The results of Bidenomics

Go argue with the Labor Dept. Not many people will argue that wages have kept up with inflation under Biden's watch. If Bidenomics is so great then maybe you can tell us why is it that according to RCP polls Biden's current approval rating for Biden is 23 points lower than his disapproval rating. AND his approval rating for inflation is even worse, disapproval is more than 30 points higher than his approval rating.

Oh, and BTW you lied when you said 'Here is median real weekly wages from Jan 2021 to today', your data ends on 1 July not today.
I don't need to argue with the Labor Dept because I don't disagree with them. I disagree with the utterly retarded "analysis" you vomited up that add together real inflation + raw inflation to make a scary headline. Real inflation includes inflation already, it makes no sense and the fact you can't even begin to grasp what I'm talking about speaks volumes. This red herring about Biden's approval rating isn't important to my argument, which was basically mocking your source and lack of critical thinking skills to just accept it.

If you care about approval ratings so much, what do you think of Trump's while in office?

It is if your "job requirement" to earn this money is simply to click a few buttons on some website. A president could literally say that just clicking on a couple things on a website is the "job".

As for where the rest of unemployment drops came from, im pretty sure i read that 72% were people returning to work after COVID.
If someone clicks buttons, or sits in a chair, or whatever they do it is a job if they do it for money. You keep trying to spin away facts that are inconvenient to your bullshit. Bottom line you tried to imply all the job gains were government jobs, but reality doesn't agree with that, so you're spinning some more. You're a true hyper-partisan lost cause who chases conclusions based on biases instead of using your brain.

If someone clicks buttons, or sits in a chair, or whatever they do it is a job if they do it for money. You keep trying to spin away facts that are inconvenient to your bullshit. Bottom line you tried to imply all the job gains were government jobs, but reality doesn't agree with that, so you're spinning some more. You're a true hyper-partisan lost cause who chases conclusions based on biases instead of using your brain.
Shut up newb. You shouldnt even be allowed to speak to an OG me until you have a year under your belt. Begone, youngling!!

Shut up newb. You shouldnt even be allowed to speak to an OG me until you have a year under your belt. Begone, youngling!!
I cannot imagine how pathetic one's sense of self-esteem must be to be chanting new fish on a message board to compensate for lacking the intellectual capacity to form a coherent argument.

Can you point me out to where in the community terms of service it says that stupid people are given a trump card based on how many years they have been typing out idiotic responses?

I cannot imagine how pathetic one's sense of self-esteem must be to be chanting new fish on a message board to compensate for lacking the intellectual capacity to form a coherent argument.

Can you point me out to where in the community terms of service it says that stupid people are given a trump card based on how many years they have been typing out idiotic responses?
I will answer that once you are no longer a newb. Currently, you dont have enough time here for me to seriously address your posts. Youre just a dumb newby. :dunno:

Let's compare what is happening in the other parts of the developed world:

We are about 3% inflation, jobs are being added monthly, and the overall value of each of us has never been higher. Joe needs to tell the nation how fortunate we are. No one wants to go back to the Fascist old days of trump.

I will answer that once you are no longer a newb. Currently, you dont have enough time here for me to seriously address your posts. Youre just a dumb newby. :dunno:
It is fascinating how some people never achieved emotional development farther than junior high school.

For the record, it is irrelevant to me whether you think someone's volume of posts are an indicator of worthiness to respond, I'll keep responding to your posts when I want and take every post like above as you just saying your are copping out because intellectually out of your depth.

It is fascinating how some people never achieved emotional development farther than junior high school.

For the record, it is irrelevant to me whether you think someone's volume of posts are an indicator of worthiness to respond, I'll keep responding to your posts when I want and take every post like above as you just saying your are copping out because intellectually out of your depth.
Shut up newb. :cuckoo:

The Trumpsters have to deny and dismiss all of that because cult.

However, economies don't belong to Presidents. There are too many conflicting domestic and global macroeconomic currents that play into it, and they play out over years.

Part of this is the end stage of what so profoundly benefitted the economy during Trump's term: Trillions in economic stimulus and artificially low interest rates, mostly between 2009 and 2020.

Presidents get too much credit and too much blame for this stuff.

I strongly disagree. Every Republican tax cut has been followed by an economic crash as surely as night has followed day.

One only needs to look at the historical data from the various administrations to see the impact. The presidents have on the economy, from job growth, to export markets and interest rates.

W lowered mortgage rates to zero, and pass the American dream and down payment act to raise the level of homeownership among American families. But his efforts fuelled the housing bubble, and led to the collapse of the housing market, which nearly took down the world economy.

Trumps trade wars had a powerful impact on manufacturing, setting job numbers in that sector back to 2009 BEFORE the pandemic.

And while Obama lowered the trade deficit during his time in office, it rose steadily under Donald Trump who accused your trading partners of “screwing the USA over” and tore up all your trade deals.

Your trading partners responded by buying from other suppliers and b boycotting American goods.

The economic policies and plans of every presidential administration has an enormous impact on the economy, and on the economic stability of the country. No, Democrat has ever crash the US economy, but for Republicans have done it in the last 100 years.

No.

It is amusing watching a low-IQ adult sounding like a 12 year old by gate keeping an internet forum.
Says the dumb fucking newb who just cant help himself from getting buttfucked by me repeatedly. :laugh:

Says the dumb fucking newb who just cant help himself from getting buttfucked by me repeatedly. :laugh:
This further verifies my observations about your emotional immaturity.

Not only are you a grown adult trying to gate keep an internet forum by chanting "newb" you're also one of those sad little folks who tries to convince themselves they are somehow owning someone.

Let's keep going, this is some good shit.

GDP growth is currently at 5.2% - historically high. Unemployment (U3) is currently at 3.7% - historically low. The stock market is currently at an all time high - historically...record breaking. Pandemic-related (supply shock) inflation is now getting under control as a result of interest rate hikes from the central bank. Economists are now saying we will get a soft landing out of inflation as opposed to a recession. Here in FL where I live, there are 176 infrastructure projects queued up and backed by $8.1B in funding from Biden's historic infrastructure bill to build and repair roads, bridges, public transport, ports, airports, clean water, etc. This will ensure economic prosperity for the next several years during the building phase at the very least.

And yet if I talk to any of my republican voter friends, most tend to disregard all of the economic data mentioned above and instead declare - without any supporting facts or data - that we're actually in the worst economy in 50 years. So with that, I'm curious what republican/libertarian voters here on this board think about the economy?

Here are the facts one more time. 5.2% GDP. 3.7% unemployment. Record high stock market. Solid growth in output. Solid stability in the labor market. Solid value in investment. And as things like the Infrastructure bill and the CHIPs Act play out, there are solid economic prospects for the future for years to come.

I'm going to add in some historical jobs numbers as well, since Joe Biden was also VP in the Obama administration. Quite literally all private sector job growth in the 21st century happened under democratic presidents. The numbers below are from BLS databases (B tables on seasonally adjusted private sector jobs).

Clinton - 2000 to 2001: 1.4M jobs created
W Bush - 2001 to 2009: 373k jobs lost
Obama - 2019 to 2017: 11.8M jobs created
Trump - 2017 to 2021: 2.1M jobs lost
Biden - 2021 to 2023: 12.8M jobs created

GDP expansion and the labor market are some of the most commonly cited data points used by economists to explain the economy. So there is the data for the 21st century.

Putting all of this together, what do republican/libertarian voters of this site make of all of this and Bidenomics? I'm interested in hearing about how you think the economy is doing today, and what data it is you're looking at that leads you to that conclusion. Also curious in what you have to say about the current state of GDP, the labor market, and the stock market. Also curious about what you think about jobs results in the 21st century.

GDP data: https://www.bea.gov/news/2023/gross...-corporate-profits-preliminary-estimate-third
Unemployment rate data: Employment Situation Summary - 2023 M11 Results
Historical jobs data: Establishment data series from the monthly B Tables : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
All wrong.
Any one of these you can look up easily. ---Oh, BTW,today's 1/11 jobs report and inflation report is quite terrible.

Now to rebut
1) Biden changed the computation of 'recession' and refuses to let the public see it
2)BLS cooked the books on the jobs , it was quite disastrous in fact
Initial US employment reports overstated by 439,000 jobs in 2023

Biden Takes Lying With Statistics To A Whole New Level​

So how did Biden manage to claim that the economy created 216,000 jobs in December?

Easy. All you have to do is cut the number of jobs in November by 71,000 and then measure December’s gain against that new, lower number.

Et voilà!

Instead of 157,087,000 jobs in November, the BLS now says there were 157,016,000. Subtract that from 157,232,000 and you get … 216,000!

Turns out, the BLS has been exaggerating job gains this way throughout 2023. But you’d never know that unless you dug into the data.
3) Almost 8 MILLION have left the job force
4)and just to puncture your new jobs nonsense. Yes, and guess where they are
more Americans than ever hold two full-time jobs, amounting to more than 70 hours of work a week. In June, 426,000 people were working two full-time positions, compared to 308,000 in February 2020, according to federal labor data.”

DO GROW UP SOMETIME

Ukrainian pensioners will die without Western funding, Volodymyr Zelensky said during his visit to Latvia.
Latvia has less than 2 million population and Zelensky has 12 mill. pensioners.
So let's get to work, US taxpayers!

Last edited:
GDP growth is currently at 5.2% - historically high. Unemployment (U3) is currently at 3.7% - historically low. The stock market is currently at an all time high - historically...record breaking. Pandemic-related (supply shock) inflation is now getting under control as a result of interest rate hikes from the central bank. Economists are now saying we will get a soft landing out of inflation as opposed to a recession. Here in FL where I live, there are 176 infrastructure projects queued up and backed by $8.1B in funding from Biden's historic infrastructure bill to build and repair roads, bridges, public transport, ports, airports, clean water, etc. This will ensure economic prosperity for the next several years during the building phase at the very least.

And yet if I talk to any of my republican voter friends, most tend to disregard all of the economic data mentioned above and instead declare - without any supporting facts or data - that we're actually in the worst economy in 50 years. So with that, I'm curious what republican/libertarian voters here on this board think about the economy?

Here are the facts one more time. 5.2% GDP. 3.7% unemployment. Record high stock market. Solid growth in output. Solid stability in the labor market. Solid value in investment. And as things like the Infrastructure bill and the CHIPs Act play out, there are solid economic prospects for the future for years to come.

I'm going to add in some historical jobs numbers as well, since Joe Biden was also VP in the Obama administration. Quite literally all private sector job growth in the 21st century happened under democratic presidents. The numbers below are from BLS databases (B tables on seasonally adjusted private sector jobs).

GDP expansion and the labor market are some of the most commonly cited data points used by economists to explain the economy. So there is the data for the 21st century.

Putting all of this together, what do republican/libertarian voters of this site make of all of this and Bidenomics? I'm interested in hearing about how you think the economy is doing today, and what data it is you're looking at that leads you to that conclusion. Also curious in what you have to say about the current state of GDP, the labor market, and the stock market. Also curious about what you think about jobs results in the 21st century.

GDP data: https://www.bea.gov/news/2023/gross...-corporate-profits-preliminary-estimate-third
Historical jobs data: Establishment data series from the monthly B Tables : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
The Sun always shines, biden has a mind, and loan me five bucks

Despite what Republican voters think, the Democrats have done much more to help the worker. The proof is in the numbers as you mentioned. Yet anytime we have a Democrat as a president the media seems to forecast the economy as so awful.

Forum List

Back