Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

We all agree...

"we"... ?? jake are you campaigning for idiot of the year? there is not one smidgen of racist in Sessions or Bannon, prove it if you believe that bullshit.
We all agree...

"we"... ?? jake are you campaigning for idiot of the year? there is not one smidgen of racist in Sessions or Bannon, prove it if you believe that bullshit.
We can all agree that you chopped a post out of context in violation of the rules. I am not about to replace you as the idiot of the year for the Board.

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

Read more at Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

why so much HATE for Sen. Jeff Sessions ?

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

learn to live with it dems-libs, :fu:"WE" did for 8 long miserable years. :up:

Yes...

And the left gripes about voter suppression.

We can all agree that you chopped a post out of context in violation of the rules....
Disagreed about "out of context" and, therefore, any rule violation.

He objected to your use of the word "we" in characterizing Sessions or Bannon as racists then went on to point out he disagreed with your assertion that they are racists.

What happened to our bet? Do you accept or not?

We can all agree that you chopped a post out of context in violation of the rules....
Disagreed about "out of context" and, therefore, any rule violation.He objected to your use of the word "we" in characterizing Sessions or Bannon as racists then went on to point out he disagreed with your assertion that they are racists.What happened to our bet? Do you accept or not?
Read the rules, DW. Your opinion is immaterial to me.

]Read the rules, DW. Your opinion is immaterial to me.
1) Already read them. You should take your own advice. Let me help:
  • Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box.
He selectively quoted the "We" part and commented disagreement. He even went on to disagree with your assertion they were racists. A debatable point, but certainly not one that changed the meaning of your post. Where in his post did he change the meaning or context of your post? "We all agree that all racism, including appointments such as Sessions or Bannon, must be crushed."

BTW, did I "change the context or meaning" of the rules because I only quoted part of it?

2) If my opinion was really immaterial to you, you wouldn't have posted a reply.

"You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote" means the entire quote, not your slice of the quote.

Your definition inherently collapses. It eliminates the integrity of the original post.

The immaterial nature of your quote is that your definition is meaningless, so I pointed that out to you. You like to deal in a world of your own definitions.

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

Read more at Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

why so much HATE for Sen. Jeff Sessions ?

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

learn to live with it dems-libs, :fu:"WE" did for 8 long miserable years. :up:

A very biased news report from a very biased source...not to mention totally unbelievable.

"You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote" means the entire quote, not your slice of the quote.

Your definition inherently collapses. It eliminates the integrity of the original post.

The immaterial nature of your quote is that your definition is meaningless, so I pointed that out to you. You like to deal in a world of your own definitions.
Dyammm, that's a lot of whining over nothing. Did you file a complaint?

Dyammm, that's a lot of whining over nothing. Did you file a complaint?
Why? I took care of it here. Scamper along now.

Forum List

Back