Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states. Ince again, the DNC should be stripped of its status as an official political party and instead by listed as a political terrorist organization...
You truly want to break the law, dontcha, snowflake?
Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states. Ince again, the DNC should be stripped of its status as an official political party and instead by listed as a political terrorist organization...
Poor Jake, he's too dumb to realize that he and other libs like him are the 'Snowflakes'. :p

I called out plenty of stupid. The birther BS, the Benghazi BS, I called out racist like shootspeeders and Matthew, you are simply a liar. You are the ass in this thread that called of voter fraud and you got caught, either prove it or don't, I don't care. You lied and now you are upset.
Nah, I told you what I did, and you pissed on yourself. Then you lied and called me a liar. I will call out any racist, nativist, ethnocentrist, xenophobe, and papa who deserves it. :lol:

So you called out illegal voters and there isn't any and now you continue to lie about it. I'll call out your lies, I have no problem with it and you entertains me with your constant stupidity, it's a win win for me.
poor papa :itsok: and can't find your way out.

Lol! See you now backed off because of your lies, I told you you were entertaining comic relief. Entertain me more.
I put you to the wall and made you confess your fakery. You amuse me.

Give Jeff a call Jake, you're due for some "pussy" .
You've proven you are at least as smart as a rat....engaging me is bad for you.

I called out plenty of stupid. The birther BS, the Benghazi BS, I called out racist like shootspeeders and Matthew, you are simply a liar. You are the ass in this thread that called of voter fraud and you got caught, either prove it or don't, I don't care. You lied and now you are upset.
Nah, I told you what I did, and you pissed on yourself. Then you lied and called me a liar. I will call out any racist, nativist, ethnocentrist, xenophobe, and papa who deserves it. :lol:

So you called out illegal voters and there isn't any and now you continue to lie about it. I'll call out your lies, I have no problem with it and you entertains me with your constant stupidity, it's a win win for me.

Lol! See you now backed off because of your lies, I told you you were entertaining comic relief. Entertain me more.

images

Poor Jake, he's too dumb to realize that he and other libs like him are the 'Snowflakes'. :p
:itsok:

images
What anyone living in reality would do: laugh at your silliness.

Lol! See the lies you tell are amusing and funny, you are a great source of laughter for me. I love to laugh at you.

images

Just going to post this here Jake the fake.. Enjoy..

V1092-BPM_V2362-BPM.372.s

Lol! See the lies you tell are amusing and funny, you are a great source of laughter for me. I love to laugh at you.
You continue to amuse me with your confusion. Time for a nap for you, obviously.

images

images

She is out of your league. Sorry, studless.

images

images

I am actually friends with her..

images

images

You are the guy who drives the limo for her and her entourage. They pay you peanuts, you know.

You continue to amuse me with your confusion. Time for a nap for you, obviously.

Lol! See you have been caught lying so you deflect! Don't quit your day job, you are that funny but on a free message board you are a laugh a post.

images

images

Jake is such a loser, he makes stupid accusations and statements, I love to laugh at his stupidity, which lately seems no stop.

You are the guy who drives the limo for her and her entourage. They pay you peanuts, you know.

No she is friends with my 26 year old step daughter.. I took them both out to a indoor go cart track when they were 12 years old

You want to know her name? A sweet girl

The level of bear's inanity and papa's incredulity get boring after awhile.

To the OP: the LEO will take care of any "threat".

images
LOL. Love the Matrix meme because, sadly, it's true. Four cops shot in four states this weekend. Anyone want to bet all the shooters were Democrats?
Anyone want to bet they are alt right bolshevik black flag ops to demonize the racists' enemies.
Yes, I'll take that bet; $25 paid into the winner's USMB gold membership account that this weekend's cop shooters are not "alt right bolshevik black flag ops to demonize the racists' enemies". Bet?

EDIT: Dyammmm! Those "alt right bolshevik black flag ops" disguises are good!
Manhunt for suspect in Texas police shooting intensifies
SAPD is still looking to identify this individual in connection with the shooting death of Detective Ben Marconi. He is a black male; 20-30 years old, 5'7"-6' tall, slim build with a goatee. He may also have a tattoo(s) on his left arm. We are also still looking for a black Mitsubishi Galant with custom rims. Anyone with any information is asked to please call 911 or CRIME STOPPERS at 224-STOP (7867). A reward of up to $10,000 is available for information that leads to the arrest of the shooter.
15192719_1275183705835293_7924437228935528655_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back