Newsmax apologizes to Dominion worker for false allegations

We need an InfoTainment category for right wing, alleged news outlets.
Foe those who are incapable of understanding right wing news outlets (or who never view/listen to them), because of their inundation of left wing media propaganda.

As far as Newmax apologizing to Dominion, a billion dollar law suit filed against you in which you have absolutely no defense will have you tucking your tail between your legs and groveling for forgivneness.
Do you get tired of your bullshit hyperbole? I know I get tired of seeing it.
Nothing you stated is true.

As far as Newmax apologizing to Dominion, a billion dollar law suit filed against you in which you have absolutely no defense will have you tucking your tail between your legs and groveling for forgivneness.
Sorry, snowflake..it is absolutely true. Deal with it.

Is Newsmax really running with their "tail between their legs groveling for forgiveness" for this SLAP
suit? Your a liar and a troll. You're maybe the worst liar on these boards though there would be
a real challenge from so many other losers here for that "honor".
As already said your hyperbolic bullshit is just ridiculous. Get a life.

I would have thought that this has still cost them a pretty penny.

Our resident "stop the stealers" seem to be mute on this issue. Perhaps they can join with me and apologise to the family of the late President Chavez who was ujustly accused by these clowns.

I do not believe the election was stolen, but voting machines should always be illegal.
They can never be assured, verified, or made tamper proof.
We should just go back to the tried and true paper ballots.

Oh, for crying out loud. They WERE paper ballots. People did not vote on machines. They voted on paper ballots, and the machines tabulated the vote.

And so it begins. Newsmax saw the light. My guess is that "light" took the form of a meeting between a group of executives from Newsmax sitting around a conference table while a group of their attorneys told them that Newsmax was on the losing end of the lawsuit filed against them by Dominion. I wonder how long it will take for the other defendants to see the light. No doubt Newsmax TV is very soon going to find themselves on the receiving end of a RW temper tantrum with a corresponding drop in their viewership ratings.

NEW YORK (AP) — Newsmax apologized on Friday for airing false allegations that an employee for Dominion Voting Systems manipulated machines or tallies on Election Day to the detriment of former President Donald Trump.

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based firm, in turn dropped Newsmax from a defamation lawsuit.

The conservative news network, in a statement published on its website and to be read on TV, said that while it aired the accusations against Coomer made by Trump's lawyers and supporters, it found no evidence that they were true.

Newsmax, which ran Dominion's denials of the accusations when they were made, also said it had found no evidence that Coomer had spoken to “Antifa” or any partisan organization.

“We would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family,” the network said. He said in his lawsuit that he had gone into hiding because of death threats.

Coomer's lawsuit also targets the Trump campaign, lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, columnist Michelle Malkin, the website Gateway Pundit, Colorado activist Joseph Oltmann and One America News Network. Those claims are continuing, a spokeswoman said.

Neither Newsmax nor a Coomer spokeswoman would comment on whether Coomer was paid anything to drop the company from his lawsuit.

Newsmax also told its audience, many of them Trump supporters that “many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final.”

Newsmax apologizes to Dominion worker for false allegations (yahoo.com)
A big SO WHAT for this. It merely reveals that ONE EMPLOYEE of Dominion was apologized to for false allegations made against HIM. The idea that Newsmax would have a drop in viewers from this, is ludicrous and laughable.

To their Credit, Newsmax was one of the few networks that correctly reported the faults of Dominion voting machines, and their propensity to be used for fraud, including:

1. Dominion machines can be altered to manipulate tallies in just a few minutes, using malicious code, according to Princeton professor of computer science and election security expert Andrew Appel.

2. A ballot can be spoiled or altered by the Dominion machine because “the ballot marking printer is in the same paper path as the mechanism to deposit marked ballots into an attached ballot box,” a study by University of California–Berkeley said.

3. The voting machines are susceptible to hacking or remote tampering because they are connected to the internet, even though they’re not supposed to be, according to a lawsuit. “If one laptop was connected to the internet, the entire precinct was compromised.”

4. There is evidence of remote access and remote troubleshooting, “which presents a grave security implication,” according to Finnish computer programmer and election security expert Hari Hursti.

5. Hursti also claims the activity logs of the voting machines can be overwritten by hackers to erase their steps.

6. Dominion machine operators can change settings to exclude certain ballots from being counted. The ballots can be put in a separate file and deleted simply, according to Ronald Watkins, a software and cyber-security expert who reviewed the Dominion software manual. He also said final vote count involved machine operators copying and pasting the “Results” folder onto a USB drive, a process he calls “error-prone and very vulnerable to malicious administrators.”

7. In Wisconsin, affidavits and statistical analyses allege more than 318,000 illegal ballots were counted, 15,000 mail-in ballots were lost, 18,000 were “fraudulently recorded” in the name of voters who never asked for mail-in ballots, 7,000 ineligible voters who had moved out of state voted illegally, Biden over performed in places using Dominion voting machines, and elections officials directed workers to "cure" or fix ballots with no witness address, or with voter certification missing on absentee ballot certificates and envelopes, even though the law states such ballots are not to be counted.

8. Gregory Stenstrom claims he saw a Dominion Voting Systems vendor inserting flash drives into voting aggregation machines in Delaware County, and co-mingling flash drives from aggregation machines, possibly hurting the ability of auditors to properly certify results, according to a Pennsylvania legislature hearing. Is Dominion going to apologize for that ?

9. Dominion Voting Systems committed to attending an oversight hearing in Pennsylvania but backed out at the last moment. Pennsylvania state Rep. Seth Grove, a Republican who chairs the Government Oversight Committee, said >>>
“If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success? How hard is it to say, ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised, and they are 100 percent accurate?'”

10. Forensic analysis by a former military intelligence analyst alleges proof of foreign interference and/or access in the election. It shows Dominion’s voting machine server connected to Iran, China and Serbia. Also, the analyst says records show Hong Kong Shanghai Bank became collateral agent for Dominion voting systems on Sept. 25, 2019. The declaration is contained in the lawsuit filed by attorney Sidney Powell, and includes screen shots and a summary of the evidence.

Congratulations. You just made a fool out of yourself. You see, the "employee' who received the apology was not just some hourly worker. It was Eric Coomer who was Dominion's head of product strategy and security. I'm sure the reason he got the apology is because he started getting death threats after Newsmax's phony news stories which specifically accused HIM of rigging the election. These unfounded accusations required Coomer to go into hiding out of fear for his life.

Is Newsmax really running with their "tail between their legs groveling for forgiveness" for this SLAP
suit? Your a liar and a troll. You're maybe the worst liar on these boards though there would be
I can 'splain it....Noozmucks doesn't have the goods.

But Mike Lindell claims that he does have the goods, and has filed a separate lawsuit against Dominion for the damage that they have done against his brand.

What the capitulators do isn't newsworthy...What the fighters do is.

Lindell has nothing. The person responsible for the damage to his company is Lindell.

What is newsworthy is whden the right wing propaganda machine is forced to admit they lied. The fact that these companies are settling shows they have no proof. What lying traitors like Lindell do isn't newsworthy.

I've got the perfect punishment for Lindell. Force him to sleep on one of his crappy foam pillows for the rest of his life.

Congratulations. You just made a fool out of yourself. You see, the "employee' who received the apology was not just some hourly worker. It was Eric Coomer who was Dominion's head of product strategy and security. I'm sure the reason he got the apology is because he started getting death threats after Newsmax's phony news stories which specifically accused HIM of rigging the election. These unfounded accusations required Coomer to go into hiding out of fear for his life.
And I'm sure that NO you are NOT sure. You got a copy of those death threats in writing, to post here ? Got a video ? Got an audio ? Got anything ? Other than making a fool out of yourself, and showing off how duped you can be ?

I can 'splain it....Noozmucks doesn't have the goods.

But Mike Lindell claims that he does have the goods, and has filed a separate lawsuit against Dominion for the damage that they have done against his brand.

What the capitulators do isn't newsworthy...What the fighters do is.

Fighting a losing battle (even knowingly fighting a losing battle) is commendable under circumstance. For example, if a smaller man sees a larger man assaulting or brutalizing a child, and that smaller man attempts to come to their rescue at the risk of his own life, he's a hero even if he fails. But in the business world, if you're on the receiving end of a multimillion dollar lawsuit, and you're lawyers tell you that you're going to lose, and lose big, because you don't have the evidence to mount credible defense, you're a fool to go down fighting. And unless you actually OWN the company, you should expect to be terminated once you lose, if not before. Good luck in finding another job running a company after that fiasco.

Corporations settle all the time, even when they're in the right, because the long drawn out court battle is perceived to be more costly....It's all about the P&L statement.

Again, capitulation means nothing.

And Dems pretend to be ignorant of this when it fits their narrative.

Oh, for crying out loud. They WERE paper ballots. People did not vote on machines. They voted on paper ballots, and the machines tabulated the vote.
Is this a joke or a real post ? I mean really.

EARTH TO MUSTANG" If machines don't "tabulate" the vote correctly, you don't get a correct vote. Duh!

Is this a joke or a real post ? I mean really.

EARTH TO MUSTANG" If machines don't "tabulate" the vote correctly, you don't get a correct vote. Duh!

Did you ever take a standardized test in school where you fill in a box from A-E with a number 2 pencil? It's like that.

Our resident "stop the stealers" seem to be mute on this issue.
Not mute at all. I've explained what a farce this OP is , and all the lemmings who have foolishly followed along with it, proving their dishonest bias.

It's not a farce. You see, a farce OP is untrue, or at least wildly exaggerated to the point of being a misrepresentation of the facts, while this OP is 100% true.

I watch Newsmax every day. Their host and guests both mention Dominion and what a scam/risk it is all the time. Oh Yeah, they're real defensive. :puhleeze:

I have been lookin over the website hoping for a word on the Gaetz paedo thing. But it seems that they are unaware of the issue.
Their followers will be disgusted that they arent supporting the Florida perv.
Is being a pole smoker a perversion?
What do you make of this story Tyrone. Looks like Dominion are going to clean up here BIGLY !!
Wow, really sounds serious someone lying over some voting machine....get a life tommy

You know that media outlets apologise and settle every day. Generally because they have printed something that cant be proven. Newsmax have been spanked and serve them right.

Newsmax also told its audience, many of them Trump supporters that “many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final.”
Well imagine that! The "states" did that, did they ? Actually, it was frauders within the states, who are just as guilty as the ones who rigged the fraud to begin with. The "recounts and audits" were a joke. I remember Newsmax reporting that the so-called recounts in Georgia, were just do-overs of the same fraud they perpetrated previously.

I think you imagine 90% of what you think is real. Enjoy your losing streak, loser.

Forum List

Back