Dominion fights back

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
I've had hope of a legal fight and I'm delighted to read Dominion Voting System demanding that Sidney Powell publicly admit she's full of crap.
1608255369077.png
Dominion's demand letter can be downloaded through link:
https://www.dominionvoting.com/down...-powell/?wpdmdl=68156&masterkey=5fdb7ac4ae729

They wouldn't dare actually sue because then they could subpoena the software and see that it's easily hacked and altered.
Proprietary software copyrighted, patented, trademarked, and protected under international trade secrecy, not subject to subpoena.
It would be a felony to possess the copywritten code, let alone introduce it as evidence in court.

They wouldn't dare actually sue because then they could subpoena the software and see that it's easily hacked and altered.
Proprietary software copyrighted, patented, trademarked, and protected under international trade secrecy, not subject to subpoena.
It would be a felony to possess the copywritten code, let alone introduce it as evidence in court.

Well then they'd have no case, you can't claim "our software is safe" and not let the defendant have the software. Being copyrighted means you can't COPY it, not that you can't POSSESS it.

Learn the meanings of words.

Well then they'd have no case, you can't claim "our software is safe" and not let the defendant have the software.
They don't get the source code, and it's illegal for the defendants to obtain working examples of it even if they could pay full retail price three or four times what elections officials paid out from voters' tax monies wholesale for the voting machines in the first place.

Well then they'd have no case, you can't claim "our software is safe" and not let the defendant have the software.
They don't get the source code, and it's illegal for the defendants to obtain working examples of it even if they could pay full retail price three or four times what elections officials paid out from voters' tax monies wholesale for the voting machines in the first place.
The issue is not one of a proprietary dispute. It's a fraud dispute, and they will not get to hide the means of fraud.

I've had hope of a legal fight and I'm delighted to read Dominion Voting System demanding that Sidney Powell publicly admit she's full of crap.
Dominion's demand letter can be downloaded through link:
https://www.dominionvoting.com/down...-powell/?wpdmdl=68156&masterkey=5fdb7ac4ae729
2004 it was Diebold now in 2020 it’s Dominion. Different year different party, same accusations.
I hope everyone loses.
Diebold was a dry run of the prototype....Though there weren't enough of them in enough places to make any difference, the seed was sown.

The totalitarians always play the long game.

Forum List

Back