Zone1 Was The Garden Of Eden A Real Place?

The 'serpent within' is demonic influence or outright possession of a person. When God addressed the serpent in the garden he was looking directly at Eve as the serpent had already taken up residence in her mind.

Does it say he was looking directly at Eve? 😂

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

You know of course that some Christians teach that Adam and Eve is about the transition from hunter-gatherers to agriculture and pastoralists.

The punishment for eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil was no longer trusting in God's providence, but toiling to provide for yourself.

Yes, it's been a while, but I think I got that right.

The punishment for eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil was no longer trusting in God's providence, but toiling to provide for yourself.
No. It is not about crime and punishment. Its about cause and effect.

If you eat the flesh, swallow the bullshit, (teaching) of anything that crawls on its belly, a reference to the talking serpent, you will surely die, lose your soul. The death is a curse, insanity.

If you don't believe me, go to a Trump rally. They believed trumps lies and have lost their minds..

No. It is not about crime and punishment. Its about cause and effect.

If you eat the flesh, swallow the bullshit, (teaching) of anything that crawls on its belly, a reference to the talking serpent, you will surely die, lose your soul. The death is a curse, insanity.

If you don't believe me, go to a Trump rally. They believed trumps lies and have lost their minds..

Well done!😂

You know of course that some Christians teach that Adam and Eve is about the transition from hunter-gatherers to agriculture and pastoralists.

Yes, it's been a while, but I think I got that right.
Wow, so they had an easier time being nomadic hunter gatherers for 100,000 years?

That seems like nonsense.

Wow, so they had an easier time being nomadic hunter gatherers for 100,000 years?

That seems like nonsense.

Could be. By the time Adam and Eve entered the picture Sumer had agriculture, irrigation, a written language and sailboats.

It's said that where the Tigrus and Euphrates meet it is the most fertile soil on the planet.

This is supposed to be originally the area that the Garden of Eden was located.

This is in Iraq.

One of my buddies who spent time in Iraq after Desert Storm said there's a place in Iraq where you can grow anything without fertilizer or water.

No.

Could not be.

You cannot convince a rational person that living as a nomadic hunterer gatherer was an easier life.

Agriculturalists had more children.. bigger families to help with clearing, planting and harvesting... Oops, more mouths to feed.

The serpent was in Eve, so yes, he was looking directly at Eve, just as Jesus was looking directly at Peter when addressing Satan.

Matthew 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Last edited:

Note that the age-old tradition of women eating dirt (pica) is closely related to pregnancy and thus childbirth, thus the connection between Eve (representing future women) eating dirt, and giving birth, belly (Hebrew).

Note that God doubled down on the curse of difficult or painful childbirth to Eve directly.

God likely hid the real meaning of the event, choosing me to reveal it to the world through this forum (afaik I'm the only one that has figgered it out).

That kinda makes me a king doesn't it. :biggrin:

Proverbs 25:2
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back