Dominion Threatens to Sue Fascist My Pillow Guy

Last edited:
CEO Mike Lindell is told that lawsuit is imminent.

I'm guessing they'll file this one in the District of Columbia court too, where they filed their $1.3billion lawsuit against Sidney Powell.

Dominion Voting Systems is threatening to sue MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his 'false and conspiratorial' election-fraud claims (yahoo.com)

Looks like they have sights on Rudy down the line.... Dominion's Lawyers Blame Rudy Giuliani for 'Inciting' Capitol Riots | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)
The Chinese communist company trying to silence critics.

I'm guessing they'll file this one in the District of Columbia court too, where they filed their $1.3billion lawsuit against Sidney Powell.

Dominion Voting Systems is threatening to sue MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his 'false and conspiratorial' election-fraud claims (yahoo.com)

Looks like they have sights on Rudy down the line.... Dominion's Lawyers Blame Rudy Giuliani for 'Inciting' Capitol Riots | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

False claims have consequences

That is really funny coming from you.

Show one

Show one

One? Hell, there’s 217,000 plus of them....lol

Progressives must destroy all who oppose them.

Is it your contention that the critics didn't have their say? They have been yakking it up pretty good over these past couple of months. I find it strange that those who have sided with these charges against Dominion wouldn't welcome the opportunity to finally see their side presented in court.

Is it your contention that the critics didn't have their say? They have been yakking it up pretty good over these past couple of months. I find it strange that those who have sided with these charges against Dominion wouldn't welcome the opportunity to finally see their side presented in court.

Yes, to a hand selected Judge, who will decide based on ideological grounds...who wouldn’t want that?

Good.

Make the delusional loons pay for their lies.
Officials with Dominion Voting Systems has sent Mike Lindell, the C.E.O. of MyPillow, a legal letter warning of pending litigation over his baseless claims of widespread fraud involving their machines.​
“You have positioned yourself as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign,” the letter said, referring to his continued false claims that their systems were rigged by someone to effect the outcome.​
“Litigation regarding these issues is imminent,” the letter said. Mr. Lindell is only the latest to get a warning letter from Dominion officials about potential litigation, after he and Sidney Powell, the right-wing lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani and others have continued to spread false claims about the integrity of the results the machines showed.​

Liars and slanderers face consequences, and many Trump cult members have court dates ahead.
The correct definition is political prisoners.

Dominion makes a lot of threats, but has yet to follow through on anything.
LIAR!

Dominion Voting Systems files $1.3B defamation lawsuit against pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell
Dominion Voting Systems on Friday filed a defamation lawsuit against pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell for claiming without evidence that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election for President-elect Joe Biden by manipulating votes.

Dominion is seeking $1.3 billion in damages and an order from the court for Powell to cease making false statements about it.

Yes, you Nazis made a big deal out of this, yet Dominion never moved forward, even months later.

Dominion threatens, but doesn't follow through.

{ It’s currently unclear which state(s) Dominion is considering suing Powell and her team in–Powell is licensed to practice in Texas and Dominion’s demand letter cites Fifth Circuit (which includes Texas) precedent. The Lone Star State, while perhaps not where Powell might or will be sued, is still an instructive and representative example of the generally applicable litigation privilege, which Texas courts generally refer to as “attorney immunity.” }

Dominion is all bluff and bluster

Dominion seems like the fascists here to me.

A huge corporation attacking and threatening individuals simply for exercising their First Amendment rights.

No wonder Dimwingers are applauding them......they love their Fascists.

Last edited:

A huge corporation attacking and threatening individuals simply for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Slander isn't First Amendment Rights, Einstein. Your knowledge of the COTUS is non-existent.

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 10.19.05 PM.png

Slander isn't First Amendment Rights, Einstein. Your knowledge of the COTUS is non-existent.
Good luck with that, Sport. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back