Democrats identified in the Epstein case

I'm still convinced Chief Judge Roberts was there, and someone has pictures of him with his pecker stuck somewhere it shouldn't ought to be. I'm also certain there are plenty of republicrat political whores and billionaires who own them on Jeff's guest list also.

Thats why no one will face jail, because the whole shit show will implode. This may be why democrooks seem hell bent on making kid fucking "normal" and republicrats don't seem all that opposed.

You are convinced he was there with absolutely no one claiming he was? Pathetic!

What a stretch.

Tom Pritzker, a billionaire and the executive chairman of Hyatt Hotels. He is also a cousin of the Democrat governor of Illinois

Just because his cousin in a Democrat doesn't make him a Democrat. Most of the rich people I know are conservative republicans.

Hey idiot, I just totally fucked your theory. This dude only donates to Republicans

Nearly all billionaires are fascist left.

Soros
Zuckerberg (on Epstein's list)
Bezos
Buffett
Cook
Gates (on Epstein's list)
Yang
Bloomberg
Sussman (on Epstein's list)
Moskovitz
Steyer

It's not 1950 anymore. The Oligarchs are leftists, the democrat Reich is the party of Oligarchs.

Nearly all billionaires are fascist left.

Soros
Zuckerberg (on Epstein's list)
Bezos
Buffett
Cook
Gates (on Epstein's list)
Yang
Bloomberg
Sussman (on Epstein's list)
Moskovitz
Steyer

It's not 1950 anymore. The Oligarchs are leftists, the democrat Reich is the party of Oligarchs.
any hollywood billionaires would all be demofks, know that.

I'm still convinced Chief Judge Roberts was there, and someone has pictures of him with his pecker stuck somewhere it shouldn't ought to be. I'm also certain there are plenty of republicrat political whores and billionaires who own them on Jeff's guest list also.

Thats why no one will face jail, because the whole shit show will implode. This may be why democrooks seem hell bent on making kid fucking "normal" and republicrats don't seem all that opposed.

repunks are on it but i'll wager the majority are demo'rats and BIIIIIG names too otherwise the media would have put it out there. No.... they are protecting some big names. Gates, clinton, obama, Roberts, and more.

and that UFO hoax provided cover.

We want to see Epstein's Client List and Hunter Biden's Laptop as well as The FTX donations list.
Why wasen't Epstein's pal Trump mentioned? They were out slumming together in N.Y.C. nightclubs.

Did Trump ever send you those selfie pics of his ass that he took for you?

Why wasen't Epstein's pal Trump mentioned? They were out slumming together in N.Y.C. nightclubs.

Did Trump ever send you those selfie pics of his ass that he took for you?
slander and you can get away with it claiming genetic abnormalities resulting in cretinism.

Give me 10 seconds and he will claim your link is fake news.
Who are you favorite democrats?
15759808-0-image-a-9_1562564719191.jpg

Forum List

Back