#SoundOfFreedom: It's Right Here in America. FBI Must Prosecute Epstein Clients on Mansion Videos That Were in Every Room, Connection?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Not to mention release the Ghislaine Maxwell "black book." that the judge sealed. He released the full Lolita Express flight logs so why not the black book?

The Sound of Freedom could kick off an irresistible tidal wave demanding justice. People are coming out of the theaters crying and saying their lives have changed.

• Hundreds of security cameras were positioned throughout Jeffrey Epstein's property on Little St James and inside his Manhattan mansion
  • FBI agents who raided Little St James in July were seen carrying what appeared to be recording devices an eyewitness told DailyMail.com at the time
  • Those same agents and the NYPD detective assigned to the case were seen on the island earlier this week as well, carrying out computers
  • In the memoir she submitted with court documents in her defamation suit against Ghislaine Maxwell, Virginia Roberts described Epstein's video room
  • 'What I could see when I stole a glimpse here and there was an array of tiny screens, twenty odd or something,' wrote Roberts
  • 'I suddenly knew from then on that my feelings of my every move being watched inside his corridors ... was actually happening,' added Roberts
"Jeffrey Epstein had surveillance cameras filming every room in his Manhattan mansion and Little St James estate, and a dedicated employee who monitored the feeds at all time.

The homebase for his operation in New York City was actually described by former sex slave Virginia Roberts in a memoir she submitted as evidence during her defamation case against Ghislaine Maxwell.

Down in the US Virgin Islands, FBI agents who raided his island property on Little St James in July and earlier this week were seen carrying computers and recording devices out of homes on the property. "

Fully equipped dentists chair in Epstein's Palm Beach Mansion

Last edited:
Meh, all that stuff will never see the light of day; it will be used for extortion and blackmail, not court cases, outside of maybe on a couple of lesser players as an incentive to the rest to make pay offs. The FBI is longer a trustworthy law enforcement agency. I wouldn't even surprised if Epstein is found out to be a foreign agent, working for a country Biden is friendly with or shaking down.

Not to mention release the Ghislaine Maxwell "black book." that the judge sealed. He released the full Lolita Express flight logs so why not the black book?

The Sound of Freedom could kick off an irresistible tidal wave demanding justice. People are coming out of the theaters crying and saying their lives have changed.

• Hundreds of security cameras were positioned throughout Jeffrey Epstein's property on Little St James and inside his Manhattan mansion
  • FBI agents who raided Little St James in July were seen carrying what appeared to be recording devices an eyewitness told DailyMail.com at the time
  • Those same agents and the NYPD detective assigned to the case were seen on the island earlier this week as well, carrying out computers
  • In the memoir she submitted with court documents in her defamation suit against Ghislaine Maxwell, Virginia Roberts described Epstein's video room
  • 'What I could see when I stole a glimpse here and there was an array of tiny screens, twenty odd or something,' wrote Roberts
  • 'I suddenly knew from then on that my feelings of my every move being watched inside his corridors ... was actually happening,' added Roberts
"Jeffrey Epstein had surveillance cameras filming every room in his Manhattan mansion and Little St James estate, and a dedicated employee who monitored the feeds at all time.

The homebase for his operation in New York City was actually described by former sex slave Virginia Roberts in a memoir she submitted as evidence during her defamation case against Ghislaine Maxwell.

Down in the US Virgin Islands, FBI agents who raided his island property on Little St James in July and earlier this week were seen carrying computers and recording devices out of homes on the property. "

Fully equipped dentists chair in Epstein's Palm Beach Mansion

~~~~~~
That would disrupt the whole of America's political system on both sides of the spectrum.
Deviate Maoist Marxist Democrats would never survive those revelations

Forum List

Back