Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Before anything, let me say that my opinion of Epstein from what I know, is he is a monumental dirt bag. Probably a sociopath, a true narcissist and uses young girls/women purely as objects for his gratification. Even more than Weinstein.
Having said that, watching the Netflix series "Filthy Rich"... I struggle to see some of these gals as victims. At the start, they were... but if one sticks around for months at a time...even years - voluntarily - hos are they still victims? (Those who were of age)
You take the one girl. She is recruited in. Epstein fixes her up in a nice apartment, vacations in Spain and the Caribbean. Then after several weeks she goes to "pedo island". Where for the first time she says he raped her. And then 2 more times the 2nd day. She is tearful telling the story, however you then learn she stays around Epstein for 8 more months. Accepting money, gifts, more trips to exotic places and Epstein pays for her going to a fashion school she could only dream of. Is she a victim at this point? Or a prostitute basically? (She was 22 yo at the time)
Take that girl and multiply by 50 more. Most of Epstein's exploits were above the age of 21. Most stuck around him accepting money and gifts, numerous for months and even a few years. Netflix portrays them all as victims and repeatedly allow the girls to say they were "raped" many times by him and others around them. Are they victims? Or are they accomplices? Because most of them knew of underaged girls that were there. They not only didn't report it at the time, but they partied with them, befriended them knowing they were having sex with adult men.
Again, Epstein is a fiend. But, I just don't see how these women (who were of age) are victims if they hung around for the money/gifts/vacations/parties for months and years.

Before anything, let me say that my opinion of Epstein from what I know, is he is a monumental dirt bag. Probably a sociopath, a true narcissist and uses young girls/women purely as objects for his gratification. Even more than Weinstein.
Having said that, watching the Netflix series "Filthy Rich"... I struggle to see some of these gals as victims. At the start, they were... but if one sticks around for months at a time...even years - voluntarily - hos are they still victims? (Those who were of age)
You take the one girl. She is recruited in. Epstein fixes her up in a nice apartment, vacations in Spain and the Caribbean. Then after several weeks she goes to "pedo island". Where for the first time she says he raped her. And then 2 more times the 2nd day. She is tearful telling the story, however you then learn she stays around Epstein for 8 more months. Accepting money, gifts, more trips to exotic places and Epstein pays for her going to a fashion school she could only dream of. Is she a victim at this point? Or a prostitute basically? (She was 22 yo at the time)
Take that girl and multiply by 50 more. Most of Epstein's exploits were above the age of 21. Most stuck around him accepting money and gifts, numerous for months and even a few years. Netflix portrays them all as victims and repeatedly allow the girls to say they were "raped" many times by him and others around them. Are they victims? Or are they accomplices? Because most of them knew of underaged girls that were there. They not only didn't report it at the time, but they partied with them, befriended them knowing they were having sex with adult men.
Again, Epstein is a fiend. But, I just don't see how these women (who were of age) are victims if they hung around for the money/gifts/vacations/parties for months and years.
you are aware that is a movie meant to make you believe what he did wasnt so bad?? better known as propaganda

BFFs for life!

The reality is that Trump went to a couple of his functions state side, not at Orgy Island, with his wife and kid, got wind that all was not right with him, and parted ways.

Unlike your boy, Billy, who had the dude regularly to the WH and was even painted in his house!

uuXfxk8.jpg
Screen-Shot-2019-08-16-at-1.47.49-PM.png

you are aware that is a movie meant to make you believe what he did wasnt so bad?? better known as propaganda
On the contrary, they painted him as a monster. (rightfully so)
And they painted all of these women as victims of rape.
So... not sure how that is supposed to make anyone believe it wasn't that bad.

You will notice I did not address the underage girls. They absolutely were victims.
I was referring to the of age girls.

The reality is that Trump went to a couple of his functions state side, not at Orgy Island, with his wife and kid, got wind that all was not right with him, and parted ways.

Unlike your boy, Billy, who had the dude regularly to the WH and was even painted in his house!

View attachment 589654View attachment 589655
The reality is that Otis is mentally ill.

They were happy to take the money, and when the shit hit the fan, they cried foul. Nothing more, nothing less.

All that Epstein needed to do, was to make sure the girls were of legal age.

WHO was on Epstein's flight log to Orgy Island so many times? Oh, yeah, former democrat president Bill Clinton.
He was there at least one occasion at the same time as Weinstein.
A former maintenance man said nothing surprised him until he saw the "President of the United States" with two topless young girls feeding him breakfast. His story is known, obviously denied by the Clintons, but what else would they say?

He was there at least one occasion at the same time as Weinstein.
A former maintenance man said nothing surprised him until he saw the "President of the United States" with two topless young girls feeding him breakfast. His story is known, obviously denied by the Clintons, but what else would they say?

Bill-Clinton-with-young-blonde.jpg

Forum List

Back