Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

These 'death threats' are just part of the RW campaign of their people pretending to be liberals while committing such acts.

Really? And for what reason?

We won--you lost. There is no reason for anybody on the right to do anything like that. There is no gain for us so it would be fruitless. Leftists on the other hand are naturally violent people. They believe through threat, protests and riots they can change the outcome of this election.

You lie.

makes no sense for anyone to go after Michigan electors when they are bound, but there ARE 15 other States where their electors are not bound and they can vote their conscience....

Dang, if this happened, the magnitude of the flip flop the Trumpbots would do might shake the Earth out of its orbit.

These 'death threats' are just part of the RW campaign of their people pretending to be liberals while committing such acts.

Really? And for what reason?

We won--you lost. There is no reason for anybody on the right to do anything like that. There is no gain for us so it would be fruitless. Leftists on the other hand are naturally violent people. They believe through threat, protests and riots they can change the outcome of this election.

You lie.

That is it? So you have no proof, you have nothing but your partisan, bigoted outlook. Lol! You nut jobs crack me up.

bucky is a snowflake puffing out his little chest. The far left stomped your ilk two generations ago and you guys are far weaker emotionally than were they. Get used to getting slapped around in the e-world and the real world if you get verbally or physically violent.

Want a race war?
OK, Lets plan it for...let's see....a Mon. Tues. or Thurs.
The Girl Scouts are busy the rest of the week.

The deplorables justify their racism today because of the past?

Word of warning: act it out in public and you will reap the whirlwind.

America will not go back to the bad old days of your racism.

You Snowflakes and bedwetters of the Far and Alt Right cannot win this struggle.

All you can do is cry

The problem there is that these days it is the alleged liberals who are the rabid racists who do not seem to mind flaunting their racism as well as other perversions in public. Best watch out for those whirlwinds yourself.
We won. You cry while we laugh. Can't say I didn't tell you so.
Hillary won the PV honestly and fairly, and you can't say that the honest posters on this Board did not warn you that more dislike Trump than like him.

You say it is all right for you to be racist because the left was racist (no proof of that, just your opinion)? That is the logic of equivalent fallacy.

Racism by anyone is wrong.

The best advice you will get is: don't, snowflakes, go down that road.

Hillary won the PV honestly and fairly, and you can't say that the honest posters on this Board did not warn you that more dislike Trump than like him.

Untrue. Clinton did not win the PV. More people like Trump than don't. And I am not convinced that Hillary has ever done anything "honestly and fairly".

You say it is all right for you to be racist because the left was racist (no proof of that, just your opinion)?

I didn't say any such thing. Racism divides people; not my call and you have no right to expect anything else. If you define yourself first and foremost as a proud Black (or whatever) person expect me to define myself as a White Person.
Yes, Hillary won more than two million more votes than Trump, and if you take out the illegal vote and rigging for him, it would close to four million.

No one on the alt right and far right can justify any of their racism because of supposed leftist racism.

If the right does it, they will be crushed like the conservatives in the sixties.

You Snowflakes and bedwetters of the Far and Alt Right cannot win this struggle.

All you can do is cry

The problem there is that these days it is the alleged liberals who are the rabid racists who do not seem to mind flaunting their racism as well as other perversions in public. Best watch out for those whirlwinds yourself.

You say it is all right for you to be racist because the left was racist (no proof of that, just your opinion)? That is the logic of equivalent fallacy.

Untrue. Clinton did not win the PV. More people like Trump than don't. And I am not convinced that Hillary has ever done anything "honestly and fairly".

You say it is all right for you to be racist because the left was racist (no proof of that, just your opinion)?

I didn't say any such thing. Racism divides people; not my call and you have no right to expect anything else. If you define yourself first and foremost as a proud Black (or whatever) person expect me to define myself as a White Person.
Yes, Hillary won more than two million more votes than Trump, and if you take out the illegal vote and rigging for him, it would close to four million.

No one on the alt right and far right can justify any of their racism because of supposed leftist racism.

If the right does it, they will be crushed like the conservatives in the sixties.

Do you have proof of your allegations of illegal votes and rigging? I think you are just speculating, you nutters seem to like to twist the truth and if what you say is true, we could have the DOJ open an investigation and nullify the election.

All you can do is cry

Do you have proof of your allegations of illegal votes and rigging? I think you are just speculating, you nutters seem to like to twist the truth and if what you say is true, we could have the DOJ open an investigation and nullify the election.
I have as much proof as does the far right have of illegal voting and rigged elections.

All you can do is cry

Don't you get tired of crying wolf?
Don't you get tired of being wrong?
Every time you predict something the exact opposite happens ;)
You still jerk off to Jeb.

All you can do is cry

I have as much proof as does the far right have of illegal voting and rigged elections.

So you have nothing and are trolling. Thanks for you admission, you are no better than the far left or far right.

So you have nothing and are trolling. Thanks for you admission, you are no better than the far left or far right.
Thank you for admitting the far right is trolling about illegal voting and rigged elections.
Thank you for admitting you are a troll, just like them.
You are the troll because you don't want call them out. Papa, you are just gutless, period.

To the OP: run down those death threats, LEO, and do your job. If any militia get in your way, disperse them or kill them. They have no legal right to be "protecting" anyone. Make an example of them once and for all.

Last edited:

Thank you for admitting the far right is trolling about illegal voting and rigged elections.
You are the troll because you want call them out. Papa, you are just gutless, period.

To the OP: run down those death threats, LEO, and do your job. If any militia get in your way, disperse them or kill them. They have no legal right to be "protecting" anyone. Make an example of them once and for all.

Don't you get tired of crying wolf?
Don't you get tired of being wrong?
Every time you predict something the exact opposite happens ;)
You still jerk off to Jeb.

Gutless is you lying about coming to Omaha punk.

You are the troll because you want call them out. Papa, you are just gutless, period.

Wow, the board baby pretending to be a tough dude! Keep trolling, you got nothing but lies, if you can't prove it, you can't prove it, I understand you lied and got caught.

Wow, the board baby pretending to be a tough dude! Keep trolling, you got nothing but lies, if you can't prove it, you can't prove it, I understand you lied and got caught.
Me, I am no more tough than anyone else on an anonymous Board.

You keep denying you caught in a web of your own contradictions. I don't take crap from the left or center or the right. Just a fact, Papa, as you well know.

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

Read more at Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

why so much HATE for Sen. Jeff Sessions ?

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

learn to live with it dems-libs, :fu:"WE" did for 8 long miserable years. :up:

God help them if they switch..

Forum List

Back