Dominion to release the Kraken... suing Sydney

LMAO if you are going to sue a barracuda lawyer like that you better hope you are as clean as a fresh winter snow. That's a boner move by Dominion.

That it is and it gives her a showcase to give all of her evidence to a Judge.

She is a barracuda and they are guppies for giving her this opportunity.

You can't fix stupid
lol. she had her days in court with ample opportunity to provide evidence.

Well they sure provided a show case for her to give to a Judge. I'm hoping she has Colonel Walton there.
ok. i hope she has colonel sanders, captain crunch and the hamburglar with her. they are all better attorneys than she is.

I doubt that. Check out the Colonel. He's not a lawyer but she is and she's a barracuda.
well, that means nothing to me.
the last barracuda lionized by your ilk was a completely retarded opportunistic conspiracy theory spreader who spectacularly failed as well.

My ilk?? LOL Your ilk lionizes a jack ass and a whore who sure wont' be good for the economy or the country.
derp ditz derp. barracuda kraken.

it is already established that you are dumb and extremely gullible. no wonder you fell for powell's grifting bullshit.

LOL I'm dumb and gullible?? Hell your a sheep who loves Bide/Harris and voted for that jack ass and whore.

I didn't fall for her bullshit. She did the research on Dominion as did Texas. Texas didn't like what they found and refused to use them.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Antrim County, MI had a 68% error rate using Dominion machines....

Maybe Dominion would like to explain that....

MI judge approves release of audit showing 68% error rates in county's Dominion voting software | American Military NewsAmerican Military News
I noticed they're trying to get Sidney Powell disbarred in Michigan right now.

I just heard an interesting bit of news about our election and Italy. Think there is a thread about Italy on this board. Interesting reading along with an EO Trump wrote in 2018 and the Supreme Court. Hope it comes to pass boys and girls cause Trump ain't done yet.

Of course, Scamming Sydney doesn't have $1,300,000,000. But she does have millions that Trump gave her and donations from deluded supporters who thought she wasn't lying.

View attachment 439279

So now Dominion has to turn over their machines for a forensic audit, provide copies of their programming for review, turn over internal emails, and actually give up a copy of that mysterious update the night before the election as part of the discovery process, right???

And while they're at it, Powell will probably want an image of everything on their servers!!!!!

If they refuse to do so, Powell can have Dominion's lawsuit tossed!!!!

I'm sure they will be happy to do so. Hand count in GA matched the Dominion count within a tiny fraction of a percentage equal to 10 or 12 votes.

Has it occurred to you that down ballot Republican candidates on the same ballot in every swing state vastly outperformed Trump? If Dominion was capable of "flipping votes" seems to me, they'd have fixed the whole damn thing for Dems. They are crappy flippers.

You care more about conspiracy theories than facts. I can't help you and Creepy Sid with that malady. ;)

Meanwhile, Antrim County, MI had a 68% error rate using Dominion machines....

Maybe Dominion would like to explain that....

MI judge approves release of audit showing 68% error rates in county's Dominion voting software | American Military NewsAmerican Military News

Should be an interesting ten days. If you could find that thread on Italy, read it. Trump ain't done yet.

Every one of these Trump pawns and lapdogs and blind followers need their teeth kicked in (figuratively) by reality. Trump will not lift a dollar out of his wallet to help any of them. loyalty is a one way street with that phony businessman and fake president.

Forum List

Back