Dominion fights back

You're wrong about that.
Dominion Voting Systems is open source?
Doesn't look like it to me.

You're wrong about that.
Dominion Voting Systems is open source?
Doesn't look like it to me.
Courts look at source code all thee time in copyright disputes.

I hope they sue the hell out of them....

Yeah, the discovery that Powell would be able to get is pretty amazing. Go for it.
What are you expecting to find? I hope you find the truth.

What we already know. They have a chip with an algorithm in it. Tabulation machines should NEVER have algorithms in them because that is prima facie PROOF of vote fraud.

Algorithms change things. Why have an algorithm in a tabulation machine? There is only one reason, and that is to commit fraud.
We will see in court. Why believe anything you liars say? Maybe you’re telling the truth this time?

We the people can't believe a single word out of those Canadian-influenced mealy-mouthed Democrat judges in U.S. court when they don't let us access the software, compile and run it for ourselves to verify.

Yeah, the discovery that Powell would be able to get is pretty amazing. Go for it.

What we already know. They have a chip with an algorithm in it. Tabulation machines should NEVER have algorithms in them because that is prima facie PROOF of vote fraud.

Algorithms change things. Why have an algorithm in a tabulation machine? There is only one reason, and that is to commit fraud.
They had the same machines in 2016 yet Trump won and you never made that claim after Trump won.
I know one of the owners of dominion. He married a girl I wanted to marry. He had more $ than me.

It’s funny one of our Republican friends was going on and on about dominion right in front of her not realizing she owns the company. So embarrassing.

We the people can't believe a single word out of those Canadian-influenced mealy-mouthed Democrat judges in U.S. court when they don't let us access the software, compile and run it for ourselves to verify.
You’ll get your chance! Dominion is taking Rudy to court. They’ll have to turn it all over. Good luck. Bet you find nothing.

We will see in court. Why believe anything you liars say? Maybe you’re telling the truth this time?

Dominion ADMITS there is an algorithm you idiot.

We will see if they agree with your claim in court. My bet is you are either pants on fire lying or mostly false.

Throw away Republican ballots. Tally up the votes. Fabricate hundreds and thousands of fake votes for Democrat candidates.
In Florida 2000 republicans came up with a clever plan. Switch to really thin cheap ballot paper that will result in hanging chads. Tear off the hanging chads when the person voted for bush, throw out gore votes that have hanging chads.

Last year trump tried to throw out black votes. In 2000 bush got away with it. Thanks jeb and Katherine Harris.

And Diebold voting machines were rigged. Look it up.

Funny you guys didn’t see it this way in 2000 but now you’re using all the tactics bush used and claiming biden did those things this year.

And, in 2000 republicans violently rioted To stop the recount. Brooks brother riots. Look it up. Reminds me of republicans two weeks ago.

Raving loonies believe anything they're told. Except when the people who lied to them say they have no evidence.

Forum List

Back