Eight 'John Does" could now be named

Don't tell me you're not salivating over the keyboard hoping to see Clinton's name.
and don't tell me there are not people on both sides, hoping to see top names of the other side on that list.

we are a sick culture these days.

whatever happens, follow the laws and processes in place and let the system handle it.

it would be funny if bill clinton was raped in prison
BillClintonisarapist with-Epstein-andavictim.jpg

Don't tell me you're not salivating over the keyboard hoping to see Clinton's name.

I'm already aware of what Bill Clinton has done. He's a rapist, an abuser of women, and a sexual offender. Unless you're living under a rock, this is common knowledge.

And even if Bill Clinton's name is mentioned, nothing will ever be done about it, and it will be hardly ever mentioned on the MSM.

and don't tell me there are not people on both sides, hoping to see top names of the other side on that list.

we are a sick culture these days.

whatever happens, follow the laws and processes in place and let the system handle it.
Of course there are! We have massive keyboard drool going on. If I were you I'd invest in tissues, prep-H, duct tape and gorilla glue.

Whatever happens there will be trial, conviction and sentencing by public opinion which will likely bare little resemblance to facts.

I'm already aware of what Bill Clinton has done. He's a rapist, an abuser of women, and a sexual offender. Unless you're living under a rock, this is common knowledge.
As is Trump - serial abuser of women, rapist, sexual predator. Everyone knows that. So what?

And even if Bill Clinton's name is mentioned, nothing will ever be done about it, and it will be hardly ever mentioned on the MSM.
:lol:

Your drool was noticed.

Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight 'John Does' secret and will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed, according to a letter dated January 12.
The documents are part of a 2015 defamation lawsuit against Maxwell brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claimed Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused her while she was a minor and that Maxwell aided in the abuse.

Lets all hope the judge does the right thing and makes the names public. This has been kept hidden for far too long

Hopefully Dorsey didn't suddenly resign from Twitter for nothing and he's on the list

Of course there are! We have massive keyboard drool going on. If I were you I'd invest in tissues, prep-H, duct tape and gorilla glue.

Whatever happens there will be trial, conviction and sentencing by public opinion which will likely bare little resemblance to facts.
and if people don't get their way, the system is rigged.

we've really put ourselves in a painful no win situation.

Hopefully Dorsey didn't suddenly resign from Twitter for nothing and he's on the list

I do not hope anyone is on the list. Whomever is on the list needs to have the book thrown at them, though I do worry about statute of limitations.

How about determing first whether there is any crime committed?
Do you mean, treat them as Trump was treated? I seem to recall LOTS of mentions of him and no prosecution for anything. Lots of charges, they continue to this day and will still be being filed after the man is in his grave but these pedos get an assumption of innocence until PROVEN GUILTY?

Do you mean, treat them as Trump was treated? I seem to recall LOTS of mentions of him and no prosecution for anything. Lots of charges, they continue to this day and will still be being filed after the man is in his grave but these pedos get an assumption of innocence until PROVEN GUILTY?
amd how many people are frying Bill in this thread already?

it's what people do

1992, BFFs for life!

For life my ass.
In fact, bff's for life would be the democrats you admire so much. Where is your Clinton/Epstein threads with pics, <cause there are lots of those...
And then there is Clinton and his bff and their minor delicacies AT THE WHITE HOUSE! Has your friend, Bill no shame?
Got any pics of Trump on the Lolita Express? No, just business acquaintances. Epstein was banned from Maro Largo.

If your buddies for life had ANYTHING connecting Trump to Epstein, they would have shouted it from the roof tops when Hitlery was running, ya stupid parrot...

New Topics

Forum List

Back