God Doesn't See Color

I meant that He doesn't see color like we do.

Sure he does, just that he knows that our differences in color should bring us together, while mankind, much of which lives separate from God today, finds color an excuse to drive us apart because men are still driven by jealousy and competition over the finite meager territories on Earth instead of the unlimited territories of wealth within Him.

According to some biblical interpretations God made the world for the white man to dominate. Some shit about Noah banishing one of his sons and cursing him and his decedents to be slaves to the chosen people. Apparently getting cursed by Noah makes your skin brown.

Whether or not God made the world for any particular shade of what have you, white European peoples sure as hell dominated the hell out of it and everyone else. As I mentioned in another post on a similar matter, it is what it is. Had the Aztecs for instance survived as a civilization into modern times they'd be using current technology to rip the hearts out of people for sacrifice. It's like people who are squeamish about killing carnivores. If said carnivore got the chance it'd sure as hell eat you just the same. Mankind, at his basest nature, is predatory. He preys on lesser animals and his own kind with equal relish. All we can do, as mere wicked mortals, is open our mouths, take a nice big bite, and delight at the warm lifeblood running down our lips. Everything and everyone are on the menu.

It goes back to the mentally ill people who back in the 1970's, were released into the neighborhoods(Jimmy Carters liberal compassion to help the insane) thus creating a new and dangerous group of people, the progressive Democrats. They infiltrated the John F. Kennedy Democrats, slowly weened out the people like Manchin and Senima, thus having only the far left lunatics, like AOC and others who have to use "RACE" to have an argument about, not policies that they know, normal and sane citizens would oppose. If you dare speak out against their policies, then it must mean you dont like their color of their skin, or their gender, or sexual lifestyle, then those mentally ill Democrats beat you over the head with their racist rhetoric, till you shut up. Until now. Citizens have finally gotten fed up and are starting to march, "FOR THEIR FREEDOM".
You left out the bit about the mentally ill Democrats that now apparently eat young children ... to stay young (is that Qnon?)?
Whether or not God made the world for any particular shade of what have you, white European peoples sure as hell dominated the hell out of it and everyone else. As I mentioned in another post on a similar matter, it is what it is. Had the Aztecs for instance survived as a civilization into modern times they'd be using current technology to rip the hearts out of people for sacrifice. It's like people who are squeamish about killing carnivores. If said carnivore got the chance it'd sure as hell eat you just the same. Mankind, at his basest nature, is predatory. He preys on lesser animals and his own kind with equal relish. All we can do, as mere wicked mortals, is open our mouths, take a nice big bite, and delight at the warm lifeblood running down our lips. Everything and everyone are on the menu.
Ok, man. I draw the line at cannibalism. I'll starve before that happens. Probably. But it's true people will do some apex hunter sh*t when pushed.
I don't believe that God intended humans to be such racist among each other. He created the Human Race for other reasons.
That's a nice thought. Whether or not you believe God created us, I think we can all ask the question: why do we exist?

For Other reasons?

For Greater purpose?

Maybe it would be simply to exist and behold?

Or maybe a more direct purpose, like to bring life and expand to other worlds? Mars? Moons of Jupiter? Alpha Cantura? Other Planets?

Or maybe just to struggle to survive until we are consumed in the Armageddon or when the sun expands to Tripple its current size?

I believe that when he created the Human Race, he didn't realize (at the time), we would be our own worst enemy. He wasn't concern about what color we would become. But we, humans, react very differently to what God really wanted us to be. It was intentional.
Well, he did allow Lucifer to roam the Earth to give people on the planet a "Choice". And many of them have chosen unwisely.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Oh you mean he/she didn't make up race, humans did?
Yes..........human's created RACE, RACE BAITING, Bitotry, Racism, etc. (like you just did). Skin color is nothing more than a human's DNA design signature having the ability to adapt to one's natural surroundings (all living creatures have such an ability as a product of God's intelligent design)........but its all regulated "within species"........just as God revealed in scripture, man was commanded just like the beasts to reproduce in "like kind" (Genesis 1:24) Just like Pasteur concluded in his scientific experiment concerning the study of life's origins .........his study on biogenesis that concluded that life can only be produced from pre-existing life within the same species.

The difference between beast and man? Man was commanded to oversee God's creation and "Subdue" the earth and all the life therein.

"And God blessed them (mankind), and said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, AND SUBDUE IT; AND HAVE DOMINION OVER THE FISH OF THE SEA, AND OVER THE FOUL OF THE AIR, AND OVER EVERY LIVING THING THAT MOVETH UPON THE EARTH." -- Genesis 1:28

What first separated men into different groups and families of nations? God confounded men's language in order to stop men from freely communicating in wicked plots against heaven, "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not know one another's speech." -- Genesis 11:7

It was not skin color that caused division........it is, just like today, a failure to communicate with those who are different in culture. Its man's design to hate and fear that which he does not understand, that which may be slightly different in appearance and culture. God teaches that all men should be treated as neighbors, not enemies void of a cause.

Last edited:
I don't believe that God intended humans to be such racist among each other. He created the Human Race for other reasons.
I don't believe in an omnipresent creator. But if we were created by something I think they would know how our eyes perceive color. Obviously the thread is about race, not color. There is only one race as you say. The tone of our skin is a product of the natural world we live in.

I don't believe in an omnipresent creator. But if we were created by something I think they would know how our eyes perceive color. Obviously the thread is about race, not color. There is only one race as you say. The tone of our skin is a product of the natural world we live in.

I do not disagree with what you mentioned. I will just say that, his purpose was NOT to create the Human race base on just one color, nationality, etc. Or we all be looking and behaving the same way...like this guy.... :auiqs.jpg:

1645115615038.png

Not a chance. I talked about the mechanics of perceiving color.

Man made that command up out of thin air to suit his own objectives.

When any rebuttal begins with "I"........well, let's say Freud would have a great time studying a severe case of narcissism.

Yeah..........the quint essential response from someone that can't defend their argument. A presentation of objective evidence so great presented with the intellectual greatness of a genius.......all the evidence you presented simply overwhelmed me and took my breath away. All hat, no Cowboy. :abgg2q.jpg: Or as the middle schooler would say, "I know you are, but what am I?"

You argue in nothing but Subjective BS circles and pretend that you saying something makes it true. You have not refuted one word found within pages of the Holy Bible any more than you falsified Pasteur's Scientific Study on the origins of life.

The Holy Bible is "objective" in nature until someone presents evidence otherwise. Why is it objective evidence? Its a source of calibration in the fact that it reads the same for anyone that would but open the pages that have remained unbroken in presenting truth for over 3500 years of man's history. There is nothing dogmatic about the Holy Bible when the content cannot be refuted via a presentation of history actual or applied science.

Come back when you can apply the laws of science and explain your own origins.........then we might entertain any gods that you make up in your imagination. Or better yet come back when you can subtract a quantity from a whole and have the final number exceed the quantity of the whole from which it was subtracted.

All atheists claim they are greater than the creating force that spawned them. "They profess themselves to be wise and became fools" -- Romans 1:22 Such a claim is not logical or reasonable, just like labeling themselves.....ATHEIST....an oxymoronic term meaning against deity. How can you be against something that you don't accept as a reality? :dunno:

Last edited:
The difference between beast and man? Man was commanded to oversee God's creation and "Subdue" the earth and all the life therein.

"And God blessed them (mankind), and said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, AND SUBDUE IT; AND HAVE DOMINION OVER THE FISH OF THE SEA, AND OVER THE FOUL OF THE AIR, AND OVER EVERY LIVING THING THAT MOVETH UPON THE EARTH." -- Genesis 1:28
His Dream Has Caused America's Nightmares

That Commie goon MLK's claim about skin color is as stupid as saying that the disagreements here are "really" caused by different color avatars.
Inferior races (realistically, species) have always been judged by the unfit and dangerous content of their character. Because of the immense and intimidating brain-washing power of upper-class race traitors, no one questions the illogic, unreality, dishonesty, and vicious motivation of King's speech.

It is nonsense but so is every other high sounding justification for Northern Europe to have slaughtered, colonized or enslaved nearly every place in the world at one time or another. The curse of Ham has been a matter of debate for 2000 years but as it was told to me as a child this and some other passages I can no longer recall placed the white man at the pinnacle of God's creation. You get a different kind of religious training growing up in Alabama.

Sounds like a "your family" problem. Not a Christianity at large problem.

There is nothing to me more stupid than racism.

I don't say that to "virtue signal". I don't get it. It's stupid. For example, when people brag about being white, they're bragging because their ancestors were the idiots who got stuck on glaciers in the Ice Age for so long, their eyes and skin and hair bleached out. Honestly. So while some in Africa were still enjoying relatively warm temps, my ancestors were, yeah, stuck on ice.

When I see White Supremacists I think, "YEAH WE WERE STUCK ON ICE BERGS AND GOT BLUE EYES!! YAY US!! AND NOW WE CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN SUNLIGHT WITHOUT SUNGLASSES!!"

Dumb

It is nonsense but so is every other high sounding justification for Northern Europe to have slaughtered, colonized or enslaved nearly every place in the world at one time or another. The curse of Ham has been a matter of debate for 2000 years but as it was told to me as a child this and some other passages I can no longer recall placed the white man at the pinnacle of God's creation. You get a different kind of religious training growing up in Alabama.
Why blame Northern Europe, surely every large country in the world has enslaved or slaughtered their smaller neighbours?

Forum List

Back