E. Jean Carroll asks judge to amend lawsuit to seek further damages for what Trump said at CNN town hall

they've been spreading lies about Russian Collusion for 6 years
The ONLY recent talk of Russian collusion is from you RWI's.
You guys bring it up constantly, and so does trump.

Good Grief, Let It Go.
Quit talking about Russian Collusion, and worse, quit blaming the left for bringing it up.

they've been spreading lies about Russian Collusion for 6 years

The ONLY recent talk of Russian collusion is from you RWI's.
You guys bring it up constantly, and so does trump.
Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 11.09.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 11.09.26 AM.png

Plus 100's more talk of Russian Collusion from YOU ^^^^^^.

No one is predicting an outcome, moron. You don't even understand what is going on in this thread, let along in Trump's case. You know everything you say will get shot down, so you focus on attacking me. I don't need a source to point out that New Yorkers are leftwing imbeciles. The fact is self-evident.

Oh, I beleive you, buddy. But *this* guy? He says you're a hapless liar.

1684890944786-png.788148

So 'They will lose' wasn't a prediction, huh?

But don't let your inept record of failure at predicting legal outcomes stop you from giving us more 'legal analysis'.

Oh, I beleive you, buddy. But *this* guy? He says you're a hapless liar.

1684890944786-png.788148

So 'They will lose' wasn't a prediction, huh?

But don't let your inept record of failure at predicting legal outcomes stop you from giving us more 'legal analysis'.
Go bother someone who gives a flying fuck.

What’s the point? There’s no real discussion going on….
Exactly....read bripat9643 last 5 posts.
Nothing.

Do I think E. Jean should ask for a new settlement.
NO.

Do I think she should just sue his ass again.
YES.

trump can't keep his mouth shut.

Exactly....read bripat9643 last 5 posts.
Nothing.

Do I think E. Jean should ask for a new settlement.
NO.

Do I think she should just sue his ass again.
YES.

trump can't keep his mouth shut.
Yes, yes we know….You want to see him destroyed, imprisoned, and killed if possible….blah, blah, blah! BORING!

Worship of a public politician as Trump, or any other, will have one doing that unable to see that public figure doing anything wrong. Any information showing what was done wrong will just be explained away to justify it or be ignored. The public figures are not any better than anyone else, they are people just like other people who it is said must be governed.

The woman is obviously mentally unhinged. In the end, she'll be seen as the money grubbing skank that she is. Who knows, maybe all she really wants is some free advertisement about how she thinks rape is sexy.

Worship of a public politician as Trump, or any other, will have one doing that unable to see that public figure doing anything wrong. Any information showing what was done wrong will just be explained away to justify it or be ignored. The public figures are not any better than anyone else, they are people just like other people who it is said must be governed.
Free trade and open borders were always the #1 threat to our American way of life. Establishment politicians and the rich made fortunes off of these two things. So when Trump came along and actually started fixing those problems, it pissed off the establishment and the super rich. And so the working man has come to understand that Trump is their only resort, maybe their last resort. That's why Trump gets loyalty. He's the only person that earned it.

Free trade and open borders were always the #1 threat to our American way of life. Establishment politicians and the rich made fortunes off of these two things. So when Trump came along and actually started fixing those problems, it pissed off the establishment and the super rich. And so the working man has come to understand that Trump is their only resort, maybe their last resort. That's why Trump gets loyalty. He's the only person that earned it.
If you think that anyone at all has earned to have none of what they do wrong acknowledged, you can't be told anything that you could learn. Without looking at your posting history I can know positions you have and what things you will deny. It won't matter what I would still say.

Forum List

Back