Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

Read more at Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

why so much HATE for Sen. Jeff Sessions ?

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

learn to live with it dems-libs, :fu:"WE" did for 8 long miserable years. :up:

This is wrong, of course, and will be dealt with. The Trumpkins of the far and alt right, though, are reaping what they have been sowing.

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

Could we find the asshole who told the leftist dimwits that the US governs by mobs in the streets and bullying and threats, and prosecute him, please?

America will not tolerate threats to electors.

America will not tolerate overt racism in politics or in the streets.

yup it is shit like this the proves it was the correct thing to do

to vote for trump

time to end these violent leftists they are a danger to freedom loving peoples

We all agree that all racism, including appointments such as Sessions or Bannon, must be crushed.

sessions who got the death penalty for a kkk leader

sessions who desegregated schools

yeah sure fake jake go fuck yourself

ALSO...

And all these months/years, democrats tried to make us believe that they were the highly educated, smarter sect of the population.

Then they resort to violence and threats?

No, those pieces of paper they were given at something called a university made them, not smarter, but low life scum.

ALSO...

And all these months/years, democrats tried to make us believe that they were the highly educated, smarter sect of the population.

No, those pieces of paper they were given at something called a university made them, not smarter, but low life scum.

violence and beating the peoples into submission is a favorite tool of the oppressive leftists

it has happened over and over historically across the globe

The people doing this needs to be held accountible and charged with harasment and with intent to harm or kill
The people calling the AZ Republican State Electorial college actually think they can force them with threats to vote for Hillary. He won big here.
Sorry losers.

ALSO...

Not hating I promise, but has Trump even ever quoted anything from the constitution during the ccampaigne?

ALSO...

violence and beating the peoples into submission is a favorite tool of the oppressive leftists

Yep the PC thugs around the world needs to go.
I'm hearing reports of young people killing themselves in South America over their scare tactics of global warming. They think they will die by the time the reach 60.
Not sure if this is really true or not but thats whats being reported.

Yep. That's why we on the right have guns--to protect ourselves from these savage animals.

If they really want us to get rid of guns, we would have to get rid of Democrats first. Since that can't be done (Lord knows we've tried) we need to arm ourselves from these welfare lowlifes.

This is wrong, of course, and will be dealt with. The Trumpkins of the far and alt right, though, are reaping what they have been sowing.
Yes we are. Jobs, freedom, lower taxes, law and order.....to name few. All the things dim scum like you hate.

Forum List

Back