Trump Ally Roger Stone: Hillary Clinton Might Kill Me!

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The mental illness exhibited by the trumpsters

Yesterday, Donald Trump’s confidant Roger Stone made yet another appearance on the radio program of Alex Jones, a Trump booster and conspiracy theorist extraordinaire.

Gary Heavin, the founder of the fitness business Curves who also happens to be a 9/11 truther and right-wing movie producer, joined Jones and Stone on the broadcast, and asked Stone if he fears for his life because, by attacking Hillary and Bill Clinton, he is “standing up to a machine that has a trail of bodies as far as you can see.”

Stone, who traffics in some of the zaniest anti-Clinton conspiracy theories and once called for Hillary Clinton to be executed, said that he had “increased his personal security,” knowing that “the Clinton’s have a track record” of beating and killing anyone who stands in their way.

The mental illness exhibited by the trumpsters

Yesterday, Donald Trump’s confidant Roger Stone made yet another appearance on the radio program of Alex Jones, a Trump booster and conspiracy theorist extraordinaire.

Gary Heavin, the founder of the fitness business Curves who also happens to be a 9/11 truther and right-wing movie producer, joined Jones and Stone on the broadcast, and asked Stone if he fears for his life because, by attacking Hillary and Bill Clinton, he is “standing up to a machine that has a trail of bodies as far as you can see.”

Stone, who traffics in some of the zaniest anti-Clinton conspiracy theories and once called for Hillary Clinton to be executed, said that he had “increased his personal security,” knowing that “the Clinton’s have a track record” of beating and killing anyone who stands in their way.

Your pussy hurt?

Forum List

Back