The Most Important Thing Biden has done for Blacks.

He has done what no other PresIdent has done, including Obama. This is the most important thing Biden has done for blacks. Trump didn't do this and the blacks who say they are voting for trump are uniformed and don't know this.

View attachment 950590

Black Lifetime Judges Confirmed During the Biden Administration​

President Biden has appointed 59 Black judges, including 38 Black women, who are now serving lifetime appointments on the federal bench. Importantly, more than 40 percent of these judges come to the bench with significant experience protecting and advancing civil and human rights.

This fact sheet only includes Article III (lifetime) confirmations.

• President Biden has appointed more Black lifetime judges than any previous president in a single term. This includes the first Black woman appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court — Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.
  • Since 2021, the Senate has confirmed 14 Black judges to federal appellate courts, including 13 Black women. Before President Biden, only eight Black women had ever served at this level of our federal judiciary.
  • President Biden has appointed the first Black lifetime judges to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Tiffany Cunningham), U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana (Jerry Edwards, Jr.), U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii (Micah Smith), and U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (Melissa DuBose).
  • In addition to the U.S. Supreme Court, President Biden has appointed the first Black women to serve as lifetime judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (Arianna Freeman), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (Dana Douglas), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (Nancy Abudu), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Tiffany Cunningham), U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California (Dena Coggins), U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (Cristal Brisco), U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland (Lydia Griggsby), U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon (Adrienne Nelson), and U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (Melissa DuBose).
  • More than 40 percent of confirmed Black judges are professionally diverse — having worked as either a civil rights lawyer or public defender (or both) or otherwise dedicated a significant portion of their careers to protecting people’s civil and human rights.

Creating equal justice under the law is the best way to get to equality. And Biden is doing this. Now. In 2024. So don't talk that Robert Byrd shit. Don't talk that 1990 crime bill shit. Forget about what he said in 1972 about racial jungles. He is creating equal protection for blacks and other non white groups under the law. Trump appointed white racists. So anyone who is black and supporting Donald Trump is an idiot.

Must be nice to live in that simple head of yours. Your head on repeat "the blacks who say they are voting for trump are uniformed and don't know this."

The chances that these judges were the best qualified for those positions is a percentage approaching zero.

NOBODY benefits when important positions are filled by unqualified hacks. Look no further than the Vice Presidency.

One can only hope that these judges are smart enough to hire well-qualified clerks without regard to their demographic characteristics.

And, Biden has put more blacks in the poorhouse in 3.5 years than any other President since Barrack Obama. Now, we have 59 new judges that can't tell us what a women is.
Nah, he hasn't. Black unemployment was the lowest in history and more black businesses have opened during Biden. But you see, the amount of money is irrelevant if we do not have equal protection under the law. I'm quite sure that all the judges can say what a woman is, and we do know that none of them will be insurrectionists and election deniers.

Yooooo...JOE!!!
yo-joe-snake-eyes.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Must be nice to live in that simple head of yours. Your head on repeat "the blacks who say they are voting for trump are uniformed and don't know this."
You are the one calling yourself an idiot. The truth is that if you are black and supporting Trump, you are not informed.

He has done what no other PresIdent has done, including Obama. This is the most important thing Biden has done for blacks. Trump didn't do this and the blacks who say they are voting for trump are uniformed and don't know this.

View attachment 950590

President Biden has appointed 59 Black judges, including 38 Black women, who are now serving lifetime appointments on the federal bench. Importantly, more than 40 percent of these judges come to the bench with significant experience protecting and advancing civil and human rights.

• President Biden has appointed more Black lifetime judges than any previous president in a single term. This includes the first Black woman appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court — Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.
  • Since 2021, the Senate has confirmed 14 Black judges to federal appellate courts, including 13 Black women. Before President Biden, only eight Black women had ever served at this level of our federal judiciary.
  • President Biden has appointed the first Black lifetime judges to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Tiffany Cunningham), U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana (Jerry Edwards, Jr.), U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii (Micah Smith), and U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (Melissa DuBose).
  • In addition to the U.S. Supreme Court, President Biden has appointed the first Black women to serve as lifetime judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (Arianna Freeman), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (Dana Douglas), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (Nancy Abudu), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Tiffany Cunningham), U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California (Dena Coggins), U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (Cristal Brisco), U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland (Lydia Griggsby), U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon (Adrienne Nelson), and U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (Melissa DuBose).
  • More than 40 percent of confirmed Black judges are professionally diverse — having worked as either a civil rights lawyer or public defender (or both) or otherwise dedicated a significant portion of their careers to protecting people’s civil and human rights.

Creating equal justice under the law is the best way to get to equality. And Biden is doing this. Now. In 2024. So don't talk that Robert Byrd shit. Don't talk that 1990 crime bill shit. Forget about what he said in 1972 about racial jungles. He is creating equal protection for blacks and other non white groups under the law. Trump appointed white racists. So anyone who is black and supporting Donald Trump is an idiot.
^^^
Loves people being judged by the color of their skin.

Nah, he hasn't. Black unemployment was the lowest in history and more black businesses have opened during Biden. But you see, the amount of money is irrelevant if we do not have equal protection under the law. I'm quite sure that all the judges can say what a woman is, and we do know that none of them will be insurrectionists and election deniers.

IM#2 wants to pretend Covid never occurred. How gangsta'

You are the one calling yourself an idiot. The truth is that if you are black and supporting Trump, you are not informed.

Blacks are very intelligent, polls show they're the most intelligent, you can tell because 90% of them traditionally support the party created to fight for slavery's survival. A large percentage of Democrats even voted against civil rights.

Completely false. Trump is the one who got unemployment for Blacks down. The pandemic put blacks out of work along with everyone else. Since the lifting of the shutdown, jobs have come back. Blacks just went back to where they were under Trump. Nice try.
Not true. Hillary and Al Gore denied their losses. It’s a Democrat Party thing. And, you can find plenty of Blacks denying Hillary’s loss on line. And, what about all the Black annd Democrat insurrectionists during the summer of love burning down federal buildings and business streets all over the country? Huh? They actually had weapons including guns. The MAGA crowd at the Capitol had no weapons or guns. You must be educated by CNN and MSLSD

If skin tone is the primary driving force in your life then this smoke screen will make
You happy
Skin tone is the driving force in your life. White is a skin tone. Whites are hired because of skin tone and nothing else. So once again here is the example of how it's done.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Blacks are very intelligent, polls show they're the most intelligent, you can tell because 90% of them traditionally support the party created to fight for slavery's survival. A large percentage of Democrats even voted against civil rights.
Polls weren't done in 1863. The Republican party of today fights to protect the confederacy. MAGATS tell us to stop living in the past when we talk about white racism and here you are living in it. This is about what Biden has done from 2021 to this day in 2024.

Skin tone is the driving force in your life. White is a skin tone. Whites are hired because of skin tone and nothing else. So once again here is the example of how it's done.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

View attachment 950590

What do you get if you take IQ2 and subtract race based posting?

Nothing.

Simple math.

Completely false. Trump is the one who got unemployment for Blacks down. The pandemic put blacks out of work along with everyone else. Since the lifting of the shutdown, jobs have come back. Blacks just went back to where they were under Trump. Nice try.
Not true. Hillary and Al Gore denied their losses. It’s a Democrat Party thing. And, you can find plenty of Blacks denying Hillary’s loss on line. And, what about all the Black annd Democrat insurrectionists during the summer of love burning down federal buildings and business streets all over the country? Huh? They actually had weapons including guns. The MAGA crowd at the Capitol had no weapons or guns. You must be educated by CNN and MSLSD
Wrong. Obama did that, the trend continued under Trump until the pandemic. Trump had very litte to do with it. Black unemployment under Biden has been lower than under Trump. Hilllary and Gore got the most votes, they did not lose by 7 million and whine. There were no black insurrectionists, there were blacks protesting to the government to do what is rght pertaining to actual state crimes aganst American citzens. This cannot be compared to some imaginary stolen election that never happened.

There were indeed guns on 1-6.

Again, this is not the fucking topic.

Wrong. Obama did that, the trend continued under Trump until the pandemic. Trump had very litte to do with it. Black unemployment under Biden has been lower than under Trump. Hilllary and Gore got the most votes, they did not lose by 7 million and whine. There were no black insurrectionists, there were blacks protesting to the government to do what is rght pertaining to actual state crimes aganst American citzens. This cannot be compared to some imaginary stolen election that never happened.

There were indeed guns on 1-6.

Again, this is not the fucking topic.

Wrong! Obama did nothing to help with anyone’s employment and income. That’s why Trump won. How brainwashed can you people be?

Forum List

Back