Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

And yet he seemed fine delivering the state of the union. So rambtard, when did Obama become in charge? Give me a date that happened...
No he didn't seem fine at the SOTU... are you kidding?... he was robotic and unnecessarily angry and over the top... they shot him up with something and shortened the speech so he could get through it and off stage before it wore off....
Hell a prosecutor from the DOJ said he is unfit to stand trial...

LOL

Obama was in charge while Trump was still president? :cuckoo:
No, Obama took control the day President Biden won the election on Nov. 3, 2020. Even you know that to be true. Biden couldn't make this many bad decisions all by himself.,

The Court makes the rules on how a trial is run.

Trump's opinion on the election has nothing has nothing to do with fraud, hush money, and campaign finances.

I'm saddened by the fact that the far-left has been so discredited as to be forced into Banana Republic tactics. Historically, no political party has resorted to imprisoning and prosecuting opponents for imaginary crimes.

It is a tragedy and a low point for our country. If President Trump were so terrible, it would seem straightforward for the Democrats to defeat him at the ballot box.

Democrats are working 24/7/365 in a futile attempt to hide the great successes of President Trump from the electorate.
I've seen stupid many times but this bull shit you're trying to say here just makes me feel sorry that fools like YOU are way too stupid to deal with .... there is a reason why they say ya can't fix stupid and you sir are beyond repair ...

I think Trump will be found guilty of falsifying business records but as misdemeanors, not felonies. The evidence supporting this is very strong. The evidence that links other crimes which makes falsifying business records a felony may be a difficult sell. Bragg mentioned attempting to violate federal elections laws. The problem is that the FBI elected not to charge Trump on election law violations. There are also other violation by Cohen on behalf of Trump. Much will depend on Cohen's testimony which links trump. However his testimony. has not proven to be that reliable.
Well looks like your idea is filing here hell the judge doesn't believe trumps lawyers anymore... the dumb shit just can't seem to keep that asshole-looking mouth of his shut ... here's the ruling he will make Thursday he will
give him 30 days in jail ... every day he attacks someone in the trial he will get another 30 days ... these days will be added to him at the end of the trial if he gets convicted he will go to jail right after the trial is over ...even if he files appeal these days are mandated by his violation of the law cause money means nothing to him his freedom does ... so have at it trump attack anyone you want ... you will be put in jail after your trial ... and there's nothing his attorneys can do ...

I've seen stupid many times but this bull shit you're trying to say here just makes me feel sorry that fools like YOU are way too stupid to deal with .... there is a reason why they say ya can't fix stupid and you sir are beyond repair ...
Socrates.jpg

All counts are for violation of Penal Law §175.10 which makes it illegal to falsify business records. Each count is a different violation of this statue. Some of the counts were for violations on the same date. All the violations are for checks written to Cohen in 2017. I believe they were all recorded as legal expenses although I didn't see that in the indictment. Since each count is a separate violation, the jury would not have to vote the same on each count.
well looks like you are wrong here Tuesday laid it all out and it had nothing to do with Cohen...
David Pecker, who ran the National Enquirer empire, confirmed under oath yesterday that he had used catch-and-kill payments to help Donald Trump’s campaign – and his text messages didn’t help the former president either.

In his second day of testimony, the former Trump pal calmly described forking over cash in two such instances: one for a story that turned out to be flatly untrue, and one to buy the silence of former Playboy playmate Karen McDougal, who alleges a 10-month affair that Trump denies.

Time ran out before they got to Stormy Daniels, whose account of a one-night sexual encounter with Trump – which he also denies – is at the heart of the case, at least if it can be tied to falsified business records.

Under questioning by Manhattan Assistant D.A. Josh Steinglass, Pecker said he even viewed it as his duty to the campaign to help keep damaging Trump stories out of other publications.

PROSECUTORS REVEAL 'ANOTHER CRIME' AT HEART OF FORMER PRESIDENT'S CHARGES

In his second day of testimony at the hush money trial, Pecker said former Trump fixer Michael Cohen invited him to the candidate’s June 2015 launch, part of an effort to show how close he was to Trump and his team. (My personal favorites: He pitched a magazine called Trump Style, and Trump would leak him the ratings for "The Apprentice," which the Enquirer would publish.)

oh trump fucked here big time and Cogen hasn't said one word trump is going down ... he will hit hard bottom thursday ...

I too believe it will be difficult to convict. This country hasn't been this divided since the Civil War. Getting 12 people to agree on conviction if the evidence proves he's guilty is near impossible if there's even one Trump supporter on that jury. I'm feeling like the most likeliest outcome of the trial will be a hung jury.
from the testimony that has been given it won't be hard to convict at all ...

well looks like you are wrong here Tuesday laid it all out and it had nothing to do with Cohen...
David Pecker, who ran the National Enquirer empire, confirmed under oath yesterday that he had used catch-and-kill payments to help Donald Trump’s campaign – and his text messages didn’t help the former president either.

In his second day of testimony, the former Trump pal calmly described forking over cash in two such instances: one for a story that turned out to be flatly untrue, and one to buy the silence of former Playboy playmate Karen McDougal, who alleges a 10-month affair that Trump denies.

Time ran out before they got to Stormy Daniels, whose account of a one-night sexual encounter with Trump – which he also denies – is at the heart of the case, at least if it can be tied to falsified business records.

Under questioning by Manhattan Assistant D.A. Josh Steinglass, Pecker said he even viewed it as his duty to the campaign to help keep damaging Trump stories out of other publications.

PROSECUTORS REVEAL 'ANOTHER CRIME' AT HEART OF FORMER PRESIDENT'S CHARGES

In his second day of testimony at the hush money trial, Pecker said former Trump fixer Michael Cohen invited him to the candidate’s June 2015 launch, part of an effort to show how close he was to Trump and his team. (My personal favorites: He pitched a magazine called Trump Style, and Trump would leak him the ratings for "The Apprentice," which the Enquirer would publish.)

oh trump fucked here big time and Cogen hasn't said one word trump is going down ... he will hit hard bottom thursday ...
2024%2004%2011%20Political%20Opposition.jpg

They did beat him in the popular vote both times. They will again in 2024.

Forum List

Back