Dominion fights back

They wouldn't dare actually sue because then they could subpoena the software and see that it's easily hacked and altered.

I see it the other way. If Dominiuon doesn't take action then their future as a supplier of voting systems is kaput. Why else would they send this demand letter? Plus if as Dominion claims in their letter that the manual recounts matched their system's results (outside of human error) then it works in Dominion's favor that those making allegations of hacked and altered software don't have a clue.

Let the commie cocksuckers sue for defamation.
And let them win in a commie court, and let the commie cops enforce the commie judgment. No! We've had enought of that.
What makes a court communistic?
Communists! That was easy.
Especially the judges appointed by Mitch McConnell and the GOP lead senate thanks for confirming what we already knew.

I never mentioned any judge or any party. I said communists make a court communistic.

There are communistic courts in the US, the fact you are ignorant to that fact is disturbing.

They wouldn't dare actually sue because then they could subpoena the software and see that it's easily hacked and altered.
Proprietary software copyrighted, patented, trademarked, and protected under international trade secrecy, not subject to subpoena.
It would be a felony to possess the copywritten code, let alone introduce it as evidence in court.
It's hardly rocket science to write code that calls a routine to check for non-white pixels in a certain region of a given object.
Heck, that's why clicking on "buttons" on our screens make things happen.

I see it the other way. If Dominiuon doesn't take action then their future as a supplier of voting systems is kaput. Why else would they send this demand letter? Plus if as Dominion claims in their letter that the manual recounts matched their system's results (outside of human error) then it works in Dominion's favor that those making allegations of hacked and altered software don't have a clue.
The only way to save their reputation is to be legit and righteously counter-sue.

Any other route taken means they should be kaput.

Proprietary software copyrighted, patented, trademarked, and protected under international trade secrecy, not subject to subpoena.
It would be a felony to possess the copywritten code, let alone introduce it as evidence in court.
So, if dominion sues for defamation, I'm pretty, in the defense, Powell and her team would be given access in order to prove their case. The software is primary evidence.

Plus, all those sworn affidavits would be able to come forward as testimony.

I'm not sure a lawsuit would work out for them. I could be wrong, but, at first glance, it wouldn't be a good idea.

I've had hope of a legal fight and I'm delighted to read Dominion Voting System demanding that Sidney Powell publicly admit she's full of crap.

If Dominion's assertion is that their machines cannot be hacked and the Dummatic software cannot be set to cheat, they cannot win then as it has already been demonstrated so. But if true, then the government better get hold of Dominion voting computers because they are the first computers ever made hack-proof with iron-clad operating system! :21:

Being copyrighted means you can't COPY it, not that you can't POSSESS it.
You can't possess a copy of it the seller doesn't want you to have. That's ten years in the federal penitentiary, buddy.
Learn the meanings of words.
It doesn't do any good to start acting smart in court. The judges play as stupid as they want, and their word is law. We're all idiots according to them by federal law anyways, and only corporations have rights. Begin at the beginning.
>>> In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, unless the context indicates otherwise— <<<
>>> the words “insane” and “insane person” shall include every idiot, insane person, and person non compos mentis;
>>> the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals;<<<
>>> “writing” includes printing and typewriting and reproductions of visual symbols by photographing, multigraphing, mimeographing, manifolding, or otherwise.<<<
It's mentioned in the U.S. Code and there's a corporation or a company. You go to federal penitentiary for it. It doesn't do to get any smarter than that in front of a judge.

in the defense, Powell and her team would be given access in order to prove their case.
Trade secrecy prohibits that.
The software is primary evidence.
The software cannot be admitted as evidence against its vendor. That would violate numerous Non-Disclosure Agreements, and ethical and contractual obligations to support Democrat candidates.

Let the commie cocksuckers sue for defamation.
And let them win in a commie court, and let the commie cops enforce the commie judgment. No! We've had enought of that.
What makes a court communistic?
Communists! That was easy.
Especially the judges appointed by Mitch McConnell and the GOP lead senate thanks for confirming what we already knew.

I never mentioned any judge or any party. I said communists make a court communistic.

There are communistic courts in the US, the fact you are ignorant to that fact is disturbing.
The Peoples Court with Judge Wapner and Rusty his bailiff companion and sidekick??

I've had hope of a legal fight and I'm delighted to read Dominion Voting System demanding that Sidney Powell publicly admit she's full of crap.
Dominion's demand letter can be downloaded through link:
https://www.dominionvoting.com/down...-powell/?wpdmdl=68156&masterkey=5fdb7ac4ae729

Dominion is in Denial- they are behaving just as I would expect a guilty party to do.

If they were innocent, they'd be cooperating with their President's staff and allies fully and be seeking to prove the guilt of Sleepy Joe, not them.

Dominion's demand letter can be downloaded through link:
https://www.dominionvoting.com/down...-powell/?wpdmdl=68156&masterkey=5fdb7ac4ae729

Dominion is in Denial- they are behaving just as I would expect a guilty party to do.

If they were innocent, they'd be cooperating with their President's staff and allies fully and be seeking to prove the guilt of Sleepy Joe, not them.
No one can expose the information without a court order...Why has Trump overlooked this little tidbit?

Forum List

Back