Eight 'John Does" could now be named

Yes, in 2004 they fell out over the auction of a mansion.

But he also threw Epstein out of a resort when Trump found out Epstein was involved with an incident with a minor in 2007, after his fall out with Epstein in 2004. Funny how you try to spin your story.

So in post 76 you claim Trump and Epstein were friends in 2007, you also claim in post 73 they had a falling out in 2004 and implied jknowgood was not truthful and wrong about when the friendship ended. So did it end in 2004 or 2007, both which you claim are now true. Now, go ahead and spin.

BTW, my hope is neither past, present or future Presidents were pedophiles. What is your purpose for being this way and spinning your words? Sounds like you want Trump to be involved.

But he also threw Epstein out of a resort when Trump found out Epstein was involved with an incident with a minor in 2007, after his fall out with Epstein in 2004. Funny how you try to spin your story.

So in post 76 you claim Trump and Epstein were friends in 2007, you also claim in post 73 they had a falling out in 2004 and implied jknowgood was not truthful and wrong about when the friendship ended. So did it end in 2004 or 2007, both which you claim are now true. Now, go ahead and spin.

BTW, my hope is neither past, present or future Presidents were pedophiles. What is your purpose for being this way and spinning your words? Sounds like you want Trump to be involved.

Why don't you read the article?

Why don't you read the article?

The article doesn't explain how you claim Trump and Epstein had a falling out in 2004 and then you claim that Epstein and Trump were friends up until 2007 and Trump in 2007 banned Epstein in 2007 from the resort. Explain your logic to me, the articles tell me nothing of your logic and why you so want Trump to be involved with Epstein and his sick perversions.

So, they were friends from 1987 to 2007.

You should check the facts.

So should you. The friendship ended when Trump found out epslime tried to pick up an UNDERAGE GIRL!

That was in 2007. In 2004 they fell out over a mansion auction.

Big whoop. Trump is the ONLY person to have actively helped epslimes victims.

Not one of your scumbags did.

Makes you a liar.

Right. Trump hired Epstein's 15 year olds as towel girls.

Liar. The victims lawyers stipulate, that is a legal term you should look up, that Trump is the only person to provide actual help to them against YOUR hero, epslime.

You said in a previous post the friendship ended in 2007, again which is it, oh spin master?

Surada hates that Trump is the ONE person that helped the victims, which means Trump is the ONE person who wasn't playing on epslimes Island.

Unlike HER people.....

Forum List

Back