Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

Read more at Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

why so much HATE for Sen. Jeff Sessions ?

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

learn to live with it dems-libs, :fu:"WE" did for 8 long miserable years. :up:

Could we find the asshole who told the leftist dimwits that the US governs by mobs in the streets and bullying and threats, and prosecute him, please?
He resides in the White House.

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

What, but the left is so peaceful.

ALSO...

Could we find the asshole who told the leftist dimwits that the US governs by mobs in the streets and bullying and threats, and prosecute him, please?
He resides in the White House.

Good point, but I don't think he can take sole credit.

The deplorables justify their racism today because of the past?

Word of warning: act it out in public and you will reap the whirlwind.

America will not go back to the bad old days of your racism.

You Snowflakes and bedwetters of the Far and Alt Right cannot win this struggle.

All you can do is cry

The problem there is that these days it is the alleged liberals who are the rabid racists who do not seem to mind flaunting their racism as well as other perversions in public. Best watch out for those whirlwinds yourself.
We won. You cry while we laugh. Can't say I didn't tell you so.
Hillary won the PV honestly and fairly, and you can't say that the honest posters on this Board did not warn you that more dislike Trump than like him.

You say it is all right for you to be racist because the left was racist (no proof of that, just your opinion)? That is the logic of equivalent fallacy.

Racism by anyone is wrong.

The best advice you will get is: don't, snowflakes, go down that road.

ALSO...

That is why your four to eight years are going to be far worse if you don't learn the lession, snowflakes.

We all agree that all racism, including appointments such as Sessions or Bannon, must be crushed.

Sessions desegregated the schools in alabama and prosecuted the son of the kkk leader, and sent him to his death. All those groups that were slandering bannon are now backing away because there is no proof.
Bannon associates with racists, yes. And if Sessions can control his rabid hatred of anyone not like him, then maybe he can do some good before being thrown on the garbage heap.

We all agree that all racism, including appointments such as Sessions or Bannon, must be crushed.

Sessions desegregated the schools in alabama and prosecuted the son of the kkk leader, and sent him to his death. All those groups that were slandering bannon are now backing away because there is no proof.
Bannon associates with racists, yes. And if Sessions can control his rabid hatred of anyone not like him, then maybe he can do some good before being thrown on the garbage heap.

There is no rabid hatred. He sent a kkk leader to his death and made sure the victim family received 7.5 million dollars in a civil suit.

There is no rabid hatred. He sent a kkk leader to his death and made sure the victim family received 7.5 million dollars in a civil suit.
Give us a cite and site on that because there is plenty that he has done that is counter to your belief.

Give us a cite and site on that because there is plenty that he has done that is counter to your belief.

Dear Lefties, Spawn Of Satan Jeff Sessions Actually Took On The KKK and Desegregated Schools

"Sessions's actual track record certainly doesn't suggest he's a racist. Quite the opposite, in fact. As a U.S. Attorney he filed several cases to desegregate schools in Alabama. And he also prosecuted the head of the state Klan, Henry Francis Hays, for abducting and killing Michael Donald, a black teenager selected at random. Sessions insisted on the death penalty for Hays. When he was later elected the state Attorney General, Sessions followed through and made sure Hays was executed. The successful prosecution of Hays also led to a $7 million civil judgment against the Klan, effectively breaking the back of the KKK in Alabama."

Thank you. And from your link

It was 30 years ago that Sessions was denied a federal judgeship. At the time, he was a 39-year-old US attorney in Alabama.
The Senate Judiciary Committee heard testimony during hearings in March and May 1986, that Sessions had made racist remarks and called the NAACP and ACLU "un-American."

Thomas Figures, a black assistant US attorney who worked for Sessions, testified that Sessions called him "boy" on multiple occasions and joked about the Ku Klux Klan, saying that he thought Klan members were "OK, until he learned that they smoked marijuana."

Donald Trump picks Jeff Sessions for attorney general

On why he never spoke up against Sessions' alleged use of the term, Figures testified: "I felt that if I had said anything or reacted in a manner in which I thought appropriate, I thought I would be fired."

ALSO...

This practice of putting peoples info out on the internet is bad.

Far right bloggers started doing it with NASA scientists and now it's getting out of hand.

Threatening people is a crime. ISPs should help the FBI track people down.

ALSO...

That is why your four to eight years are going to be far worse if you don't learn the lession, snowflakes.

Look at starkey trying to reverse the situations. Bring on the violence, you lefties only get away with it because we have lives, but if it gets worse, we fight back and you pussies wont find any safe spaces.

The deplorables justify their racism today because of the past?

Word of warning: act it out in public and you will reap the whirlwind.

America will not go back to the bad old days of your racism.

You Snowflakes and bedwetters of the Far and Alt Right cannot win this struggle.

All you can do is cry

The problem there is that these days it is the alleged liberals who are the rabid racists who do not seem to mind flaunting their racism as well as other perversions in public. Best watch out for those whirlwinds yourself.
We won. You cry while we laugh. Can't say I didn't tell you so.
Hillary won the PV honestly and fairly, and you can't say that the honest posters on this Board did not warn you that more dislike Trump than like him.

You say it is all right for you to be racist because the left was racist (no proof of that, just your opinion)? That is the logic of equivalent fallacy.

Racism by anyone is wrong.

The best advice you will get is: don't, snowflakes, go down that road.

Untrue. Clinton did not win the PV. More people like Trump than don't. And I am not convinced that Hillary has ever done anything "honestly and fairly".

You say it is all right for you to be racist because the left was racist (no proof of that, just your opinion)?

I didn't say any such thing. Racism divides people; not my call and you have no right to expect anything else. If you define yourself first and foremost as a proud Black (or whatever) person expect me to define myself as a White Person.

Thank you. And from your link

It was 30 years ago that Sessions was denied a federal judgeship. At the time, he was a 39-year-old US attorney in Alabama.
The Senate Judiciary Committee heard testimony during hearings in March and May 1986, that Sessions had made racist remarks and called the NAACP and ACLU "un-American."

Thomas Figures, a black assistant US attorney who worked for Sessions, testified that Sessions called him "boy" on multiple occasions and joked about the Ku Klux Klan, saying that he thought Klan members were "OK, until he learned that they smoked marijuana."

Donald Trump picks Jeff Sessions for attorney general

On why he never spoke up against Sessions' alleged use of the term, Figures testified: "I felt that if I had said anything or reacted in a manner in which I thought appropriate, I thought I would be fired."

Nothing there that is current or proves racism.

With the left pushing all the hate crime with their riots it is no surprise the left would threaten the delegates as they fear the loss of power. The liberals lust for power.

These 'death threats' are just part of the RW campaign of their people pretending to be liberals while committing such acts.

Really? And for what reason?

We won--you lost. There is no reason for anybody on the right to do anything like that. There is no gain for us so it would be fruitless. Leftists on the other hand are naturally violent people. They believe through threat, protests and riots they can change the outcome of this election.

makes no sense for anyone to go after Michigan electors when they are bound, but there ARE 15 other States where their electors are not bound and they can vote their conscience....

Forum List

Back