The Most Important Thing Biden has done for Blacks.

He has done what no other PresIdent has done, including Obama. This is the most important thing Biden has done for blacks. Trump didn't do this and the blacks who say they are voting for trump are uniformed and don't know this.

View attachment 950590

Black Lifetime Judges Confirmed During the Biden Administration​

President Biden has appointed 59 Black judges, including 38 Black women, who are now serving lifetime appointments on the federal bench. Importantly, more than 40 percent of these judges come to the bench with significant experience protecting and advancing civil and human rights.

This fact sheet only includes Article III (lifetime) confirmations.

• President Biden has appointed more Black lifetime judges than any previous president in a single term. This includes the first Black woman appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court — Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.
  • Since 2021, the Senate has confirmed 14 Black judges to federal appellate courts, including 13 Black women. Before President Biden, only eight Black women had ever served at this level of our federal judiciary.
  • President Biden has appointed the first Black lifetime judges to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Tiffany Cunningham), U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana (Jerry Edwards, Jr.), U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii (Micah Smith), and U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (Melissa DuBose).
  • In addition to the U.S. Supreme Court, President Biden has appointed the first Black women to serve as lifetime judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (Arianna Freeman), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (Dana Douglas), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (Nancy Abudu), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Tiffany Cunningham), U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California (Dena Coggins), U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (Cristal Brisco), U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland (Lydia Griggsby), U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon (Adrienne Nelson), and U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (Melissa DuBose).
  • More than 40 percent of confirmed Black judges are professionally diverse — having worked as either a civil rights lawyer or public defender (or both) or otherwise dedicated a significant portion of their careers to protecting people’s civil and human rights.

Creating equal justice under the law is the best way to get to equality. And Biden is doing this. Now. In 2024. So don't talk that Robert Byrd shit. Don't talk that 1990 crime bill shit. Forget about what he said in 1972 about racial jungles. He is creating equal protection for blacks and other non white groups under the law. Trump appointed white racists. So anyone who is black and supporting Donald Trump is an idiot.
Cool story…do you have any data to share that proves blacks have improved as a result?
Trillions have been spent, program after program has been implemented to improve blacks and they just refuse to do better. I’m thoroughly convinced blacks are genetically coded to do what blacks do ALL OVER THE WORLD.

In support of IM#2, you can tell Biden appoints people for their color and gender preferences instead of their goods Compare and contrast WHITE Kayleigh McEnany to BLACK carpet-diving Karine Jean-Pierre, for instance.

This is the new America, Biden's America, where we dumb down a country for wokeness, and reward less instead of more.

Wrong! Obama did nothing to help with anyone’s employment and income. That’s why Trump won. How brainwashed can you people be?
Hillary got the most votes in that election. Had there not been a two term limit, Obama would have beat Trumps ass to a pulp. People who voted for Trump, voted against Hillary, not Obama. So again, you are wrong.

He has done what no other PresIdent has done, including Obama. This is the most important thing Biden has done for blacks. Trump didn't do this and the blacks who say they are voting for trump are uniformed and don't know this.

View attachment 950590

President Biden has appointed 59 Black judges, including 38 Black women, who are now serving lifetime appointments on the federal bench. Importantly, more than 40 percent of these judges come to the bench with significant experience protecting and advancing civil and human rights.

• President Biden has appointed more Black lifetime judges than any previous president in a single term. This includes the first Black woman appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court — Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.
  • Since 2021, the Senate has confirmed 14 Black judges to federal appellate courts, including 13 Black women. Before President Biden, only eight Black women had ever served at this level of our federal judiciary.
  • President Biden has appointed the first Black lifetime judges to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Tiffany Cunningham), U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana (Jerry Edwards, Jr.), U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii (Micah Smith), and U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (Melissa DuBose).
  • In addition to the U.S. Supreme Court, President Biden has appointed the first Black women to serve as lifetime judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (Arianna Freeman), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (Dana Douglas), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (Nancy Abudu), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Tiffany Cunningham), U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California (Dena Coggins), U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (Cristal Brisco), U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland (Lydia Griggsby), U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon (Adrienne Nelson), and U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island (Melissa DuBose).
  • More than 40 percent of confirmed Black judges are professionally diverse — having worked as either a civil rights lawyer or public defender (or both) or otherwise dedicated a significant portion of their careers to protecting people’s civil and human rights.

Creating equal justice under the law is the best way to get to equality. And Biden is doing this. Now. In 2024. So don't talk that Robert Byrd shit. Don't talk that 1990 crime bill shit. Forget about what he said in 1972 about racial jungles. He is creating equal protection for blacks and other non white groups under the law. Trump appointed white racists. So anyone who is black and supporting Donald Trump is an idiot.

Yes, Biden has done a great job appointing racist blacks into positions of power. They will help supercharge the slide down the shidder. I got nothing against black judges...as long as they are conservatives. But fuck no to the filthy commie negroes that you admire so greatly IM2.

muslim judge.jpg

Don't bust yer britches getting a hard on over her IM2!

Cool story…do you have any data to share that proves blacks have improved as a result?
Trillions have been spent, program after program has been implemented to improve blacks and they just refuse to do better. I’m thoroughly convinced blacks are genetically coded to do what blacks do ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Trillions have not been spent on blacks. Now stop being white trying to tell a black what has been done for blacks.

Yes, Biden has done a great job appointing racist blacks into positions of power. They will help supercharge the slide down the shidder. I got nothing against black judges...as long as they are conservatives. But fuck no to the filthy commie negroes that you admire so greatly IM2.

View attachment 950618
Biden has appointed no black racists.

Skin tone is the driving force in your life. White is a skin tone. Whites are hired because of skin tone and nothing else. So once again here is the example of how it's done.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
Poor little guy

Trillions have not been spent on blacks. Now stop being white trying to tell a black what has been done for blacks.

Neat thing about blackness is anytime I screw up or experience something negative, I can simply pull a blackness-card out of my ass, and give it a kiss.

In support of IM#2, you can tell Biden appoints people for their color and gender preferences instead of their goods Compare and contrast WHITE Kayleigh McEnany to BLACK carpet-diving Karine Jean-Pierre, for instance.

This is the new America, Biden's America, where we dumb down a country for wokeness, and reward less instead of more.
Whites have been appointed for 258 years because of their color and gender.

St. Pierre has done a better job than McEnany. America has been dumbed down for 258 years so whites could have everything.

Neat thing about blackness is anytime I screw up or experience something negative, I can simply pull a blackness-card out of my ass, and give it a kiss.
Neat thing about whiteness is that I can be given everthing because of my race and pretend that my race had nothing to do with it.

Whites have been appointed for 258 years because of their color and gender.

St. Pierre has done a better job than McEnany. America has been dumbed down for 258 years so whites could have everything.

Say, IM#2. Lets set aside the foundation of the Democrats was to fight to continue slavery. Ever notice when your leftists speak they talk about fairness and victimization, repetitive, subjective, scripted bullshit? It's because it's effective against those who are poor judges of character. Any chance they're no more than dishonest car salespersons?

Nah, couldn't be.

Yeah, Pierre is awesome:

View attachment 950590

Actually obama rice and valerie jerritt are doing this

Go watch the wizard of oz

Neat thing about whiteness is that I can be given everthing because of my race and pretend that my race had nothing to do with it.
Neat thing about being black is you can imagine whites don't live in poverty. Therefore you can play the race-card to excuse when blacks do.

Hillary got the most votes in that election. Had there not been a two term limit, Obama would have beat Trumps ass to a pulp. People who voted for Trump, voted against Hillary, not Obama. So again, you are wrong.
Oh stop! Hillary got most of the votes because of California and New York. We don’t elect by majority rule. We have the electoral college method to balance off tyranny of the majority.
I voted for Trump because I did not want 4 more years of Obama Democrat garbage. And so did the rest of the country. Typical Democrat trying to tell me what I think and what I must think. Tyranny is imbedded in the mind and body of the Democrat. So, stop telling me why I bother way I did.

This is what should be discussed.

View attachment 950590

Forum List

Back