Dominion fights back

I've had hope of a legal fight and I'm delighted to read Dominion Voting System demanding that Sidney Powell publicly admit she's full of crap.
Dominion's demand letter can be downloaded through link:
https://www.dominionvoting.com/down...-powell/?wpdmdl=68156&masterkey=5fdb7ac4ae729
This is the same voting system Democrats warned years ago could easily be manipulated and could be used to overturn / switch votes...

So we're they lying THEN or are they lying NOW?

The courts are full of stooge judges that will ignore every piece of evidence and rule in favor of Dominion. Let's have a televised Senate hearing.
And if they find no wrongdoing from the Dominion machines that will not satiate your butthurt.
There will be no findings because THIS IS GOING NOWHERE and Dominion knows it. They are only trying to save face. This will never get into litigation. Discovery woold completely destroy the entire Dem party and many Republitards.

Bookmark this.

The Dominion CEO swore, under oath, the voting machines were not hooked up to the internet.

That was followed by a fuck-ton of testimony swearing they were hooked up to the internet, with photos, including the fired never-trumper, C. Krebs.

Ooops.... I see a lot of convict dick in his future.

It has been exposed that Dominion took $400 MILLION from the CCP back in October...

Dominion employees have sworn under oath Dominion's CEO lied his ass off before Congress...

And, again, this is the same company Democrats exposed years ago as being a massive threat for election fraud...

I've had hope of a legal fight and I'm delighted to read Dominion Voting System demanding that Sidney Powell publicly admit she's full of crap.
Dominion's demand letter can be downloaded through link:
https://www.dominionvoting.com/down...-powell/?wpdmdl=68156&masterkey=5fdb7ac4ae729

They should contact those that tested Dominion in Texas and tell them they are full of crap. Don't worry. They won't. Texas investigated Dominion and learned what pieced of shit they were and refused to use them. To bad the rest of the States that did use them didn't investigate.

They wouldn't dare actually sue because then they could subpoena the software and see that it's easily hacked and altered.

Actually can't..

There is nothing about hacking in her statement here:
[T]here were all imaginable varieties of voting fraud,” appellants said, “including machine-controlled algorithms deliberately run by Dominion Voting Systems that generally took more than 2.5% of the votes from Mr. Biden and flipped them to Mr. Trump for a more than 5% fraudulent increase for Mr. Biden.”

It is up to Sidney to prove that right... She has to prove Dominion themselves changed the votes...

They should contact those that tested Dominion in Texas and tell them they are full of crap. Don't worry. They won't. Texas investigated Dominion and learned what pieced of shit they were and refused to use them. To bad the rest of the States that did use them didn't investigate.

Evidence points to a different conclusion as the manual recounts of paper ballots have backed the system's validity. The Allied Security Operations Group of Dallas was contacted by the Trump side to audit the machines in Antrim County, Michigan. Based on their audit report, it discredited the Texas firm more than it did the voting machines.

Election 2020: Setting the Record Straight - Antrim County, Michigan - Dominion Voting Systems

Antrim County report debunked by former Trump election official (freep.com)

Dominion CEO calls report on audit of Antrim County voting equipment 'technically incomprehensible' (washingtonexaminer.com)

Let the commie cocksuckers sue for defamation.
And let them win in a commie court, and let the commie cops enforce the commie judgment. No! We've had enought of that.
What makes a court communistic?
Communists! That was easy.
Especially the judges appointed by Mitch McConnell and the GOP lead senate thanks for confirming what we already knew.

I never mentioned any judge or any party. I said communists make a court communistic.

There are communistic courts in the US, the fact you are ignorant to that fact is disturbing.
The Peoples Court with Judge Wapner and Rusty his bailiff companion and sidekick??

I can go with that! No Judge Judy! She is is freakin scary.

I hope they sue the hell out of them....
They are.

These guys were so sure the election was rigged. Now they’ll get your chance in court to prove it.

Dominion has sued the former President's lawyer Rudy Giuliani for defamation after he pushed the "Big Lie" about election fraud on his podcast and TV appearances.

In the lawsuit Monday, the company focused on how Giuliani continued to claim without evidence that Dominion aided election fraud even after he received a cease-and-desist letter.

Giuliani said at the rally, without evidence, that he knew of an expert who had examined Dominion voting machines and saw changed votes, concluding, "This election was stolen"

Dominion said it is now distrusted by millions of American voters and its employees have been harassed. The company believes hundreds of its contracts with states and localities are now in jeopardy and that the business projects a loss of profits in the next five years of $200 million, according to the lawsuit.

When asked on a call with the media Monday if Dominion plans to sue Trump himself, Clare said, "We're not ruling anybody out."

Yeah, the discovery that Powell would be able to get is pretty amazing. Go for it.
I am ready to watch the entire show on the event.
I can't wait for Republicans to realize they have zero evidence of wrongdoing.

One con on another thread was saying that Texas didn't work with Dominion because they found that their machines can be hacked. I wonder if that's true. Probably not.

Yeah, the discovery that Powell would be able to get is pretty amazing. Go for it.
What are you expecting to find? I hope you find the truth.

What we already know. They have a chip with an algorithm in it. Tabulation machines should NEVER have algorithms in them because that is prima facie PROOF of vote fraud.

Algorithms change things. Why have an algorithm in a tabulation machine? There is only one reason, and that is to commit fraud.

What we already know. They have a chip with an algorithm in it. Tabulation machines should NEVER have algorithms in them because that is prima facie PROOF of vote fraud.

Algorithms change things. Why have an algorithm in a tabulation machine? There is only one reason, and that is to commit fraud.
They had the same machines in 2016 yet Trump won and you never made that claim after Trump won.

Well then they'd have no case, you can't claim "our software is safe" and not let the defendant have the software.
They don't get the source code, and it's illegal for the defendants to obtain working examples of it even if they could pay full retail price three or four times what elections officials paid out from voters' tax monies wholesale for the voting machines in the first place.
You're wrong about that.

Oh and name me one semiconductor microchip that doesn't use an algorithm for logic

Forum List

Back