.

So you're upset about ... the style of skyscrapers?

Well, isn't that special.
I know they are buildings. They have style or they do not. Those buildings look like government buildings or projects, only it is in the modern age of architecture. Standing the test of time is important as the scars of insults can last. We were suppressing that somewhat and building structures that have a better chance of being viewed favorably.

I believe some of those pictures are showing what new tower blocks they want to built.

It seems to be more noticeable in Canada and the UK so called tower blocks.

The US is still not that bad but give it time and it will look like that with the far left and UN pushing suburbs are bad.
Living on the 99th floor of my block has got to be a hassle. Oops, I forgot something up in my apartment.

45707-135396.jpeg

park-village.jpg

Mississauga-4.jpg

mississauga.jpg

pexels-photo-624374.jpeg

Thank you for your thoughtful post.

Yes, perhaps the day of American cities consisting of a downtown (with tall office buildings) and then a bunch of neighborhoods filled with one- or two-story houses is coming to an end.

I am guessing that the new generations will become accustomed to such a change and not think twice about it.

As the cliche goes: TIME MARCHES ON!

Forum List

Back