Exclusive: Pro-Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro cooperating in multiple state probes into 2020 fake electors plot

Sidney Powell was booted out of the Trump camp and distanced from his legal team immediately way back in November of 2020.
So you're saying she was his lawyer at one point. Then why did Trump claim she was never his lawyer?

Here, straight from Donald Trump himself.

---
Despite the Fake News reports to the contrary, and without even reaching out to ask the Trump Campaign, MS. POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS.
---

I don't have to ask if you approve of Trump's lie. When have you not approved of a Trump lie?

You Maoist slugs really love you some struggle sessions, don't ya?

cultural-revolution-2-oki-1940x1091.jpg
Facts Matter

As More ‘Fake Electors’ Face Charges, a Key Witness Emerges​

Kenneth Chesebro, an architect of the plan to deploy people claiming to be Trump electors in states won by President Biden, is cooperating with inquiries in Michigan, Arizona and Nevada.

So you're saying she was his lawyer at one point. Then why did Trump claim she was never his lawyer?

Here, straight from Donald Trump himself.

---
Despite the Fake News reports to the contrary, and without even reaching out to ask the Trump Campaign, MS. POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS.
---

I don't have to ask if you approve of Trump's lie. When have you not approved of a Trump lie?

Mr. Trump will soon claim his niece is not his niece and never was.

I don't give a flying fuk how many accusations they make. Indictments are no more than accusations. They aren't proof of anything. Anyone who took the time to read a legal book can tell you that, numb-nuts.
The evidence supporting the indictments is all the proof anyone needs. Trump is going to be Orange Toast.

Well you're a liar.

Sidney Powell was booted out of the Trump camp and distanced from his legal team immediately way back in November of 2020.

Whatever she did was of her own doing after he had outed her.

This is another Dem tactic of guilt by association that only they can get away with.
Biden has dinner and meets with the Chinese last month, but you don't think he's taking bribes from them. You don't think that he's making agreements to release more COVID strains in an attempt to steal another election thru mail-in voting. The timing of these events are highly suspect.

Alternative facts. It's just her turn to get thrown under the bus
1702302967281.png

Alternative facts. It's just her turn to get thrown under the bus
View attachment 871336
These people you keep supporting, for one reason or another, are some really evil people. Trump is just getting a taste of what they have in mind for the rest of us. That's why they practice censorship. So you won't find out what they've been up to till it's too late for us to do anything to stop them.

These people you keep supporting, for one reason or another, are some really evil people. Trump is just getting a taste of what they have in mind for the rest of us. That's why they practice censorship. So you won't find out what they've been up to till it's too late for us to do anything to stop them.
Reminds me of Israel. No one can say shit about Israel right now. If you do you get cancelled.

Reminds me of Israel. No one can say shit about Israel right now. If you do you get cancelled.
You can say all you want.....you just can't act on it.
College campuses seem to support antisemitism speech.
That's why the presidents for U Penn and Harvard refused to condemn the pro-Hamas students that are going around harassing Jewish students.

You can say all you want.....you just can't act on it.
College campuses seem to support antisemitism speech.
That's why the presidents for U Penn and Harvard refused to condemn the pro-Hamas students that are going around harassing Jewish students.

Penn president, board of trustees chair resign after antisemitism hearing​

Penn president, board of trustees chair resign after antisemitism hearing​

So what. She refused to admit that calling for genocide of Jewish Students was a form of harassment. She resigned because some of the donors called in and wanted her fired. She was literally supporting genocide in front of congress and this belief was exposed during hearings. So now she's out job hunting. Nobody wants someone who supports murdering Jews working at their university. You could be assured that if she had done the same for Muslims or homosexuals, the result would have been identical.

Forum List

Back