Exclusive: Pro-Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro cooperating in multiple state probes into 2020 fake electors plot

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Looks like Cheesebro definitely rolled on the election fraud front. Article says he testified in both Wisconsin and Nevada cases.

The pro-Trump lawyer who helped devise the 2020 fake electors plot and already pleaded guilty to the conspiracy in Georgia is now cooperating with Michigan and Wisconsin state investigators in hopes of avoiding more criminal charges, multiple sources told CNN.

In a dramatic turnaround from 2020 – when the lawyer, Kenneth Chesebro, was at the center of efforts by former President Donald Trump to subvert the Electoral College and overturn his defeat – Chesebro is now helping investigators in at least four states who are looking into the scheme.

Chesebro’s cooperation in Wisconsin is the first indication the state attorney general’s office has launched its own investigation into the false slates of pro-Trump electors. Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul, a Democrat, has not publicly announced that an investigation is underway.

Chesebro also recently testified to a grand jury in Nevada, where indictments against six fake electors were announced Wednesday by state prosecutors. Additionally, Chesebro has been in contact with prosecutors in Arizona, where he plans to sit for an interview as part of that state’s ongoing investigation into fake electors.

CNN has previously identified Chesebro as an unindicted co-conspirator in special counsel Jack Smith’s federal indictment against Trump, where the former president is charged with organizing the fake electors scheme “to disenfranchise millions of voters” and unlawfully remain in power. There is no indication Chesebro is cooperating in the federal probe, or that Smith has ruled out charges against him.

BashSig.jpg

Looks like Cheesebro definitely rolled on the election fraud front. Article says he testified in both Wisconsin and Nevada cases.
The problem with you libs is you keep grasping at straws.
You're desperate for any negative information about Trump.....so you claim that somebody who is questioned or deposed by these prosecutors that they're ratting him out.
You don't even want to wait for the trial to start jumping to conclusions.
You'd be surprised how many former and current Trump associates have been offered deals by these prosecutors to sign false statements claiming that Trump did something illegal, and they turned it down.
One would think you'd begin to question the honesty of these people who are out to get Trump, no matter what it takes. Bet you agree with them. Do whatever it takes to make sure Trump isn't allowed to run for office again.

What does that say about you?

I believe Sidney Powell is or was his lawyer too and she's testifying against him.

His lawyers in the classified documents are testifying against him because he lied to them and the FBI thinks they lied to them but in fact Trump lied to his own lawyers. And they will testify to that.

And Michael Cohen Trumps former Lawyer/Fixer testified against him.

Yes, this is significant.

Copping pleas to keep from being sent to the poor farm by you fucking Maoist goons is the weakest sauce under the sun.
Yes, usually the underlings roll and then testify against the CAPO.

I believe Sidney Powell is or was his lawyer too and she's testifying against him.

His lawyers in the classified documents are testifying against him because he lied to them and the FBI thinks they lied to them but in fact Trump lied to his own lawyers. And they will testify to that.

And you have proof that Trump hired Sidney Powell?

My understanding is she showed up and made all kinds of accusations and Trump distanced himself from her pretty quickly.

You see she was what they call a mole, placed in the middle of the issue designed to muddy the waters.
She was never part of Trump's legal team.

Watch this video....fast forward to around the 2:40 mark and it states clearly that she was never part of his legal team. She just tried to insert herself into the case on her own. What she did in Georgia was done on her own. Trump didn't even know what she was up to.

Last edited:
The problem with you libs is you keep grasping at straws.
You're desperate for any negative information about Trump.....so you claim that somebody who is questioned or deposed by these prosecutors that they're ratting him out.
You don't even want to wait for the trial to start jumping to conclusions.
You'd be surprised how many former and current Trump associates have been offered deals by these prosecutors to sign false statements claiming that Trump did something illegal, and they turned it down.
One would think you'd begin to question the honesty of these people who are out to get Trump, no matter what it takes. Bet you agree with them. Do whatever it takes to make sure Trump isn't allowed to run for office again.

What does that say about you?
Wipe your tears. Need a hanky?? Trump is going down,

I remember Hillary and Democrats talked about doing this themselves in 2016.
Now they want to make it seem illegal.
Codswallop!

While the 2016 effort was aimed at influencing duly chosen electors, the 2020 push sought to create lists of electors who would vote for Trump in battleground states that he lost and where the Republicans falsely claimed there had been widespread election irregularities.

The House select committee has said “bogus slates of Electoral-College votes” were submitted in seven states — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin – in a ploy to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

And you have proof that Trump hired Sidney Powell.

My understanding is she showed up and made all kinds of accusations and Trump distanced himself from her pretty quickly.

You see she was what they call a mole, placed in the middle of the issue designed to muddy the waters.

Watch this video....fast forward to around the 2:40 mark and it states clearly that she was never part of his legal team. She just tried to insert herself into the case on her own. What she did in Georgia was done on her own. Trump didn't even know what she was up to.

OMG you are throwing Sidney Powell under the bus? She went to Georgia and broke in to a polling place that is 70% Republican voters in the middle of the night and hacked in to the machines for Trump. You don't think she was working for Trump? Just like Michael Cohen?

Boy you really are a piece of shit liar.

Oh, and before Sidney broke laws for Trump, she LEGALLY was allowed to look at voting machines in Michigan. When she did it, she was working for Trump. How else would she be allowed to do what she did? The difference is in Georgia, she didn't get approval. She broke the law.

So she was working for Trump when she did it legally in MI but not when she did it illegally in GA? When did Trump start distancing himself from her?

I can also tell you this stupid. EVERYONE told Trump he lost. Only like 4 people stood by him and insisted he won. My Pillow was one. Some billionaire I forgot his name. My Pillow Guy. And one other person.

Come on man. She stood by him the longest. Just because she got charged, are you and Trump going to throw her under the bus like you did all the insurrectionists? LOL

There's a law against lying to your own lawyers?

And you have proof that Trump hired Sidney Powell.

Sidney Powell, the Texas lawyer who joined former President Donald Trump’s legal team after his 2020 election loss, pled guilty to several misdemeanors in a Georgia election interference case.

She joined his legal team AFTER he lost the election. Is that in depute?

District Attorney Fani Willis alleged that Powell illegally accessed and removed computer voting data from the Coffee County Board of Elections. In doing so, she “entered into an agreement” with a “Georgia-based forensic data firm” that she contracted to help access the data in the election equipment, the indictment alleged.

On Dec. 18, Trump and other alleged co-conspirators met and discussed ways to overturn the results of the election, according to the indictment. Among their alleged plans were appointing Powell special counsel and “seizing voting equipment.”

In Georgia, the indictment alleged that Powell entered into a contract with Sullivan Strickler, whose employees set out to remove and examine voting data, from Dominion Voting Systems, tamper with electronic ballot markers and tabulating machines, and remove official ballots from Coffee County polling locations in December 2020 and January 2021.

Willis also said Powell lied in a May 2022 deposition before the U.S. House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack, saying that she “didn’t have any role in really setting up” the efforts to access the voting data in Coffee County or in Michigan, didn’t know what happened and couldn’t remember whether the effort was led by Giuliani or others.

You can stop lying now.

You'll be the first asshole screeching "WEAPONIZED GUBMINT!" when this Gestapo shit gets turned back on you, as it historically always does.

Fucking fool.
Alas, I have no fake electors who committed fraud to overturn the election and make me President. You know, now that you say that, I expected better from my friends.*

*Yes, I would install a pistol range at the Whitehouse!

Forum List

Back