God Doesn't See Color

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
When it comes to the different colors of our skin that is, so why is it so important to most of the world today? And is it just my imagination, but even though it is reversed (white being the new black) but is it even worse than it was in the fifties and sixties? (As I think racism was still big back then and I know it's not worse as it first started, but I think it's way worse since then.)

God Doesn't See Color​

Then why did he make so many of them?

Color_circle_(RGB).svg.png

When it comes to the different colors of our skin that is, so why is it so important to most of the world today? And is it just my imagination, but even though it is reversed (white being the new black) but is it even worse than it was in the fifties and sixties? (As I think racism was still big back then and I know it's not worse as it first started, but I think it's way worse since then.)
It goes back to the mentally ill people who back in the 1970's, were released into the neighborhoods(Jimmy Carters liberal compassion to help the insane) thus creating a new and dangerous group of people, the progressive Democrats. They infiltrated the John F. Kennedy Democrats, slowly weened out the people like Manchin and Senima, thus having only the far left lunatics, like AOC and others who have to use "RACE" to have an argument about, not policies that they know, normal and sane citizens would oppose. If you dare speak out against their policies, then it must mean you dont like their color of their skin, or their gender, or sexual lifestyle, then those mentally ill Democrats beat you over the head with their racist rhetoric, till you shut up. Until now. Citizens have finally gotten fed up and are starting to march, "FOR THEIR FREEDOM".

According to some biblical interpretations God made the world for the white man to dominate. Some shit about Noah banishing one of his sons and cursing him and his decedents to be slaves to the chosen people. Apparently getting cursed by Noah makes your skin brown.

Excuse me? :auiqs.jpg:

So your God is an Eyeless aberration or did he/she drop some acid and stare at a star too long?

I believe that when he created the Human Race, he didn't realize (at the time), we would be our own worst enemy. He wasn't concern about what color we would become. But we, humans, react very differently to what God really wanted us to be. It was intentional.
He wasn't smart enough to know what would happen? I thought he was supposed to know everything.

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider how handsome or tall he is. I have not chosen him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outside of a person. But the Lord looks at what is in the heart.”

1 Samuel 16:7

Then don't take this the wrong way or anything, but why are you here?
I was wondering why it, as the so called designer of our vison system, would it not know what spectacular visions our eyes would see?

Then why did he make so many of them?

View attachment 602376
Simple, Skin Color does not matter to God. He made man of every nation on earth from ONE BLOOD. Ever wonder why, regardless of skin color, race, creed, faith or gender..........blood can be transfused into any body of any race (once it is properly typed)? Simple there is actually only one race of peoples on earth.......THE HUMAN RACE.

"(God) hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation." -- Acts 17:26

Its man that gets hung up on our differences instead of accepting our commonality in life. The life of the flesh is found in the blood. "For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it (whether it's man or beast) is for the life thereof.........." Lev. 17:14

Last edited:
Yes I do know about it, but it didn't happen like that. What you said was full of nonsense. :rolleyes:

It is nonsense but so is every other high sounding justification for Northern Europe to have slaughtered, colonized or enslaved nearly every place in the world at one time or another. The curse of Ham has been a matter of debate for 2000 years but as it was told to me as a child this and some other passages I can no longer recall placed the white man at the pinnacle of God's creation. You get a different kind of religious training growing up in Alabama.

Forum List

Back