Dominion Strikes Back Against The Liars

Nice piece of Russian-Chinese Propaganda Comrade.

Faux Fraud Biden, is not the President because Faux Xiden had the election rigged for him. Literally no one trusts or likes this fool but you'd have us believe he is more popular than Obama.
Meanwhile, back in reality, what charges have been brought against Dominion, anywhere, by any Trumper, relating to any of the hysterical accusations concerning it?

The fact it is so easy to commit fraud with voting machines that it leaves no evidence, does not make them more reliable, but less.
Everyone should know that any machine you put on a network can easily be hacked.
That does without saying.
You guys keep making these wild claims about how easy and undetectable it is.......At what level do you think it is possible to hack the votes?

My town closes the polls at 8 PM, they tabulate the vote and report to the county that the tally was Trump 5000, Biden 4000.
If the next day it is reported that my town is at Biden 5000, Trump 4000 my town will go apeshit and scream that is not what they reported. So will every other town.

If the hack is at a higher level, an audit of the results will add up what each town reported and see if it matches. If it doesn’t. The shit hits the fan

So where do you claim the fraud occurs?
You are as full of shit as Faux Xiden's diaper.

I literally watched a live stream where tens of thousands of votes were removed from Trump and the same number was added to Biden. I saw it with my own eyes, so I know you Demonic DemNazis pulled off rigging the 2020 election where you had failed to do so in 2016.

Fraud happened all over the country, things like mysterious boxes of votes on Semi Trucks showing up in DemNazi districts and dumped in to the system as if they were legitimate ballots was THE NORM, not the EXCEPTION.

You and Faux Biden are 100% wrong on everything 200% of the time.

You cheat, you lie, and then you lie about your cheating.
Show me the fraud

Was it at each town or at the compilations of each town and county?

States repeatedly checked the results and found NOTHING!
No genuine checking occurred! In Arizona, officials refused anyone checking the voting.
That is a LIE
When final results are reported, each town or voting district will check to see if that is what they reported.

If a town reported Trump 5000 and Biden 4000 and the final results said Biden 5000 and Trump 4000....You don’t think the town will scream like HELL?
Only if they are convinced that it really happened. The MSM has them convinced that it did not happen.

Are you fucking crazy?

Do you really think that if a town sees the final voting results and they are different than what they reported.....That they won’t scream about it?

Guess what?

In 2020, it never happened
It sure did. Corrupt people said it did not and the MSM and big tech censored everyone else.
OK Fair enough

Show me a significant number of towns and voting districts that are reporting false voting tallies

It NEVER happened
Why don't we start with GA? The SOS told Trump on the infamous phone call his state's data was incorrect. PA also has the SOS deleting or changing data. MI just plain deleted it.
OK

Then show me where the results were false or data was changed

You can’t
That information has been deleted. What part of that don't you understand? When you cover things up evidence is the first thing destroyed.

Why don't we start with GA? The SOS told Trump on the infamous phone call his state's data was incorrect. PA also has the SOS deleting or changing data. MI just plain deleted it.
Why don't we start with a list of the pro-Trump prosecutors actually filing against Dominion based upon all such propagandistic fantasies?

Why don't we start with a list of the pro-Trump prosecutors actually filing against Dominion based upon all such propagandistic fantasies?
Lindell will handle Dominion. Or we will see just how powerful they are. There was massive fraud and that FACT will not change.

Faux Fraud Biden, is not the President because Faux Xiden had the election rigged for him. Literally no one trusts or likes this fool but you'd have us believe he is more popular than Obama.
Meanwhile, back in reality, what charges have been brought against Dominion, anywhere, by any Trumper, relating to any of the hysterical accusations concerning it?

The fact it is so easy to commit fraud with voting machines that it leaves no evidence, does not make them more reliable, but less.
Everyone should know that any machine you put on a network can easily be hacked.
You guys keep making these wild claims about how easy and undetectable it is.......At what level do you think it is possible to hack the votes?

My town closes the polls at 8 PM, they tabulate the vote and report to the county that the tally was Trump 5000, Biden 4000.
If the next day it is reported that my town is at Biden 5000, Trump 4000 my town will go apeshit and scream that is not what they reported. So will every other town.

If the hack is at a higher level, an audit of the results will add up what each town reported and see if it matches. If it doesn’t. The shit hits the fan

I literally watched a live stream where tens of thousands of votes were removed from Trump and the same number was added to Biden. I saw it with my own eyes, so I know you Demonic DemNazis pulled off rigging the 2020 election where you had failed to do so in 2016.

Fraud happened all over the country, things like mysterious boxes of votes on Semi Trucks showing up in DemNazi districts and dumped in to the system as if they were legitimate ballots was THE NORM, not the EXCEPTION.

Show me the fraud

No genuine checking occurred! In Arizona, officials refused anyone checking the voting.
That is a LIE
When final results are reported, each town or voting district will check to see if that is what they reported.

If a town reported Trump 5000 and Biden 4000 and the final results said Biden 5000 and Trump 4000....You don’t think the town will scream like HELL?
Only if they are convinced that it really happened. The MSM has them convinced that it did not happen.

Are you fucking crazy?

Do you really think that if a town sees the final voting results and they are different than what they reported.....That they won’t scream about it?

Guess what?

It sure did. Corrupt people said it did not and the MSM and big tech censored everyone else.
OK Fair enough

Show me a significant number of towns and voting districts that are reporting false voting tallies

It NEVER happened
OK

You can’t
That information has been deleted. What part of that don't you understand? When you cover things up evidence is the first thing destroyed.
No it hasn’t been deleted
Each voting district must keep results for YEARS

If Dominion generated reports differ from what a voting district reported......It will be obvious to that district

NOBODY is reporting any anomalies

Show me the fraud

That is a LIE

Are you fucking crazy?

Guess what?

OK Fair enough

It NEVER happened
OK

You can’t

If Dominion generated reports differ from what a voting district reported......It will be obvious to that district

MI deleted information it was supposed to keep. No one has been held accountable.

Your "nobodies" are corrupt media and politicians of course they are saying nothing.

Lindell will handle Dominion. Or we will see just how powerful they are. There was massive fraud and that FACT will not change.

Doesn‘t take any power to demand that Lindell back up his claims

He Can’t

It has always astounded me how many folks across a wide spectrum are diminished by the Cry Baby Loser. Everyone who comes near Trumpery is reduced by it - Flynn, Tillerson, Mannafort, Sessions, Kelly, Stone, Mattis, Giuliani, Powell, Pillow Boy, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Throttlebottom Pence put his manhood in a blind trust for four years to grovel before Trumpery, and ended up with Trump's goons trying to hunt him doen and hang him.

The grievance-driven Cry Baby lashes out in his irrational tantrums incessantly, but merely being a self-serving accessory to Trumpery can take a high toll.

Fox Corp CEO and co-executive chairman Lachlan Murdoch has departed Los Angeles and returned to Australia with his wife and children, according to two people with ties to the Murdoch family.​
His move comes at a time when the company's most profitable property is confronting daunting challenges: Fox News currently faces two new defamation lawsuits from election machine and software companies seeking combined damages of $4.3 billion.​
The network is accused of hosting and amplifying false claims of a conspiracy to rig the 2020 general elections against then President Donald Trump. (Fox News denies the allegations and says it's proud of its coverage.)​
Fox News's opinion stars have been among the former president's top advocates, advisers and apologists, on and off the air.​

Doesn‘t take any power to demand that Lindell back up his claims

He Can’t
The evidence against Dominion Voting Systems' rigging the 2020 presidential election is precisely equal to the evidence that Mitch McConnell cuts a mean tarantella naked on the Washington Mall every full moon.

Fortunately, neither merits serious consideration.

Show me the fraud

That is a LIE

Are you fucking crazy?

Guess what?

OK Fair enough

It NEVER happened
OK

You can’t

MI deleted information it was supposed to keep. No one has been held accountable.

Your "nobodies" are corrupt media and politicians of course they are saying nothing.
You keep saying that but can’t back it up
What information was deleted?

Bet it wasn’t actual voting records

Show me the fraud

That is a LIE

Are you fucking crazy?

Guess what?

OK Fair enough

It NEVER happened
OK

You can’t

Something deleted that would show vote switching is about the same thing. They needed to keep those for 22 months. Again, no one held accountable.

Show me the fraud

That is a LIE

Are you fucking crazy?

Guess what?

OK Fair enough

It NEVER happened
OK

You can’t

Something deleted that would show vote switching is about the same thing. They needed to keep those for 22 months. Again, no one held accountable.
That is almost unreadable.
It is a conspiracy website claiming bizarre things.

Got anything from a legitimate news source in Michigan?
There are a lot of them

Seems fake

Show me the fraud

That is a LIE

Are you fucking crazy?

Guess what?

OK Fair enough

It NEVER happened
OK

You can’t

There are a lot of them
It is good enough for me. Your sources are proven liars.

Show me the fraud

That is a LIE

Are you fucking crazy?

Guess what?

OK Fair enough

It NEVER happened
OK

You can’t

There are a lot of them
It is good enough for me. Your sources are proven liars.

Your source has been repeatedly debunked as providing misinformation

You are apparently unaware at how expensive these types of lawsuits are.

Not as expensive as a Vote Tabulation company having its reputation ruined by false claims

But there never should ever be a private vote tabulation company.
There is no way any private company could ever be trusted.
And they are never going to let their code out to the public domain, so we can never be sure.
Likely all voting should always just be paper ballots, and nothing else.
Certainly if you ever hook up a voting machine to a network, it is not longer secure or valid.
Dominion was and is perpetuating a fraud.
The Dominion voting machines do not hook up to a network...or the internet.

The self-serving, evidence free, conspiratorial fantasy has now metastasized to include all Republican office holders throughout the land who have found no evidence of Dominion Voting Systems rigging any elections to justify prosecuting the company. Of course, the crackpots fantasize that "they" got to Trump's subservient AG long ago.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.30.03 PM.png

Barr Says No Election Fraud Has Been
Found By Federal Authorities

So, I don't think the lawsuits will go anywhere. An accusation was made, requests were made to examine the voting machines and the software and as far as I'm aware, dominion denied them access. So, dominion can't win a lawsuit against someone claiming their system was flawed if dominion doesn't allow examination of that system so the defense can try and prove their point.

Also, even if dominion decided to allow access now, its too late. If there were any flaws in the system, dominion could have fixed them.

So, without the defense being able to have access to the machines at that time, I think the lawsuits will either be dismissed, or they will lose.

That's just my opinion, and I reserve the right to be wrong.....

Forum List

Back