Eden Garden of the GodS

How many times do you need to be told, TN. It is proof they all descended from a common people and belief. The first eleven chapters of the Bible records the history that all nations have in common.
It is NOT proof dingbat :rolleyes:
If it is (hypothetically), you are admitting that abrahamic religions branched off from a religion with hundreds of gods. Do you understand that?
Of course it is proof, dumbass. They all have the same accounts, the timeline is correct relative to the events and the migration from the cradle of civilization, and it is infinitely more credible than you half ass theory that they ripped them off. Think about the logistics of what you are saying. So no, I don't understand how you can arrive at that conclusion.

Your ability to process information is poisoned by your bias for an outcome.
They dont have the same accounts you stupid fuck!
Jesus fucking CHRIST you are a hack beyond belief.
Your "cradle of civilization" is 1000 years younger than the sumerian texts. The sumerian religion is a thousand years older than when abrahamic religions think the world was even created.
There is no proof in any of this dumbass. Its all faith.
YOU are intellectually dishonest.
No, TN, I've already shown you the timeline.

Maybe it's the whole BC AD thing that is throwing you off. The Sumerians and the Chinese recorded their accounts ~1500 years before Moses did. It was recorded after the great flood and after the great migration.
LOL ok have a wonderful day
Thanks. You too.

Why are you so obsessed with rape? That a regular thing at the synagogue?
Why are you so angry when it comes to religion?
There are very few answers to this question.
You're the angry one. I use the smily face almost every time. I'm just asking questions to people of faith, nobody seems to have any real answers.
If your post represents your actual thought process you need help really bad.
Why? I'm talking about faith with people of faith because the subject of how reasonably intelligent adults can believe in fairy tales. I find that topic fascinating, and I've also always been on a personal quest to try to figure things out for myself. And I fail to see where I'm angry or anything like that. :dunno:
Do an Aish Hatorah Discovery Weekend and you will see all the proof you need...and more.
And yes, many non-Jews do it.
I can’t take you through Scriptural history on a message board.
And no, it has nothing to do with “feeling” the spirit.
Scriptures don't prove god, they just tell a lot of unsubstantiated stories.

Why are you so angry when it comes to religion?
There are very few answers to this question.
You're the angry one. I use the smily face almost every time. I'm just asking questions to people of faith, nobody seems to have any real answers.
Why? I'm talking about faith with people of faith because the subject of how reasonably intelligent adults can believe in fairy tales. I find that topic fascinating, and I've also always been on a personal quest to try to figure things out for myself. And I fail to see where I'm angry or anything like that. :dunno:
Do an Aish Hatorah Discovery Weekend and you will see all the proof you need...and more.
Incorrect, but it is an endeavor.

So how do scriptures prove god?

Scriptures do not prove God.

They are instructions on how to prepare your mind to perceive God.

the law and scripture in general are coded extraterrestrial communications. Short sentences like "eat my flesh" once deciphered encapsulate volumes of information.

You have to first understand the instructions given and then do it, to open up a wormhole in your mind to their world to make contact.

the law and scripture in general are coded extraterrestrial communications. Short sentences like "eat my flesh" once deciphered encapsulate volumes of information.

You have to first understand the instructions given and then do it, to open up a wormhole in your mind to their world to make contact.
So now the bible is an attempt by aliens to contact us?

Ya, sound like you have several wormholes in your brain. :biggrin:

lol....very funny coming from captain kangaroo.

Scripture makes it clear that God and his angels are not of this world.

The prophecy about the kingdoms of the world becoming one with the kingdom of God and his Christ is a prophecy about an alien conquest ...

The prophecy about the kingdoms of the world becoming one with the kingdom of God and his Christ is a prophecy about an alien conquest ...
You sure that wasn't in the Hobbit?

ha ha. you won't be laughing when your bloody flesh is stripped from your broken bones and eaten by the birds of heaven because you did not become 'like one of us." when you had the chance,,,,

ha ha. you won't be laughing when your bloody flesh is stripped from your broken bones and eaten by the birds of heaven because you did not become 'like one of us." when you had the chance,,,,
Prove to me that there's a place called heaven, and show me what kind of birds they have there please.

How much study does any specialty take?
Scientific studies show that coffee is good for you.
Scientific studies show that coffee is bad for you.
Scientific studies show that antibacterial soap is good for you.
Scientific studies show that bacterial soap is bad for you.
How many years of studying biology and chemistry to know who’s right and maybe they both are...or not.

Last edited:
How many years of studying biology and chemistry to know who’s right and maybe they both are...or nit.
Is this your way of saying that you don't know and just made up that prior statement?

How many years of studying biology and chemistry to know who’s right and maybe they both are...or nit.
Is this your way of saying that you don't know and just made up that prior statement?
It’s my way of saying that knowing something requires study.
Criticism of people who aren’t bothering you requires arrogance.
Presuming you don’t have people preaching to you all the time.

Those studies are fact.

Prove to me that there's a place called heaven, and show me what kind of birds they have there please.

Ok...

You have been carefully chosen to be fitted with a corrective lens for your brain..

Do not be alarmed if you wake up one morning with fuzzy memories of being strapped to a gurney and probed by aliens.

At the very least you will become less of an asshole.

Last edited:
The sumerian texts outdate Abraham by 1000 years or so. So are you saying abraham took the sumerian religion and distorted it? They have similar stories but the religion itself is totally different.
How many times do you need to be told, TN. It is proof they all descended from a common people and belief. The first eleven chapters of the Bible records the history that all nations have in common.
If it is (hypothetically), you are admitting that abrahamic religions branched off from a religion with hundreds of gods. Do you understand that?
Of course it is proof, dumbass. They all have the same accounts, the timeline is correct relative to the events and the migration from the cradle of civilization, and it is infinitely more credible than you half ass theory that they ripped them off. Think about the logistics of what you are saying. So no, I don't understand how you can arrive at that conclusion.

Your "cradle of civilization" is 1000 years younger than the sumerian texts. The sumerian religion is a thousand years older than when abrahamic religions think the world was even created.

Maybe it's the whole BC AD thing that is throwing you off. The Sumerians and the Chinese recorded their accounts ~1500 years before Moses did. It was recorded after the great flood and after the great migration.

Don't mind Hartley; all he knows is what he googled up from infidels.org and other 'sources', all of which start out with a definite bias and use circular reasoning to arrive back where they started; real history doesn't enter into their agenda, so they will ignore most of it. They have to.

The Chinese believe all non-Chinese are aliens.

They aren't the only peoples with such issues with other tribes and peoples. lol they are among the funniest, though.

Abraham was alleged to be from there, so why is it supposed to be odd that the founder of the Jewish tribes would have the same history? Is this some sort of retarded stoner argument that Judaism's version is fake because it isn't made up entirely different from the alleged Sumerian versions??? lol in order to be genuine they're required to make up an entirely different history??? Just stick with hitting the bong, and leave the attempts at logic to others.

In any case, it's entirely an allegorical lesson, whether 'Sumerian' or not, no evidence whatsoever the stories originated with Sumerians in the first place, and its meanings are multiple and rather sophisticated lead ins to even more complexities. And, Abraham didn't come from Ur, he came from a region in what is now southeastern Turkey; the assumption he came from the East, the Babylonian region, is a left over and incorrect assumption made by the discoverer of the ruins of Ur making bombastic, self-promoting claims that had no real basis in fact, but sounded great in the papers, and it's the story that stuck in the public imagination, despite what the OT says about where he came from, which was from the north. For the geographically challenged, Sumeria, Ur, and Babylon are east of Judah.
The sumerian texts outdate Abraham by 1000 years or so. So are you saying abraham took the sumerian religion and distorted it? They have similar stories but the religion itself is totally different.

Actually the stories area bout history, not theology, by the standards of the time they're written in.

not that your post makes any sense re the topic.
Abraham was alleged to be from there, so why is it supposed to be odd that the founder of the Jewish tribes would have the same history? Is this some sort of retarded stoner argument that Judaism's version is fake because it isn't made up entirely different from the alleged Sumerian versions??? lol in order to be genuine they're required to make up an entirely different history??? Just stick with hitting the bong, and leave the attempts at logic to others.

In any case, it's entirely an allegorical lesson, whether 'Sumerian' or not, no evidence whatsoever the stories originated with Sumerians in the first place, and its meanings are multiple and rather sophisticated lead ins to even more complexities. And, Abraham didn't come from Ur, he came from a region in what is now southeastern Turkey; the assumption he came from the East, the Babylonian region, is a left over and incorrect assumption made by the discoverer of the ruins of Ur making bombastic, self-promoting claims that had no real basis in fact, but sounded great in the papers, and it's the story that stuck in the public imagination, despite what the OT says about where he came from, which was from the north. For the geographically challenged, Sumeria, Ur, and Babylon are east of Judah.

Actually the stories area bout history, not theology, by the standards of the time they're written in.

Oh, so its history, a family of gods created humans. :rofl:
Why don't you explain your timeline how Abraham ripped off the Sumerians? And then explained how the account was captured as symbols in the Chinese language, 1500 years before Moses penned them? Who did they rip off, TN?
I didnt say he ripped of the sumerians. Picaro did. Try reading, dumbfuck.
Dont give me that chinese bullshit again, you dishonest hack. The person that "figured that out" said it wasnt accurate and shouldnt be referenced. But your dishonest ass has to cling to WHATEVER you can.

lol I never said he ripped anybody off; no wonder you have problems with literary discussions; you can't read well.

Oh, so its history, a family of gods created humans. :rofl:
Why don't you explain your timeline how Abraham ripped off the Sumerians? And then explained how the account was captured as symbols in the Chinese language, 1500 years before Moses penned them? Who did they rip off, TN?
I didnt say he ripped of the sumerians. Picaro did. Try reading, dumbfuck.
Dont give me that chinese bullshit again, you dishonest hack. The person that "figured that out" said it wasnt accurate and shouldnt be referenced. But your dishonest ass has to cling to WHATEVER you can.

lol I never said he ripped anybody off; no wonder you have problems with literary discussions; you can't read well.
Oh beliiiiiieve me, you are in the same boat :thup:

It’s my way of saying that knowing something requires study.
Criticism of people who aren’t bothering you requires arrogance.
Presuming you don’t have people preaching to you all the time.
I simply asked you how do scriptures prove god? So far you have nothing. Then why make that statement?

Forum List

Back