Dominion to release the Kraken... suing Sydney

I suppose trump will be coming up....WINNING!
So now Dominion will finally have to turn over their machines for forensic audits, give her copies of all of their programming (including that mysterious update the night before the election), provide all of their internal emails, and give up images from all of their servers (showing EVERYTHING that happened) as part of the discovery process, right???

After all, failure to do that will result in their lawsuit getting tossed!!!!

It will be interesting to see the documents that Dominion shows to prove they are on the up and up

And where are the damages?

Ms. Powell's revelations should HELP, not hurt, Dominion's business among left wing despots conducting Fake Elections.
you could read the 124 pages.

I could do a lot of things, but if I was an elections official in Pyongyang and looking for an outfit to conduct a crooked election, I'd be on the line to Dominion. This is big business and quite a help to the outfit.
this proves damages, you know. dominion has been slandered and libelled, and their business has suffered. thx for helping the plaintiff.

How does business "suffer" if other Tin Pot dictators see what a great job they did for Sleepy Joe?
north korea does not need help with their "elections". other countries and counties might want to hire dominion equipment, personnel, etc.. now they might look for other companies that have not been dragged through the mud by your so-called lawyers...

any more deep questions, you very special person?

North Korea isn't the only tyrannical despotate in the world, you know. Red China, Cuba, Vietnam, plenty of other Hell Holes in need of help with their fake elections. Under Xiden, Red China will exceed America and become the world's #1 economic power. Great market for Dominion to get into.

It will be interesting to see the documents that Dominion shows to prove they are on the up and up

Ms. Powell's revelations should HELP, not hurt, Dominion's business among left wing despots conducting Fake Elections.

I could do a lot of things, but if I was an elections official in Pyongyang and looking for an outfit to conduct a crooked election, I'd be on the line to Dominion. This is big business and quite a help to the outfit.
this proves damages, you know. dominion has been slandered and libelled, and their business has suffered. thx for helping the plaintiff.

How does business "suffer" if other Tin Pot dictators see what a great job they did for Sleepy Joe?
north korea does not need help with their "elections". other countries and counties might want to hire dominion equipment, personnel, etc.. now they might look for other companies that have not been dragged through the mud by your so-called lawyers...

North Korea isn't the only tyrannical despotate in the world, you know. Red China, Cuba, Vietnam, plenty of other Hell Holes in need of help with their fake elections. Under Xiden, Red China will exceed America and become the world's #1 economic power. Great market for Dominion to get into.
"tyrannical despotates" do not need help with their "elections", kumquat.

it's US counties and states, and possible some other countries who might be interested in dominion's services.

this is not hard to understand for non-trumptards.

Good. Lets have full discovery. Lets see why Texas wont use them. Lets see the entire Dominion process and all the features.
And the manuals that show how to manipulate the totals should be good, too!!!! :dance:

Exactly.

In order for Dominion to prove Powell was lying, they will have to show everything about their machines and all they are capable of.

So now Dominion will finally have to turn over their machines for forensic audits, give her copies of all of their programming (including that mysterious update the night before the election), provide all of their internal emails, and give up images from all of their servers (showing EVERYTHING that happened) as part of the discovery process, right???

After all, failure to do that will result in their lawsuit getting tossed!!!!

You are part if the problem. You still believe the lie. Of course they will. They have nothing to fear. So...were you the guy with the horns in the Capital?

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,300,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

View attachment 439279

They will nonsuit that case within a few weeks.

If not, I may give Sydney a call and volunteer to be on her discovery team.
:laughing0301:

You’re a lawyer, Bootsy? Mr Slip and Fall? Advertising on bus benches? Saul Goodman type?

I am an out-of-work night janitor.

:biggrin:

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,300,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

View attachment 439279

They will nonsuit that case within a few weeks.

If not, I may give Sydney a call and volunteer to be on her discovery team.
:laughing0301:

You’re a lawyer, Bootsy? Mr Slip and Fall? Advertising on bus benches? Saul Goodman type?

I am an out-of-work night janitor.

:biggrin:

Is that you Melissa Carone?

You mean, go count after it's too late?
Yeah, that's kind of the point.

Hey ... stupid ... there's another election in 2022 ... nah, this is about your lazy ass sitting in your chair complaining ... shut up and do something ...
What the fuck makes you think I'm not doing something?

But the point is, the lack of transparency in the clock running out is fertilizer for frustration leading the insurrection.

Something tells me that's the entire point.

When are we the people going to get on the same side and stop letting the establishment fuck us over and dictate to us.

View attachment 439279

She wasn't lying-------and the libs and dominion are just attempting to bully........AGAIN

After you sell those cases of coca-cola you bought with your EBT card, make sure you correctly address that $10 check to “Sydney Powell.”

Oh no---another childish insult when you don't like the facts.

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,000,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

View attachment 439279

Oh this should be fun.

All she has to do is hire an experienced programmer or hacker and have them hack their machines in front of the jury. We saw videos of it being done in minutes, and this was after DEM politicians complained about the risks.

Once they show that the machine are vulnerable, she can counter-sue for $5M and have the CEO of the company take the stand. Dig into his background, allegations made in New Brunswick etc.

Only America relies on computer voting for their federal elections. Why would you risk so much with such a vulnerable approach? Paper ballot with I.D solves everything. Why would anyone be against this?

Dominion has no worries.. Since you still believe the Big Lie...were you the guy with the horns in the Capital? You people are sick.....

"tyrannical despotates" do not need help with their "elections", kumquat.

it's US counties and states, and possible some other countries who might be interested in dominion's services.

this is not hard to understand for non-trumptards.

Plenty of jurisdictions in America have Crooked Elections and are impressed with Dominion's work too. Not just liberal jurisdictions run by foreign powers.

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,000,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

View attachment 439279

Oh this should be fun.

All she has to do is hire an experienced programmer or hacker and have them hack their machines in front of the jury. We saw videos of it being done in minutes, and this was after DEM politicians complained about the risks.

Once they show that the machine are vulnerable, she can counter-sue for $5M and have the CEO of the company take the stand. Dig into his background, allegations made in New Brunswick etc.

Only America relies on computer voting for their federal elections. Why would you risk so much with such a vulnerable approach? Paper ballot with I.D solves everything. Why would anyone be against this?

Dominion has no worries.. Since you still believe the Big Lie...were you the guy with the horns in the Capital? You people are sick.....

Dominion doesn't have any worries, I agree. There are no shortage of liberals out there seeking to fix elections. And not just in government. Fake Union Elections also help the bottom line, with Big Labor on the march in America during the Fake Biden Presidency.

In order for Dominion to prove Powell was lying, they will have to show everything about their machines and all they are capable of.

They already provided that to the auditors Trump lawyers hired in Michigan. That audit was publicly released with computer code redacted. Hopefully this audit team will eventually be sued as well.

Additionally as for what's needed for proof, if one makes claim a car doesn't have the ability to go 100 mile-per-hour, the car company doesn't need to show anybody their engine design to prove the claim false. There have been a vast number of manual recounts of paper ballots that Dominion can bring to court and show the machines did what they were designed to do. To have a leg to stand on Sidney best find just one recount resulting in vast differences not caused by human error.

Good. Lets have full discovery. Lets see why Texas wont use them. Lets see the entire Dominion process and all the features.
And the manuals that show how to manipulate the totals should be good, too!!!! :dance:

Exactly.

And since it's a civil suit, ANYONE associated with Dominion can be compelled to testify and answer any questions!!!!!

That should be interesting, since they can be forced to explain why we were seeing the votes get switched on national TV!!!!

View attachment 439279

Oh this should be fun.

Dominion doesn't have any worries, I agree. There are no shortage of liberals out there seeking to fix elections. And not just in government. Fake Union Elections also help the bottom line, with Big Labor on the march in America during the Fake Biden Presidency.

Texas SOS rejected Dominion for lack of adequate security. Sydney was part of a lawsuit against Dominion in Tarrant County (Fort Worth) where they proved Dominion did vote switching. The same experts ready to testify AGAINST Dominion.....AGAIN....

This is sabre rattling at best. It will be dropped before discovery begins.

I thought is was $1.5B. Anyways, that kook along with the other kook Rudy sure show the world how crazy they are. Good luck.

Forum List

Back