Exclusive: Pro-Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro cooperating in multiple state probes into 2020 fake electors plot

There's a law against lying to your own lawyers?
Good question. Apparently so. OR, what the lawyer told the FBI turned out to be not true. So they were charged. And since Trump lied to them, fuck him, they're going to testify that he lied to them.

It's illegal to not turn over documents that the FBI says turn over. That's why Trump is being charged right?

Alas, I have no fake electors who committed fraud to overturn the election and make me President. You know, now that you say that, I expected better from my friends.*

*Yes, I would install a pistol range at the Whitehouse!
There were no "fake electors", and none of the appointed alternates cast a single electoral vote, you fucking Maoist goon.

It's not evidence presented to a jury , and verdict rendered under the rubric of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, Maoist thug.
Its presented to the judge and now a matter of legal record, thugist Mao.

OMG you are throwing Sidney Powell under the bus? She went to Georgia and broke in to a polling place that is 70% Republican voters in the middle of the night and hacked in to the machines for Trump. You don't think she was working for Trump? Just like Michael Cohen?

Boy you really are a piece of shit liar.

Oh, and before Sidney broke laws for Trump, she LEGALLY was allowed to look at voting machines in Michigan. When she did it, she was working for Trump. How else would she be allowed to do what she did? The difference is in Georgia, she didn't get approval. She broke the law.

So she was working for Trump when she did it legally in MI but not when she did it illegally in GA? When did Trump start distancing himself from her?

I can also tell you this stupid. EVERYONE told Trump he lost. Only like 4 people stood by him and insisted he won. My Pillow was one. Some billionaire I forgot his name. My Pillow Guy. And one other person.

Come on man. She stood by him the longest. Just because she got charged, are you and Trump going to throw her under the bus like you did all the insurrectionists? LOL
Well you're a liar.

Sidney Powell was booted out of the Trump camp and distanced from his legal team immediately way back in November of 2020.

Whatever she did was of her own doing after he had outed her.

This is another Dem tactic of guilt by association that only they can get away with.
Biden has dinner and meets with the Chinese last month, but you don't think he's taking bribes from them. You don't think that he's making agreements to release more COVID strains in an attempt to steal another election thru mail-in voting. The timing of these events are highly suspect.

Last edited:
Sidney Powell, the Texas lawyer who joined former President Donald Trump’s legal team after his 2020 election loss, pled guilty to several misdemeanors in a Georgia election interference case.

She joined his legal team AFTER he lost the election. Is that in depute?

District Attorney Fani Willis alleged that Powell illegally accessed and removed computer voting data from the Coffee County Board of Elections. In doing so, she “entered into an agreement” with a “Georgia-based forensic data firm” that she contracted to help access the data in the election equipment, the indictment alleged.

On Dec. 18, Trump and other alleged co-conspirators met and discussed ways to overturn the results of the election, according to the indictment. Among their alleged plans were appointing Powell special counsel and “seizing voting equipment.”

In Georgia, the indictment alleged that Powell entered into a contract with Sullivan Strickler, whose employees set out to remove and examine voting data, from Dominion Voting Systems, tamper with electronic ballot markers and tabulating machines, and remove official ballots from Coffee County polling locations in December 2020 and January 2021.

Willis also said Powell lied in a May 2022 deposition before the U.S. House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack, saying that she “didn’t have any role in really setting up” the efforts to access the voting data in Coffee County or in Michigan, didn’t know what happened and couldn’t remember whether the effort was led by Giuliani or others.

You can stop lying now.
:auiqs.jpg:

It is however, equal to a verdict, thug.

Now we have three more states pursuing with state felony convictions. I believe others (Arizona etc.) are reviewing them as well.
Oopsie.
Yet none of them has any evidence that Trump broke the law.
They're simply making up laws and issuing indictments over their false claims.
This is the kind of thing they do in Russia.....not the United States.

What do you expect when you put communists in important public positions because of diversity, inclusion, and equity?
You get a bunch of corrupt assholes that don't know what they're doing and feel they can break any law and abuse people's rights to due process.

Yet none of them has any evidence that Trump broke the law.
91 indictments means they have minimum standards of evidence that they do have evidence that Trump broke the law. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you did! :abgg2q.jpg:
They're simply making up laws and issuing indictments over their false claims.
This is the kind of thing they do in Russia.....not the United States.
Its weird, they appear to be citing legal statutory codes when the charges are filed.
What do you expect when you put communists in important public positions because of diversity, inclusion, and equity?
People who believe sharing is caring?
You get a bunch of corrupt assholes that don't know what they're doing and feel they can break any law and abuse people's rights to due process.
Yes you did just describe the former Trump administration. Good job!

91 indictments means they have minimum standards of evidence that they do have evidence that Trump broke the law. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you did! :abgg2q.jpg:

Its weird, they appear to be citing legal statutory codes when the charges are filed.

People who believe sharing is caring?

Yes you did just describe the former Trump administration. Good job!
I don't give a flying fuk how many accusations they make. Indictments are no more than accusations. They aren't proof of anything. Anyone who took the time to read a legal book can tell you that, numb-nuts.

Good question. Apparently so. OR, what the lawyer told the FBI turned out to be not true. So they were charged. And since Trump lied to them, fuck him, they're going to testify that he lied to them.

It's illegal to not turn over documents that the FBI says turn over. That's why Trump is being charged right?
IOW, you don’t know.

Are you saying that you know Cheesebro has rolled over on Trump, are you just speculating?

From what I see you're speculating the shit out of this.
He testified in those cases you glorified mollusk. You figure it out.

Forum List

Back