Israel burns and beheads people in tents in Rafah

1716813530588.png

So you too support the mass murder of defenseless women and children.
I support Israel's right to defend itself against terror attacks by Palestinians who murdered, raped and took defenseless women and children hostage. Hamas deliberately caused this conflict to take place knowing full well what the response from Israel would be.

I support Israel's right to defend itself against terror attacks by Palestinians who murdered, raped and took defenseless women and children hostage. Hamas deliberately caused this conflict to take place knowing full well what the response from Israel would be.
The old "you made me beat my wife" argument.

Nice!

Israel obviously isn’t defending itself when it’s mass murdering thousands of defenseless women and children. You could make that argument if they limited their attack to Hamas.

You’ve accepted the propaganda. Think better.

Hamas is a terror organization that likely doesn’t care about Gazans. They had to know Israel would resort to mass murder, as they’ve done so many times in the past. They sacrificed all of Gaza. Fuck them!

Hours after the Israeli Knesset approved the preliminary reading designating UNRWA as a “terrorist organization,” #Israel slaughter more than 30 displaced Palestinians sheltering at a #UNRWA center in Rafah.

The number is expected to rise dramatically with dozens of injured already reported.

Look at all the atrocities and war crimes the global white mainstream media has been telling us that HAMAS committed, like beheading babies/children, women, etc. we can actually see in real-time footage being committed by the Israelis...

Let's see if anyone even bats an eye at this.

The Pals love playing the victim

They elect Hamas to rule Gaza

And Hamas murders 1200 I Israeli’s which ignites the current fighting

When will they ever learn?

Last edited:
Arrest the MFers!
On the basis of evidence collected and examined by my Office, I have reasonable grounds to believe that Benjamin NETANYAHU, the Prime Minister of Israel, and Yoav GALLANT, the Minister of Defence of Israel, bear criminal responsibility for the following war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of the State of Palestine (in the Gaza strip) from at least 8 October 2023:

• Starvation of civilians as a method of warfare as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(b)(xxv) of the Statute;
  • Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health contrary to article 8(2)(a)(iii), or cruel treatment as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Wilful killing contrary to article 8(2)(a)(i), or Murder as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Intentionally directing attacks against a civilian population as a war crime contrary to articles 8(2)(b)(i), or 8(2)(e)(i);
  • Extermination and/or murder contrary to articles 7(1)(b) and 7(1)(a), including in the context of deaths caused by starvation, as a crime against humanity;
  • Persecution as a crime against humanity contrary to article 7(1)(h);
  • Other inhumane acts as crimes against humanity contrary to article 7(1)(k).
Of course a biased hack like you buys THAT bullshit.

Really? Why would they not expect Israel to be this tough???? Every one and their brother, would know Israel would be this tough, including Hamas.....!?
Then why did Hamas attack Israel, on October 7, 2022? What did Hamas think it would accomplish? Why should Israel back down when time and again they have? Maybe Israel is tired of a terrorist nation who has a goal of killing every Israeli?

It was crappy because of Hamas, but No Israeli Invasion.
THERE WAS A TIME
It’s hard to believe there was a time when I didn’t know what a child’s insides look like.
That I didn’t know how limp babies’ limbs go when they are dead,
when they are missing parts of their body,
missing their head,
limbs dangling lifeless as parents hold them in front of the camera,
screaming, crying, pleading, desperate.
There was a time when I didn’t know how it feels to watch a man scream “Free Palestine” while burning alive,
until there was nothing left to scream with and he lost his voice forever,
but still by some power remained standing long after his voice was gone.
I didn’t used to know just how sadistic people can be,
how hateful they can be,
how apathetic they can be toward the suffering of human beings,
or how heroic others can be in times of great need.
I didn’t used to know. Now I do.
And now I sit here, head heavy like lead, tongue limp like a baby’s corpse,
hands feeling older than the stars,
and I don’t know what to do.
There is nothing I can say to make this okay.
There is nothing I can say to make any of this make sense.
This is the civilization we were born into.
This is what our ruling class has decided will be normal,
as the airman said before he burned.
I lift my ancient hands to my sore heart
and say a prayer to the great Whatever
in a desperate plea
for a better world.
Caitlyn Johnstone

Forum List

Back