Eden Garden of the GodS

So are you going to prove how the scriptures prove god or not?
Prove to me the world is billions of years old.
Oh! That’s right, you can’t.
Isn’t extrapolation great?
Is that your way of saying that you CAN'T prove god through scripture? Then your concession is duly noted.
You want an answer in one post?
Can you explain how your body works in one post?
I didn’t think so.
You’re what we call intellectually dishonest.
Your concession has already been duly noted. You can stop digging now. And as it stands, you CAN'T prove god through scripture, that much you've proven for sure! :biggrin:
The originator of the ad hominem is the giver of the course concession speech.
In 5 years we will be mocking half the scientific theories floating around today.
At least science can recognize when it needs to move off a disproven position, unlike your thing.

Prove to me the world is billions of years old.
Oh! That’s right, you can’t.
Isn’t extrapolation great?
Is that your way of saying that you CAN'T prove god through scripture? Then your concession is duly noted.
I didn’t think so.
Your concession has already been duly noted. You can stop digging now. And as it stands, you CAN'T prove god through scripture, that much you've proven for sure! :biggrin:
In 5 years we will be mocking half the scientific theories floating around today.
At least science can recognize when it needs to move off a disproven position, unlike your thing.
You have a degree in a hard science?
Science founded on extrapolation is nowhere near as valid as the Jewish Scripture.
The problem is that you have been weined on Christian sound bites that pissed you off.

I didn’t think so.
Science founded on extrapolation is nowhere near as valid as the Jewish Scripture.
The problem is that you have been weined on Christian sound bites that pissed you off.
If jewish Scripture is so valid, why can't you prove your god through it? What's it good for then?

I didn’t think so.
If jewish Scripture is so valid, why can't you prove your god through it? What's it good for then?
If evolution and geological science are so valid why are they extrapolations?
I believe I asked you if you have a hard science degree and you should be able to answer that within the next 30 seconds.

I believe I asked you if you have a hard science degree and you should be able to answer that within the next 30 seconds.
Science is an evolving thing, some theories stand the test of time, some don't. You say JS is stronger, then prove your god with it, because really, what's it good for then?

Science is an evolving thing, some theories stand the test of time, some don't. You say JS is stronger, then prove your god with it, because really, what's it good for then?
I say TJS is just as provable as science not extrapolation based.
And it can be misused just like anything else.
It determines my behavior, which, in turn, fashions my outlook on my existence and how I interact with entities, both organic and inorganic.

It determines my behavior, which, in turn, fashions my outlook on my existence and how I interact with entities, both organic and inorganic.
So that's why you're so bitter? Because JS is so solid that you can't prove god with it?

So that's why you're so bitter? Because JS is so solid that you can't prove god with it?
You started off this thread with bitterness and you have left more than enough evidence of your hatred.
You know, evidence on hard drives.

You started off this thread with bitterness and you have left more than enough evidence of your hatred.
So are you going to prove something with JS or not?

Seriously, what’s your degree in?
How long have you known Hebrew?
Are you BulletProof using a different username?

So if you can't prove anything with JS, what good is it? More like a book of philosophy? I can dig it.

So if you can't prove anything with JS, what good is it? More like a book of philosophy? I can dig it.
Prove your refrigerator.
You can if you’re an engineer.

Prove your refrigerator.
You can if you’re an engineer.
I eat food from it and haven't ever had food poisoning. Itso fatso, I have a working fridge.:04:

lol....very funny coming from captain kangaroo.

Scripture makes it clear that God and his angels are not of this world.

The prophecy about the kingdoms of the world becoming one with the kingdom of God and his Christ is a prophecy about an alien conquest ...
You sure that wasn't in the Hobbit?

ha ha. you won't be laughing when your bloody flesh is stripped from your broken bones and eaten by the birds of heaven because you did not become 'like one of us." when you had the chance,,,,
Prove to me that there's a place called heaven, and show me what kind of birds they have there please.

Ok...

You have been carefully chosen to be fitted with a corrective lens for your brain..

Do not be alarmed if you wake up one morning with fuzzy memories of being strapped to a gurney and probed by aliens.

At the very least you will become less of an asshole.
You made the statement, I simply asked you to back it up. You can't, so you call me an asshole. Typical. You guys need a new schtick.

Sorry, you are mistaken. I said that you will become less of an asshole. Are you claiming that you haven't been one? Don't be silly.

Antivirus software has been downloaded into your thought processes. There is nothing that you can do about it. The more you try to resist the transformation initiated by the divine spark, the more you will become undone.. Like a rat put into a booby trapped maze you will learn from your mistakes or you will never find the cheese.

One day you will wake up to the fact that you had a close encounter with superior intelligences from a higher sphere of conscious existence flying just above your grasp, immune to the poison that has crippled you.

Until then you can scratch your head and wonder day and night about kangaroos....

Last edited:
You sure that wasn't in the Hobbit?

ha ha. you won't be laughing when your bloody flesh is stripped from your broken bones and eaten by the birds of heaven because you did not become 'like one of us." when you had the chance,,,,
Prove to me that there's a place called heaven, and show me what kind of birds they have there please.

Ok...

You have been carefully chosen to be fitted with a corrective lens for your brain..

Do not be alarmed if you wake up one morning with fuzzy memories of being strapped to a gurney and probed by aliens.

You made the statement, I simply asked you to back it up. You can't, so you call me an asshole. Typical. You guys need a new schtick.

Sorry, you are mistaken. I said that you will become less of an asshole. Are you claiming that you haven't been one? Don't be silly.

Antivirus software has been downloaded into your thought processes. There is nothing that you can do about it. The more you try to resist the transformation initiated by the divine spark, the more you will become undone.. Like a rat put into a booby trapped maze you will learn from your mistakes or you will never find the cheese.

One day you will wake up to the fact that you had a close encounter with superior intelligences from a higher sphere of conscious existence flying just above your grasp, immune to the poison that has crippled you.

Until then you can scratch your head and wonder day and night about kangaroos....
So you can't prove heaven or the birds you claim are there. How embarrassing for you. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. :biggrin:

Ok...

So you can't prove heaven or the birds you claim are there. How embarrassing for you. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. :biggrin:

Before anyone could prove the existence of anything to you, you first have to have at least a rudimentary understanding of what it is that you seek proof of.

You are the one who needs proof, not me..remember?

You are a slow learner. Life is a hard teacher.

I am a very patient man...

Ok...

Before anyone could prove the existence of anything to you, you first have to have at least a rudimentary understanding of what it is that you seek proof of.

You don't need proof because you enjoy living in a fantasy world. Something like "proof" wouldn't allow that. Kinda weird, don't you think?

Ok...

You don't need proof because you enjoy living in a fantasy world. Something like "proof" wouldn't allow that. Kinda weird, don't you think?
For someone who has nothing to contribute to a message board you sure have a lot to say about someone other than yourself living in a fantasy world.

Ok...

I don't need proof because I know what to look for, and evidence for that is everywhere I look.

What I find weird is your apparent inability to decipher the very difficult analogies and metaphors invented by bronze age nomads to teach their children the hard learned lessons of their past.. Talking serpents and donkeys, the living and the dead, angels and demons, heaven and earth, etc.,.

That's what will be very embarrassing to you if ever you acquire the intelligence of a bronze age child.

To me your current state of mind is proof that the laws of God remain in effect and are in full force.

Your confusion is not my fantasy.

At this point about all there is that anyone can do for you if you won't do anything to better yourself is to watch you slowly degenerate into nothingness.

At the very least, your disturbing condition will bring more people to a knowledge based belief in God than a legion of rabid fundamentalist nut jobs jumping for Jesus.

Thanks.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

I don't need proof because I know what to look for, and evidence for that is everywhere I look.

What I find weird is your apparent inability to decipher the very difficult analogies and metaphors invented by bronze age nomads to teach their children the hard learned lessons of their past.. Talking serpents and donkeys, the living and the dead, angels and demons, heaven and earth, etc.,.

That's what will be very embarrassing to you if ever you acquire the intelligence of a bronze age child.

To me your current state of mind is proof that the laws of God remain in effect and are in full force.

Your confusion is not my fantasy.

At this point about all there is that anyone can do for you if you won't do anything to better yourself is to watch you slowly degenerate into nothingness.

At the very least, your disturbing condition will bring more people to a belief in God than a legion of rabid fundamentalist nut jobs jumping for Jesus.

Thanks.. :biggrin:
Here's what hob just said "I don't need proof".

Your concession is duly noted.

NEXT!!

Forum List

Back