Zone1 Why Listen to College Students?

The thing is that the RWM is again feeding you a bunch of BS. The majority of college students aren't even ptrotesting.

Correct, but the ones who are are largely retarded and have been corrupted by your bullshit.

The only thing missing from that clip was Benny Hill music.

Correct, but the ones who are are largely retarded and have been corrupted by your bullshit.

The only thing missing from that clip was Benny Hill music.
The retards in America are currently conservatives. Citizens in Israel are protesting against this, so you might want to really think about things before you continue repeating that dumb ass right wing bs.

Having graduated with a degree in STEM, I can say most are not well read in current events, history, politics or social issues

They are too busy making things keep working, or trying to make things better.

Not trying to make things worse like the "ideas" degrees and types.

I don't because in today's world a 18 year old is as smart and mature as a 15 year old from 30 years ago. Most everyone under the age of 30 right now is 3 to 6 years behind on their maturity than they used to be.

I'm of the opinion a 18 year old in a trade school is worth listening to way more than a 23 year old university student. Honestly I'd say a 40 year old garbage man is more intelligent and valuable than a 24 year old with 3 degrees.

I don't because in today's world a 18 year old is as smart and mature as a 15 year old from 30 years ago. Most everyone under the age of 30 right now is 3 to 6 years behind on their maturity than they used to be.

I'm of the opinion a 18 year old in a trade school is worth listening to way more than a 23 year old university student. Honestly I'd say a 40 year old garbage man is more intelligent and valuable than a 24 year old with 3 degrees.

Because today people aren't being taught to think, they are being taught to comply.

Again, why listen to a bunch of ignorant, uneducated bigots?

"Why Listen to College Students?"​

Let's try this on for size. We'll begin with an assumption, OK? Just for the sake of this monologue allow me to believe that the vast majority of college students are pro-PEACE anti-WAR. Sensible young people understand that you cannot conduct a war if no one is willing to participate in it. Many politicians with their Military-Indutrial Complex benefactors don't give a shit about that for what ought to be obvious reasons. They make it seem that there is imminent danger from forces that have no legitimate gripe against you. But that's not true. So, if you remove the political crap from the equation then it's the college students who have the answer to peace.

The worst thing America has done with respect to governance was to give women the right to vote. The second worst thing was giving it to children from 18-21 years old.

The latter was done purely out of guilt because we had young people serving in Vietnam (as I was) who were not allowed to vote because they were under 21. That situation no longer exists but we are stuck with that bad decision.

If it were practicable, voter registration would require passing of a Civics test (the same one that immigrants must pass to be naturalized, IN ENGLISH), and would have to present evidence of paying more than a nominal amount in Federal Income Tax.

What organization allows people to vote on policy when they have not paid their dues? It is insane.

Why we can’t trust Conservatives to run our education system

The worst thing America has done with respect to governance was to give women the right to vote. The second worst thing was giving it to children from 18-21 years old.

I honestly wonder why we allow Conservatives to vote
They are obviously not too bright and hate America.

Why listen to college students? They are under-educated (high school graduates), their brains are not fully developed (until ~age 30), and they have little or no real-world experience. Why do we pretend they have something valuable to say?
Hilarious

They don't concern themselves with every crackpot conspiracy theory like the scared white maga bois.

Let's try this on for size. We'll begin with an assumption, OK? Just for the sake of this monologue allow me to believe that the vast majority of college students are pro-PEACE anti-WAR. Sensible young people understand that you cannot conduct a war if no one is willing to participate in it. Many politicians with their Military-Indutrial Complex benefactors don't give a shit about that for what ought to be obvious reasons. They make it seem that there is imminent danger from forces that have no legitimate gripe against you. But that's not true. So, if you remove the political crap from the equation then it's the college students who have the answer to peace.
The hippies who protested the Vietnam War (or used their connections to avoid seeing combat) are the modern warmongers. They weren't anti-war. They were against getting themselves killed in war. They're perfectly happy sending other people to die.

The hippies who protested the Vietnam War (or used their connections to avoid seeing combat) are the modern warmongers.
Are they?
They weren't anti-war. They were against getting themselves killed in war.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. I am a Vietnam Veteran. I know a guy here in town who deserted the Army and came here to avoid going to Vietnam, or so he claims anyway. I admire him for leaving his fate to an unknown future. All I did was follow orders. He went out on his own and that took a lot more guts than I had. The funny thing is that it was eating him up for many years so he eventually turned himself in to the American embassy and they informed him that he could apply for an Amnesty ..... which he got! OK, so maybe he wasn't as brave as I thought he was but still he was braver than me.
They're perfectly happy sending other people to die.
I hope that's not true. Is it? Give me a couple of examples.

NOPE!

You have war because one side decided to resist the aggression of the other side.
Think ...
The Winter War[F 6] was a war between the Soviet Union and Finland. It began with a Soviet invasion of Finland on 30 November 1939, three months after the outbreak of World War II, and ended three and a half months later with the Moscow Peace Treaty on 13 March 1940. Despite superior military strength, especially in tanks and aircraft, the Soviet Union suffered severe losses and initially made little headway. The League of Nations deemed the attack illegal and expelled the Soviet Union from its organization.

If the aggression isn't resisted, than you just have invasion, conquest, pillage and plunder by one side.
Think ...
Czechoslovakia
An emergency meeting of the main European powers–not including Czechoslovakia, although their representatives were present in the town, or the Soviet Union, an ally to both France and Czechoslovakia–took place in Munich, Germany, on 29–30 September 1938. An agreement was quickly reached on Hitler's terms, and signed by the leaders of Germany, France, Britain, and Italy. The Czechoslovak mountainous borderland marked a natural border between the Czech state and the Germanic states since the early Middle Ages; it also presented a major natural obstacle to a possible German attack. Strengthened by significant border fortifications, the Sudetenland was of absolute strategic importance to Czechoslovakia.

On 30 September, Czechoslovakia submitted to the combination of military pressure by Germany, Poland, and Hungary, and diplomatic pressure by Britain and France, and agreed to surrender territory to Germany following the Munich terms.

The Munich Agreement was soon followed by the First Vienna Award on 2 November 1938, separating largely Hungarian inhabited territories in southern Slovakia and southern Subcarpathian Rus' from Czechoslovakia. On 30 November 1938, Czechoslovakia ceded to Poland small patches of land in the Spiš and Orava regions.[5]
In March 1939, the First Slovak Republic, a German puppet state, proclaimed its independence. Shortly afterwards, Hitler reneged on his promises to respect the integrity of Czechoslovakia by invading Czechia and turning it into the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, giving Germany full control of what remained of Czechoslovakia. As a result, Czechoslovakia had disappeared.[6] The conquered nation's significant military arsenal played an important role in Germany's invasions of Poland and France in 1939 and 1940.[7]

Forum List

Back