Floridian Republican Is Now NPA

Actually, I did read the story.

The fellow says that "to save democracy" , he'll be voting Democrat (even though he disagrees with it) until all of the Trumpsters are eliminated as the "threat to democracy".

Regardless of how he might label himself, by definition he's just a garden variety ultraliberal totalitarian seeking to wipe out "unapproved" dissent.
Good for you! So glad.

He did a complete 180. The whole point of the article.

Did you read it or trolling? I think No and Yes. Try reading it. Self awareness won't hurt you.
He is serious...but mostly entertaining. He's like the dude running around with a pair of Depends on his head, yelling about aliens kidnapping Elvis and meeting the Easter bunny to teleport to the spaceship to the planet Frimmerbee.

Got to the point where he stated in the link that he was registered NO PARTY AFFILIATION and that disproved this OP's assertion that he was a republican. Once again, okfine is shown to be a bald-faced LIAR. Not worth anymore time.
That doesn't mean anything. Many republicans don't officially register as such in states where unaffiliated voters can vote in either primary.

Here is a story about a staunch right wing pundit and Trump sycophant who has now come to the conclusion how wrong he was.
It's a good read on political self-healing and how NPA and NPP voters can make the difference in future elections.

"During Trump's presidency, I adopted — and vigorously preached — the right-wing gospel: Democrats were importing foreigners to win elections forever; leftists were coming for our guns; nationalism was patriotism; there was a shadowy network of censors whose teleological purpose in life was to suppress Republican or conservative points of view; predatory men were using women's bathrooms everywhere; and, of course, Barack Obama was the worst president in history and made Jimmy Carter look like George Washington"

"I'm here to tell you that I was wrong. I was wrong about all of it. Acknowledging my errors in judgment was the start of my own personal healing process, after I came to realize that my extreme partisanship and dehumanizing of Democrats were the results of my own self-inflicted political traumatization"

"For the first year after the Jan. 6 insurrection, I was in the camp of, "Yeah, it was bad but it's being overblown." Then I began to look at the event more objectively, started to learn more about how many of the participants were radicalized, and continued to witness Trump traumatize the nation with his stolen election lies. I say — with no qualms and no fear of being hyperbolic — that Trump is the most politically traumatizing figure in American history. His "rigged and stolen election" is the new version of the Confederacy's "Lost Cause."

Democrat click-swill for Democrat pigs...

That doesn't mean anything. Many republicans don't officially register as such in states where unaffiliated voters can vote in either primary.
And it's different in CA. If I want to vote in the primary I have to re-register from NPP.

Here is a story about a staunch right wing pundit and Trump sycophant who has now come to the conclusion how wrong he was.
It's a good read on political self-healing and how NPA and NPP voters can make the difference in future elections.

"During Trump's presidency, I adopted — and vigorously preached — the right-wing gospel: Democrats were importing foreigners to win elections forever; leftists were coming for our guns; nationalism was patriotism; there was a shadowy network of censors whose teleological purpose in life was to suppress Republican or conservative points of view; predatory men were using women's bathrooms everywhere; and, of course, Barack Obama was the worst president in history and made Jimmy Carter look like George Washington"

"I'm here to tell you that I was wrong. I was wrong about all of it. Acknowledging my errors in judgment was the start of my own personal healing process, after I came to realize that my extreme partisanship and dehumanizing of Democrats were the results of my own self-inflicted political traumatization"

"For the first year after the Jan. 6 insurrection, I was in the camp of, "Yeah, it was bad but it's being overblown." Then I began to look at the event more objectively, started to learn more about how many of the participants were radicalized, and continued to witness Trump traumatize the nation with his stolen election lies. I say — with no qualms and no fear of being hyperbolic — that Trump is the most politically traumatizing figure in American history. His "rigged and stolen election" is the new version of the Confederacy's "Lost Cause."

It really is. There is an underlining grievance that they lost, so they've created the other boogey man. Great thread.

One (1) does not equal "trend."

This kind of thickheadedness is willful.

LMAO. This is the best you idiots can do? Manufacturing some fake “Trump supporter” who makes a “confession” about his sins of supporting the MAGA agenda, and promises to vote for communist Dems in order to “save democracy“.

Gawd you people are so pathetic.
First, you need to prove Dems are communists, then you will be able to carry on an intelligent debate. Without that, you're nothing but mouth.

Fuck 'em. RINOS abound. RINOS are latent democrats who just haven't figured out yet what they REALLY believe or ran in the GOP like a weed.

There were TEN republicans who voted to impeach Trump. EIGHT of them have had their asses already CANNED, including Cheney (by 30 points). That only leaves two whose fate is still up in the air to be decided this Fall.

Hope they believe in luck.

Good for him. Anyone who looks at fellows like Sleepy Joe and thinks that America is heading for a utopia under Leftist uniparty rule, SHOULD vote for the Democrats.
"Uniparty?" You mean "WE THE PEOPLE?"

It really is. There is an underlining grievance that they lost, so they've created the other boogey man. Great thread.
That guy really flipped and in a big way. From lambasting everything about Democrats and Democratic leaders to now saying he will vote against Republicans.
Soul searching has benefits. Like getting a huge monkey off your back... and now an elephant.

Fuck 'em. RINOS abound. RINOS are latent democrats who just haven't figured out yet what they REALLY believe or ran in the GOP like a weed.

There were TEN republicans who voted to impeach Trump. EIGHT of them have had their asses already CANNED, including Cheney (by 30 points). That only leaves two whose fate is still up in the air to be decided this Fall.

Hope they believe in luck.
Cheney told the truth. You got something against that?

Forum List

Back