Eight 'John Does" could now be named

I don’t much care what you wish for or believe.
oh no anyway.jpeg

I wish I could believe that.
look around, most people by simply SAYING they are on the list, shred whoever it is.

trump - we see the ONE pic a dozen times as if it defines trump completely.
clinton - him in a blue dress. ooook, odd but not a 100% sign of guiltl

both of these people get shredded all the time for simply KNOWING the guy through their own lives. i won't get into how well or who knew him better; let the courts take it from here; good or bad. my opinion isn't law and certainly not a sign of instant bad guilt to people i don't like.

people i hate have the same rights as people i love.

we tend to forget that in our sense of human nature.

so yea, anyone who gets officially "named" will get shredded EVEN MORE by the respective opposite sides while each side ignores their own sides "names" on the list.

it's just what people do. saying it will happen is like saying my car gets wet at the car wash.

Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight 'John Does' secret and will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed, according to a letter dated January 12.
The documents are part of a 2015 defamation lawsuit against Maxwell brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claimed Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused her while she was a minor and that Maxwell aided in the abuse.

Lets all hope the judge does the right thing and makes the names public. This has been kept hidden for far too long
8 , wonder if trump is among them.

look around, most people by simply SAYING they are on the list, shred whoever it is.

trump - we see the ONE pic a dozen times as if it defines trump completely.
clinton - him in a blue dress. ooook, odd but not a 100% sign of guiltl

both of these people get shredded all the time for simply KNOWING the guy through their own lives. i won't get into how well or who knew him better; let the courts take it from here; good or bad. my opinion isn't law and certainly not a sign of instant bad guilt to people i don't like.

people i hate have the same rights as people i love.

we tend to forget that in our sense of human nature.

so yea, anyone who gets officially "named" will get shredded EVEN MORE by the respective opposite sides while each side ignores their own sides "names" on the list.

it's just what people do. saying it will happen is like saying my car gets wet at the car wash.
Proving anything would be difficult. The more time that passes, the less likely convictions will occur. The one exception would be the girl who accused the prince. If he was named, it would bolster her case.

Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight 'John Does' secret and will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed, according to a letter dated January 12.
The documents are part of a 2015 defamation lawsuit against Maxwell brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claimed Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused her while she was a minor and that Maxwell aided in the abuse.

Lets all hope the judge does the right thing and makes the names public. This has been kept hidden for far too long
I hope they do, but a lot of politicians on both sides are going down if they do. I hope it happens.

Nope. They fell out because they were competing to buy a particular property.
Your article you linked in post #74 directly disputes your claim you just made, so are you wrong or is the article wrong?
FTA:

In 2007, Trump reportedly banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after he was accused of sexually assaulting a girl at the club, according to court papers filed in 2011.​

Your article you linked in post #74 directly disputes your claim you just made, so are you wrong or is the article wrong?
FTA:

In 2007, Trump reportedly banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after he was accused of sexually assaulting a girl at the club, according to court papers filed in 2011.​

So, they were friends from 1987 to 2007.

You should check the facts.

I don’t see it happening - the release of the names.

Democrats have always managed to find a Deus Ex Machina* escape just when it appears that they are finally done for.

Even if eight prominent Democrats are named, do you really think they will go down in flames? Not if they are currently in power and are needed to further the agenda. In that case, the media/DNC will spin it that their names being on the list proves nothing. It could just be Maxwell hoping for a lighter sentence, or it that they were being considered for invitations to pedo island, which they swear they are shocked by, becuase they would never have accepted, or whatnot.

It’s the kind of Democrat lie only possible due to the legacy media’s willingness to spread the innocent version, and big tech’s willingness to censor any dissent from it as “disinformation.”

So, they were friends from 1987 to 2007.

You should check the facts.
Don’t play stupid or dumb. You said in post 73 that Trump and Epstein had a falling out because of a land deal, then the very next post, post 74, you linked an article that says that Trump banned Epstein because of an incident Epstein had with a minor at Margo largo.

So us the article lying or are you?

Don’t play stupid or dumb. You said in post 73 that Trump and Epstein had a falling out because of a land deal, then the very next post, post 74, you linked an article that says that Trump banned Epstein because of an incident Epstein had with a minor at Margo largo.

So us the article lying or are you?

Yes, in 2004 they fell out over the auction of a mansion.

Forum List

Back