Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Stay strong, brothers and sisters, and speak out against the REAL "evil-doers" (Bush had is slightly wrong)
Pence should just stay away from Manhattan. Trump only got 12% of the vote to HIllary's 87%.

Vice President-elect Mike Pence greeted with boos from crowd at 'Hamilton' performance
"""......

The cast acknowledged the Indiana governor's presence during their curtain call at the end of the show.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.

People in the theater said the performance was interrupted several times as the audience reacted to certain lines in the show.

Crowd booed him like crazy, and gave a standing O at the line “immigrants we get the job done,” tweeted Christy Colburn."""...

Veep-elect Mike Pence met with boos at 'Hamilton' performance

The fix for this sort of shut is VERY simple....

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Liberals never disappoint when it comes to being lying, low class garbage. Let me fix the line for you:

[ILLEGAL] immigrants we get the job done [and take jobs away from Americans]

Every time one of these things happens, you cut all federal funding for the people involved. In this case it would be all funding get for the arts. GONE. Overnight.

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?

Another liberal whining about something that hasn't happened yet? I don't know who the stupidest people in America are but right now my money is on actors and those who consider actor's opinions more valid than others!

Another liberal whining about something that hasn't happened yet? I don't know who the stupidest people in America are but right now my money is on actors and those who consider actor's opinions more valid than others!

Hasn't happened yet? Just look at Pence's record in his own state.

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.
Wow, what a bunch of filthy assholes. No wonder they lost. Like some stupid fucking play is going to make Pence drop his life long core values and replace them with leftist scare mongering. Even little children know better.

It's only just begun, fascism has come to America, and by wrapping its evil in the American Flag, and waving the Cross of Christianity, Pence and Trump will double down on hate and fear. The biddable who voted for this duo have done disservice to all those who gave their life for The Union. Our divided house cannot stand and will not stand unless the cry for justice is heard loud and clear, on Social Media and in peaceful protests around the world.

It is not only the liberals angered by the divisive politics of the President and Vice President Elect, it is all those here and around the world who reject bigotry, racism, misogyny and malfeasance in elected and appointed officials.
America rejected fascism, government tyranny and lying smear mongers like you.

You people need to watch the video, instead of just spouting off what you heard from ignorant friends or dishonest social media.

People did start to boo, lightly... but the guy giving the speech told them to not boo, as he finished what he had to say.

End of.

Hasn't happened yet? Just look at Pence's record in his own state.

Trump isn't the second coming of Hitler, Lewdog...despite what Hillary and the rest of her crew told you! He's not a war monger. He isn't going to do most of the TERRIBLE things Hillary and the main stream media tried to scare you with. He's not really even far right! He's a business man who's first priority will be to improve the economy and create jobs.

Leave it to liberals to ruin a play because they are sore losers who can't deal with the fact that they were rejected by the American people.

...and as far as Federal Funding for "Hamilton?"

On Broadway, “Hamilton” is consistently selling out all 1,321 seats at the Richard Rodgers Theater and is currently grossing about $1.9 million a week in ticket sales. Simply by maintaining that pace, the show would bring in nearly $100 million a year (that’s grosses, not profits). But there is reason to expect that figure to rise. In a bid to blunt profiteering — the widespread scalping of tickets at highly marked-up prices — the show may soon raise prices above the current ceiling of $475 for premium seating.

At $100 million a year, the Broadway production of the show would pass the $1 billion mark in a decade. The show’s current pace will be tough to sustain, but not unimaginable — “Wicked” this year set a record by reaching the $1 billion mark on Broadwayin just over 12 years, and “Hamilton,” although running in a smaller theater, has higher ticket prices.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/theater/hamilton-inc-the-path-to-a-billion-dollar-show.html

Why would Pence go to a play that two of the main characters are gay when he doesn't believe gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else? What did he expect was going to happen? They were going to give him a cookie?
Gays have had the same rights since sodomy laws were abandoned. You are confused.

Wow, what a bunch of filthy assholes. No wonder they lost. Like some stupid fucking play is going to make Pence drop his life long core values and replace them with leftist scare mongering. Even little children know better.

My significant other wanted to take the train to New York to see this play. So glad I can save my money now!

Forum List

Back