Floridian Republican Is Now NPA

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Here is a story about a staunch right wing pundit and Trump sycophant who has now come to the conclusion how wrong he was.
It's a good read on political self-healing and how NPA and NPP voters can make the difference in future elections.

"During Trump's presidency, I adopted — and vigorously preached — the right-wing gospel: Democrats were importing foreigners to win elections forever; leftists were coming for our guns; nationalism was patriotism; there was a shadowy network of censors whose teleological purpose in life was to suppress Republican or conservative points of view; predatory men were using women's bathrooms everywhere; and, of course, Barack Obama was the worst president in history and made Jimmy Carter look like George Washington"

"I'm here to tell you that I was wrong. I was wrong about all of it. Acknowledging my errors in judgment was the start of my own personal healing process, after I came to realize that my extreme partisanship and dehumanizing of Democrats were the results of my own self-inflicted political traumatization"

"For the first year after the Jan. 6 insurrection, I was in the camp of, "Yeah, it was bad but it's being overblown." Then I began to look at the event more objectively, started to learn more about how many of the participants were radicalized, and continued to witness Trump traumatize the nation with his stolen election lies. I say — with no qualms and no fear of being hyperbolic — that Trump is the most politically traumatizing figure in American history. His "rigged and stolen election" is the new version of the Confederacy's "Lost Cause."

Last edited:
Here is a story about a staunch right wing pundit and Trump sichophant who has now come to the conclusion how wrong he was.
It's a good read on political self-healing and how NPA and NPP voters can make the difference in future elections.

"During Trump's presidency, I adopted — and vigorously preached — the right-wing gospel: Democrats were importing foreigners to win elections forever; leftists were coming for our guns; nationalism was patriotism; there was a shadowy network of censors whose teleological purpose in life was to suppress Republican or conservative points of view; predatory men were using women's bathrooms everywhere; and, of course, Barack Obama was the worst president in history and made Jimmy Carter look like George Washington"

"I'm here to tell you that I was wrong. I was wrong about all of it. Acknowledging my errors in judgment was the start of my own personal healing process, after I came to realize that my extreme partisanship and dehumanizing of Democrats were the results of my own self-inflicted political traumatization"

"For the first year after the Jan. 6 insurrection, I was in the camp of, "Yeah, it was bad but it's being overblown." Then I began to look at the event more objectively, started to learn more about how many of the participants were radicalized, and continued to witness Trump traumatize the nation with his stolen election lies. I say — with no qualms and no fear of being hyperbolic — that Trump is the most politically traumatizing figure in American history. His "rigged and stolen election" is the new version of the Confederacy's "Lost Cause."

I do believe that there are those who have turned on Trump, just as sure there are those
who have turned on Biden.
Your point?

Here is a story about a staunch right wing pundit and Trump sichophant who has now come to the conclusion how wrong he was.

Salon...probably made up.

Good for him. Anyone who looks at fellows like Sleepy Joe and thinks that America is heading for a utopia under Leftist uniparty rule, SHOULD vote for the Democrats.

These cherry pick stories just never get old, do they? Out of 330 million people you found someone who changed his mind. WOW shocker!!

I found another one.

1663524920686.png

"I was a huge Desantis supporter until he sent those poor illegal aliens to Martha's Vineyard."

sicophant?

odd word to be used by a psycho

Here is a story about a staunch right wing pundit and Trump sycophant who has now come to the conclusion how wrong he was.

LMAO. This is the best you idiots can do? Manufacturing some fake “Trump supporter” who makes a “confession” about his sins of supporting the MAGA agenda, and promises to vote for communist Dems in order to “save democracy“.

Gawd you people are so pathetic.

Got to the point where he stated in the link that he was registered NO PARTY AFFILIATION and that disproved this OP's assertion that he was a republican. Once again, okfine is shown to be a bald-faced LIAR. Not worth anymore time.

Forum List

Back