No, Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself

Coming from a person who can't see the Trump family is the real crime family.

Trump has shown us he's the worst swamp creature there is. So much for draining the swamp. He wants to drain it of all competition. Dictator day one.
You’re confused. I don’t support Trump.

You see all these faults in Trump, but none in Biden. WTF!

Shut off the TV.

I didn’t say he didn’t, but no one exceeds the BJ Clinton’s.
i don't know. we haven't started on covid yet and i think we only give him an "assist" on kashoggi and i'm not sure how many of the kurds are his and how many of erdogan's.

I don’t know, but I know Trump was hard on Russia. You likely don’t know this because those state controlled media sources you consume haven’t told you.

You are concerned about Trump being blackmailed but somehow entirely unconcerned about Genocide Joe being blackmailed.

It’s the way of the duopoly.
Smoke and mirrors. Trump appeared to be tough on Russia. Meanwhile, here's 37 times he wasn't

And

The simple fact is that even harsh-looking sanctions have little impact when there’s zero political will to enforce them.

A month before Trump lost

Trump's a con man. I don't need any media to tell me that.

You’re confused. I don’t support Trump.

You see all these faults in Trump, but none in Biden. WTF!

Shut off the TV.

Did you see The Daily Show Monday? They trashed the administration for holding Russia accountable but not Israel. Israel is almost daring us to do something about them. 1. Land Grabs. 2. No free press. 3. Killing civilians like they are collateral damage

We condemn russia but are "concerned" when Israel does it.

i don't know. we haven't started on covid yet and i think we only give him an "assist" on kashoggi and i'm not sure how many of the kurds are his and how many of erdogan's.

Think about this. Republicans say Bill Clinton was wrong for lying under oath. But Trump's own lawyers today want him to use the "I broke the law so my wife wouldn't find out" defense.

Also think about this. Have you ever seen Trump under oath? If he's being honest, he has dementia. Because I've never seen someone not be able to recall so many facts any reasonable person would recall. So either Trump is lying under oath or he has dementia.

Did you see The Daily Show Monday? They trashed the administration for holding Russia accountable but not Israel. Israel is almost daring us to do something about them. 1. Land Grabs. 2. No free press. 3. Killing civilians like they are collateral damage

We condemn russia but are "concerned" when Israel does it.
No your not.

Forum List

Back