Eurovision Winner: UKRAINE! Amazing song...

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012

For the ignorants who dont know what "eurovision" is;

The Eurovision Song Contest (French: Concours Eurovision de la chanson),[1] often shortened to Eurovision, is the longest-running annual international TV song competition,[2] held, primarily, among the member countries of theEuropean Broadcasting Union (EBU) since 1956. The competition was based upon the existing Sanremo Music Festivalheld in Italy since 1951.

It obviously meant a lot to her but it was essentially crap.
My money would be on the young Welsh lad but the politics will deny him victory.

Thought that young Timberlake came across well.

It obviously meant a lot to her but it was essentially crap.
My money would be on the young Welsh lad but the politics will deny him victory.

Thought that young Timberlake came across well.

No, seriously, this is the best performance out of all.

All others, like you said, just sounds like another gay Timberlake song...

• Russia
    4/9
  • Australia
    6/1
  • Sweden
    20/1
  • Ukraine
    33/1
  • Spain
    33/1
  • France
    50/1
  • Bulgaria
    50/1
  • Malta
    100/1
  • Armenia
    100/1
  • United Kingdom
    125/1
  • Austria
    150/1
  • Cyprus
    150/1
  • Belgium
    200/1
  • Lithuania
    200/1
  • Latvia
    250/1
  • Netherlands
    250/1
  • Israel
    250/1
  • Poland
    250/1
  • Italy
    300/1
  • Serbia
    500/1
  • Germany
    500/1
  • Azerbaijan
    500/1
  • Croatia
    500/1
  • Czech Republic
    500/1
  • Georgia
    500/1
  • Hungary
    500/1

These are the odds

Ukraine, quick and easy money
-by alpine- your family eurovision handicapper...

Furious Russians threaten Eurovision boycott after losing to rivals Ukraine

Its kicking off now.I hope the Russkies dont declare war on the Ukraine. Oh........

"But Russians viewed it as a reference to ongoing conflict between the two countries "

:D

What did they expect...
Well I only saw it as offensive to music lovers but...................

Eurovision never been all about music, it has always been mostly about politics.

Of course they are not going to vote for a crap music only for political reasons, but no european country will ever miss the opportunity to vote for a song about the Russian occupation of Crimea, especially when it sounds good on top of all...

And I think it sounds much better than any other song in the contest anyways...

Furious Russians threaten Eurovision boycott after losing to rivals Ukraine

Its kicking off now.I hope the Russkies dont declare war on the Ukraine. Oh........

"But Russians viewed it as a reference to ongoing conflict between the two countries "

:D

What did they expect...
Well I only saw it as offensive to music lovers but...................

Eurovision never been all about music, it has always been mostly about politics.

Of course they are not going to vote for a crap music only for political reasons, but no european country will ever miss the opportunity to vote for a song about the Russian occupation of Crimea, especially when it sounds good on top of all...

And I think it sounds much better than any other song in the contest anyways...
Theres always been a thing about voting for your neighbours and Cyprus will always vote for Greece and vice versa.
But the French would stil vote for the Germans if their song was any good,which it usually wasnt.
I think the entry of the Russian bloc and the Balkans countries has taken it to another level.

"But Russians viewed it as a reference to ongoing conflict between the two countries ".
No, they look at it as an embarrassing freak show.

GNXT9ppWcAEGIdD

Eden Golan, a participant in the international Eurovision song contest representing Israel, has been added to the database of the Ukrainian website "Peacemaker". This is evidenced by the data of the site.
It is stated that the artist violated a number of Ukrainian laws, including violating the state border of Ukraine, as well as participating in anti-Ukrainian events.

In 2016, Eden Golan participated in the festival “New Wave” in Crimea, where together with singer Nyusha sang her hit song “Howling at the Moon”, the reasoning of the charges says.

The consequences of inclusion in this Nazi list could be different, up to and including annihilation.

Nemo breaking the eurovision microphone trophy literally 3mint from receiving it...
It's like the saying: Give a fool a glass dick, he'll break it and cut his hands.

Forum List

Back